aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all ! I have gotten behind on alot of work related and personal stuff with this trial so used yesterday off and on the catch up on my personal life. Can someone fill me in on JA's mom saying ..." I hope the jury did not see that? TYIA

I happen to think that sentence meant

I hope the jury did not see her interview asking for the DP

Not that there was an incident in the courtroom yesterday. I don't think JA was even in court yesterday. I think the Judge was ruling on the DT's motion about having victims statements by video, and somehow, somewhere the subject of the interview came up...hence the info that somebody saw TA's family, Juan, etc. in a conf room and you could hear something like a TV with news-type sound bites.

Awe...worst thing about that is that when you tell your friends it's just a sty they'll all be like, "It's okay, you can tell me if he's beating you..."

I once had dental work done that caused bruising & swelling. At least 3 people asked me if I felt safe at home, or something like that. Did anyone ask JA those kind of questions? I think not. Because she never had any bruises.

Dr. Horn said something happened in the courtroom? I didn't hear that -- still trying to catch up. Who did he say that to?

Someone mentioned it on the last thread in the very last couple of pages. Sorry I dont have link, so not sure where that person heard that.

I updated my post to say RUMORED Evidence

Does her family think she is innocent? That she really was defending herself against a man naked and wet sitting on the floor of a shower?

Is this an "Arias" condition of sorts? Believe what we are told by our murdering kid, sister, cousin??? Maybe the air in Yreka...

Uninteresting is right. People really shouldn't get upset by any interviews or maneuvers on her part. She's a loser. A loser at life many times over and now she's a loser at trial. She's being very typical. Don't let the her last desperate gasps rile you.

That's right. She has been convicted. That one fact is not gonna change simply because she throws a tantrum. And she will be sentenced. One way or another. Either with her sitting in a room with a live feed to the courtroom, or in court. But Travis Alexander will have his day in court. Finally.

I for one, am actually looking forward to nice 5 day break before court starts up. She's convicted, so not like that's gonna change. who cares what she tries to pull or stall over the next 5 days? She's CONVICTED!!!!

I'm gonna take the time away from court and focus on what's important to me, things I've slacked off on for the last few months while watching court. House work, yard work (it's spring, let's get outside and enjoy the freedom we know CKJA doesn't have), spending time with my family and friends etc.

Hope everyone has a great stress-free weekend as well.....

Peace <3

I must say, I love the title of this thread.

Jodi's family visited her the night of the verdict in the jail she had been in. Wonder if she went ape siht while they were there or when they left and the decision was made to move her.

Being in close watch may well mean she is in physical restraints. Bet she is a wild one! Maybe they can get ALV to come over and calm her down.

i think she had a habit of venting at her mother, yelling and crying. maybe they are codependents, that's why her mom wasn't allowed to see her yesterday. she is going to have to take the sentence, either lwop or dp no matter what. if she can't cope, she'll be given medications.

I must say, I love the title of this thread.

Jodi's family visited her the night of the verdict in the jail she had been in. Wonder if she went ape siht while they were there or when they left and the decision was made to move her.

Being in close watch may well mean she is in physical restraints. Bet she is a wild one! Maybe they can get ALV to come over and calm her down.

She went ape on her attorneys when the cameras were gone. She will not recognize that her own actions brought her to this point. Expect the unexpected. Shes not finished. If she decides to make a statement to the court I hope Travis' family walks out.

Since Jodi was never in the courtroom yesterday, is it possible there is a route to the Judge's chambers that would not require she pass through the courtroom?

probably. the courthouses here are mazes of doors and hallways and underground exits, etc. i don't know about that one, but i think that's possible.

i think she's coming unraveled now because the jodi show is over. she's a convicted murderer----something i don't think she ever let herself believe would happen HAS happened. she's not in control and she knows it only gets worse from here.
in fact, the WORST thing i think she can imagine is going to happen----she's going to have to sit there, a captive audience---literally---while TA's family blasts her from the witness stand, and there's nothing she can do to stop it. i think that's making her crazy just thinking about it.
she knows she lost, the jury has her fate in their hands, and of course she blames her DT for the whole situation.

i do believe her lawyers would love to say she's not competent to continue and put the skids on this whole thing. get a new jury for the penalty phase at a later time, hoping they won't give her death.

however you slice it, this whole thing is a MASSIVE manipulation of the system, and after a lengthy trial and a conviction, it burns me up that she's once again halted the process in an attempt to be in control. it's not surprising but it's infuriating.

I can't watch it and I don't understand why the TV station has to give this murderer airtime. It's like handing her free advertising time for her poison!
What is WRONG with these reporters?

If you saw how upset the folks over on the "innocent" site were about this interview, you'd want it played 24/7 on every news station in the country. They're WAY more upset about it than we are.

Allergies starting to feel better....now, was it the power of prayer or did the Claritin kick in? :waitasec:

Yesterday I found myself getting sucked in by the twisted words of the murderer...what was I thinking???:facepalm:

Peeps, if I ever do this again, please remind me to ignore her and not get in a :panic: over anything that comes out of this creature's mouth. She is all about control and manipulation and will use whatever means she can to get it. Nothing, nothing, nothing she says should be taken at face value.

Note to self: do not attempt to "translate" the words or actions of the murderer.

I need to have continued faith in the judicial system and this jury to do the right thing.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest.:skip:

Someone mentioned it on the last thread in the very last couple of pages. Sorry I dont have link, so not sure where that person heard that.

I updated my post to say RUMORED Evidence

Well, I'd be interested in hearing who he was rumored to have said it to. :floorlaugh:

probably. the courthouses here are mazes of doors and hallways and underground exits, etc. i don't know about that one, but i think that's possible.

i think she's coming unraveled now because the jodi show is over. she's a convicted murderer----something i don't think she ever let herself believe would happen HAS happened. she's not in control and she knows it only gets worse from here.
in fact, the WORST thing i think she can imagine is going to happen----she's going to have to sit there, a captive audience---literally---while TA's family blasts her from the witness stand, and there's nothing she can do to stop it. i think that's making her crazy just thinking about it.
she knows she lost, the jury has her fate in their hands, and of course she blames her DT for the whole situation.

i do believe her lawyers would love to say she's not competent to continue and put the skids on this whole thing. get a new jury for the penalty phase at a later time, hoping they won't give her death.

however you slice it, this whole thing is a MASSIVE manipulation of the system, and after a lengthy trial and a conviction, it burns me up that she's once again halted the process in an attempt to be in control. it's not surprising but it's infuriating.

I don't think if I were defense I would want a new jury that has already seen the things about Jodi that this jury has not seen.

Caught up on late night posts most of this morning....glad peeps here brought up the subject of Donovan. For the longest time, I could not tell what sex she is but was afraid to ask thinking the mods would boot me for being mean. Her name sure didn't give me a hint.

Does her family think she is innocent? That she really was defending herself against a man naked and wet sitting on the floor of a shower?

Is this an "Arias" condition of sorts? Believe what we are told by our murdering kid, sister, cousin??? Maybe the air in Yreka...

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading comments on the "innocent" site yesterday trying to figure out what makes people support her/believe her. Still haven't totally figured it out.

Did you know they're trying to enlist the Project Innocence folks? I'd love to see the response.

Well, I'd be interested in hearing who he was rumored to have said it to. :floorlaugh:

I think it was a reporter, on the elevator. She asked if he was testifying and he said, "apparently not...something happened in the court room."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member