Advertising/Helps Support WS Update

Hi Tricia :)

I am such a noob here it isn't even funny but have you heard of https://www.zazzle.com ?

Just a thought mind you, but would be very cool to have a little wiggle room to modify T-shirts and mugs. They also have other really cool items such as key chains and the like.

I would love to be able to have a Websleuths shirt with my name on it.... just a thought.

:blowkiss:

PS With Zazzle you wouldn't have to buy T-shirts in bulk. No commitment! Just check it out!

I don't post often, as you can see. but stay here all the time. I had a thought about advertising for credit reports,
don't know if it would work, but I would be more willing to do this, than a background check. I don't post because I hate to type.lol

I don't know if you can run a credit check on anyone but yourself unless you are a business. That's what I thought but very well could be wrong.

I sure hope you don't think I'm trying to be a turd, I'm truly not. I'm grateful to you for providing me a place to have my addiction.

There is no reason for you to carry this alone and even more so since you are traveling life changing roads. I want to help and do my part from the bottom of my heart.

We're all here together and I really feel that on this website. I truly find caring people at every turn and I hope we can all stick together and keep our common goal/love afloat!

OK, sounds like I've brown-nosed enough (hate brw nosing) but honestly, I'm crazy about my privilage to post here.

OMG you were not being a turd at all. You made me LOL with the "turd" comment.

Thank you the link. I'll check it out.

Hi Tricia :)

I am such a noob here it isn't even funny but have you heard of https://www.zazzle.com ?

Just a thought mind you, but would be very cool to have a little wiggle room to modify T-shirts and mugs. They also have other really cool items such as key chains and the like.

I would love to be able to have a Websleuths shirt with my name on it.... just a thought.

:blowkiss:

PS With Zazzle you wouldn't have to buy T-shirts in bulk. No commitment! Just check it out!

Thanks. I'll look into this. Depends on the cost and what is involved. It might be cost prohibitive for people but maybe not.

Thank you for the link and your kind comments.
Tricia

Lemme know when those tees and mugs come out. I will definitely be ordering a few. Of each. ANd let me make my special order now for a couple child size WS tees.

And I had a thought. What about advertising for imaging and sound modification software? There is a lot of work going on around here with recordings and photos and such. It would be great exposure for those companies.

I don't know if you can run a credit check on anyone but yourself unless you are a business. That's what I thought but very well could be wrong.

Trying to save cunlb (who hates to type!)

I think he or she meant credit reports, as in consumer reports people order online to check personal credit scores. In this economic environment of limited credit, it would be a timely advertiser to have....(www.myfico.com, www.creditreports.com, etc)

(CUNLB, I don't know you, but I like your idea!!):)

Sheesh, I'm boring...I'm no criminal. I knew plenty in my day I tell ya! :p
It's fun to have! Checking meself to the hilt, yeah buddy!

Never thought of that...checkin' on yourself to see what paper work is on you. Interesting. I might give that a try myself.

I'm so boring I doubt if there is anything "interesting" on me at all.

don't want to help turn this into an "add" for Amazon .....but just adding that I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon, too......and do like the idea of a "'Tricia's Bookclub" or her "book of the month" idea .......

was going to add something about computer tutorials for OLD "newbies " but just realized most people on here already know more than I will live long enough to learn!
thanks to everyone!!......'specially, 'Tricia! :blowkiss:

Never thought of that...checkin' on yourself to see what paper work is on you. Interesting. I might give that a try myself.

I'm so boring I doubt if there is anything "interesting" on me at all.

That is an interesting idea. I think a couple of past employers have put things on my record that shouldn't be on there. Would backgroundchecks help with finding out that info?

Hi Tricia,

I think Crimescene.com/store would be a perfect fit for this site! They have a great variety of authentic forensic supplies (crime scene tape, evidence bags, fingerprinting kits,etc) in addition to educational kits and forensic-related gifts. Check out their gift wrap. Really cool site.

Edited to add: (crimescene.com/store) takes you to the mechandise page.

