Age is so cruel!

You're 4 days older than Mr. sandraladeda!!

I think he's going thru a mid-life crisis. Are you okay with 50?

PS Mr. sandraladeda robbed the cradle to marry me, of course!! :rolleyes: :angel:
Yes! I am fine turning 50. As long as no one wants to post pictures of my thighs.:D
I love Mr S already;being a Gemini and all. June is the best month of the year, just ask your dh, he'll tell ya.

I wish mine were that perky!!!! I don't know her personally but i think she can be a beautiful woman.

Yes! I am fine turning 50. As long as no one wants to post pictures of my thighs.:D
I love Mr S already;being a Gemini and all. June is the best month of the year, just ask your dh, he'll tell ya.
yes those June folks are ok. My dear son is also gemini (June 1, '93) and he is a very nearly perfect kid.

I couldn't really tell a difference between the two pictures. She IS running after all, and that always causes the skin to jiggle. I think the photographer just caught her in a bad moment.

My hubby was born in June.. June 2nd actually... So I'm not so sure if June is the best month :eek: .. June gloom? hehe :blowkiss: Yup, it's all his fault that we have June gloom... :crazy:

Pam is getting older like all of us but she still looks GREAT :dance: . Still very sexy.. Hubby would still take her on... hehe

I'm not a big fan of hers, but I don't see anything in those pictures that was really bad. I wouldn't dare run around in a suit like that, NOTHING would stay inside the suit where it was supposed to! And I'm only 36...

I think she still looks good. Those tabloids are mean. I would like to see the person who wrote that article.:rolleyes:

Here's the score: this evening i was teaching a 16 year old and one of the multi-choice answers was 'old fisherman'. he knew the age of the fishrman to be 30. he chose the 'old fisherman' answer. when i questioned him on his choice he said, "yes. 30 is old."

i piped down. :eek:

did i think 30 old at his age?

you bet! :bang:

OMG this lady is just so tiny and perfect I don't care what a dumb reporter says..I met her in the airport in Atlanta one time and when I say TINY I mean it... My friends and I are in our early 30's and none of us looks even close to Pamela Anderson...I wish lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back