Adults/Children who have murdered their parents

I watched Too young to kill: 15 most shocking last night....i'm still just flabbergasted.

I just re-read my book on the Cheryl Pierson/Sean Pica case..... found this on youtube:
drive-by video of the home where they did live....Cheryl and her family....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKeUwHwyZJo"]OLD PIERSON HOUSE,293 MAGNOLIA DRIVE,SELDEN,NY - YouTube[/ame]
I like the music, it was also played in "Cold Creek Manor..."

I wonder if there's anyone out there who either knows of this case or knows how to find out. My memory is sketchy on the year - 1989 or 1990 I believe. My husband was in charge of Sears Security Offices for the Southeast, and his manager of the Jacksonville, Fl. office flew to NY one day, murdered his parents, and flew back to Jax. The police of course figured it out, he was tried and convicted I was told. His name was Robert (Bob) Gray (Grey?) and he had to have been around 40 or so with elderly parents. As I recall, his wife had MS and he had two kids and was in a financial bind and needed money from his parents and maybe they refused so he killed them. I don't know where in NY it happened. I contacted the Jax library to see if they had any newspaper articles on it, and they couldn't find any. It stands out in my mind because I had always read true crime books, and this is the first and only murderer I ever knew. Does anyone know or have any ideashow to find out? I even looked up the prisoner list for NY and couldn't find his name, maybe he is out by now.

I know I'm kind of bumping this thread up out of nowhere, but lookielou, I think the case you're looking for is Robert Dorsey, convicted of murdering his parents, Lewis and Mary Dorsey. I've sent you a PM with more information and a couple of links I've found to see if this is the case you were wondering about.

ETA: Found another article that says Dorsey's wife, Carol, had MS, so this has to be the guy you're thinking of:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...klhGAAAAIBAJ&sjid=zSINAAAAIBAJ&pg=1696,877521

(pg. 4A)^

Of course, your initial query was several years ago, so maybe you'd already found the case by now. :)

Bryan and David Freeman..both parents and 11 year old brother

John List murdered his kids instead of vice versa.
Karla Homolka in this category? NO, IMO!!!! The kids she raped weren't hers!
Although I have heard it said if she and Paul had ever had a girl child he would have been the child's "first." :sick:
They killed Karla's minor sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back