That is an interesting idea. I think a couple of past employers have put things on my record that shouldn't be on there. Would backgroundchecks help with finding out that info?

I don't think anyone can "Put something" on your record unless it is through a court. The only way to find out for sure is to do a check.

Thanks Indigo

I like the idea of Crime Scenes. I'll contact them.

Remember, the only way to support WS is to click on the backgroundchecks.co banners and purchase something.

They have everything from reverse phone numbers to full blown find everything back ground checks.

Again, we are working on a special for our WS members. I thought I would have it up today but looks like Wednesday.

Trying to save cunlb (who hates to type

(CUNLB, I don't know you, but I like your idea!!):)

Thank you, I used to do this all the time for myself. It is good if you need to build your credit score. I really do hate to type. LOL

A very special offer from Backgroundchecks.com is around the corner. Be on the lookout for it. :woohoo::woohoo:

Also, T-shirts, office mugs, and travel mugs will be available soon. Depending on how these items sell will depend on if we can get mouse-pads, calendars, ashtrays and such.

If I don't sell the all the T-shirts then I will need to remove my corneas and put them on eBay. ;)

I have contacted CrimeScene.com and am waiting to hear back. That store would be PERFECT.

Tricia

Very Cool offer coming Thursday from Backgroundchecks.com. In fact you could say it couldn't get any better than this offer.

More details coming up but the offer will be for 24 hours only and it is the best type of offer you can imagine:clap:

I ordered a SSN check for myself--it gives you addresses of places I have lived from a looooong time ago, lol. Actually, it will come in super handy since I always have to fill out security clearance paperwork for myself and they always needs addresses from the last ten years. Being that we are military I do not remember all those addresses. It was only 3.50 so totally affordable. I still want to run one for my mom. - Just need a reason to get her SSN haha.

SNIP
HOWEVER, my fear is, what if I don't sell enough T-shirts? We need to sell about 200 (this would be in a package with a mug and a couple of other little things) for about $33.00 per package.

If I don't sell that many t-shirt packages then I am up that certain creek without a paddle.

But, T-shirts are a out in the future. Now is what I am concentrating on. I hate to be so obnoxious about this but we really need people to start supporting WS by purchasing one of the zillion things offered by Backgroundchecks.com Doesn't need to be a big expensive package. I think they have things for as low as 6 bucks.

Anyway, we are working on the T-Shirts and a great offer from Backgroundchecks.com. All of this is being done to make sure Websleuths stays alive and one of the best forums on the Net.

SNIP.
I am personally hoping that you will also be able to buy just a t-shirt and not a whole package. I'd love to have a t-shirt, but I shy away from other stuff. De-clutter has become a buzz word for me.

As far as backgroundchecks.com I've always seen it as a niche market. Maybe we need to start a list of what it can be used for. My first thought is checking out that new boyfriend/girlfriend.

I agree with others that I like the variety ads, especially around the holidays when I cannot think what to buy for the people that have everything.

I am personally hoping that you will also be able to buy just a t-shirt and not a whole package. I'd love to have a t-shirt, but I shy away from other stuff. De-clutter has become a buzz word for me.

As far as backgroundchecks.com I've always seen it as a niche market. Maybe we need to start a list of what it can be used for. My first thought is checking out that new boyfriend/girlfriend.

I agree with others that I like the variety ads, especially around the holidays when I cannot think what to buy for the people that have everything.

Thanks all. Yes, you will be able to buy the t-shirt for 10 dollars plus S&H.
Shipping and Handling will be $879.99... (just kidding)

We will have a more varied choice coming up.

Just think if Amber Frey would have done a background check on Scott Peterson? I can think of a million "what if she/he would have done a background check on....?" It always good to know just who you are dealing with. Even if you THINK you know someone you may be surprised.

As far as the varied choice, I am thinking a link to buy retired circus ponys and a link to everything ever made by RONCO. Remember them? Pocket Fisherman, Ginsue Knives...talk about varied...yeeehaaa...Whaddyathinkpeople????:dance::dance::dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back