Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's 9am, but I will not be putting my money on it.

Dr. Horn will be there and ready to testify though. :luv:

I think it starts at 10am AZ time so 1pm ET. The way this courtroom operates, though, who knows....

I rewinded and watched several times. Am almost certain she asked- "who is the foreman," not anything to do with the interview. Her next lip moving was about the foreman too, something like-- "number (whatever) is the foreman."

That is EXACTLY what she said, I too watched that several times and she asks Wilmott "Whose the foreman?". Then at the beginning of the Verdict, Wilmott is writing in her Cheerleader Notebook and CMJA leans over and asks her "What's that?" Then I couldn't make out what she followed up with after Wilmott answered her, but Wilma looked peeved that she was nibbing in her stuff.

Yeah, what a strange thing to say anyway. Who isn't for the 10 commandments? They're pretty basic, it's not like there are a lot of undecided people out there.

Was it Will Rogers who said to hang on to your wallet when a person announces that they are honest? By the same token, Jody Arias and the ten commandments.

Arias knew what would happen when she went public with wanting death sooner rather than later. She had to get her message out quickly, before she was sent to the psych ward. This was orchestrated with the precision of a military operation. She's got nothing to do but plan manipulations.

She had to demonstrate that the Alexander family did not win. They did not beat her down, that she continues to batter and abuse the man who was kind to her. She is more openly demonstrating the contempt and hatred that we know she had to have in order to stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, slit, shoot.

She sends a message that she will continue to advocate for the victims of domestic violence, pedophilia and (cannibalism?) as though she were one of them.

They should reject her patronage unilaterally or feel the wrath of public opinion. Attempting to benefit from this tragedy is a career-killer as have learned the expert witnesses and the pandering TV anchor.

Jodi Arias should be shunned as part of her punishment and those who violate this aspect of social justice will find themselves on the receiving end of the tsunami of public condemnation.

In the early 2000's, I supervised a group of male delivery drivers for office products. At that time, I was late 40's early 50's. It's physically difficult work. Carrying cases of copy paper upstairs at 50 pounds or 85 pounds for legal will destroy your body. Since I was female, I worked extra hard to be sure I did the same job they did and kept up with them. I would much rather work with men. They are direct and we could talk on a level that would have most women in tears or filing a lawsuit. Guys are problem solvers and completers, and so am I. There is far less back stabbing and more laughter. Women tend to infight too much for me. They are also more likely to form a "click". Guys are more team oriented. If given my chance in the working world again...I'd hang with the guys, even as an old broad. :floorlaugh:

:yourock: You and me both. (I'm now an old broad too). I worked in a segment of the construction industry. Once these guys understood that I was there to work, they were my biggest fans. We went all over the state and I was as safe as anywhere. I LIKE the direct approach.

After all those years of being direct can you even IMAGINE how well I fit in with nursing? I was continually written up because I would walk right up to whoever it was that was stabbing me in the back and say, "Hey KNOCK IT OFF." They would :scared: run screaming to the director of nursing.

Not until the very end of my career did I learn how the game worked and I didn't like it.

When it comes to homicide I'm far more afraid of JA. I bet she's amazing in jail at stirring up tempers.

No Mr Simpson is having a hearing to get his old trial redone. the one where he was convicted for the stealing and burglary excetera 4 years ago.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am watching the hearing live and you can plainly tell O.J. still has many fans and supporters. jmo

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant,
Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00

I am both curious and sad that one of Travis' siblings had to share space with that monster!

(I need a bit of Mom help (lol) I live in a valley filled with pollens and mold so I have felt for the past week and a half that it has just been my allergies acting up...I have been on my zyrtec-D, mucinex and good old dependable Vicks Vaporub! I cannot take in a full breath, cough up gross green goop in the morning/night, but during the day just have an unproductive, annoying cough. Is there anything else I can try over the counter? I have been quite sick lately (endocrine system) and have been on some seriously strong steroids which you would think they would help me to breathe, but all they do is make me grumpy and puff me up?!?)

You poor thing. My husband suffers as you do twice a year. May and December are his worst months. I've been doctoring him for years to keep him off the over-the-counter drugs.

First you need a sinus rinse. It's quite simple. A glass of warm water, add a teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of Kosher salt (it doesn't sting as regular salt would) stir this together with the water; pour some in the palm of your hand, and then just sniff it up into your nose. I know that sounds like not much fun. But your nose knows to drain it back out so do this over the sink. Do this everyday, morning or night. Especially when you are approaching the allegery season.

Get to a health food store and get a bottle of Eucalyptus oil. Put a drop in a bowl of hot steamy water and just breath it in. Eucalyptus curbs the formation of mucus. It will make a big difference when you sleep at night.

Last, a great night time drink, right before bed is a mug of hot water, 2 teaspoons of honey and the juice squeezed from one lemon. Cuts the cough and let's you sleep.

These are all pretty inexpensive items you might even have around the house. Good luck and I hope you're feeling better soon.

OJ going after his attorney and expecting to get a new trial and get set free after only 5 years is a preview of what we can expect from Jodi. Predict she will throw Wilmott and especially Nurmi under the bus!!
Think this came up now because Jodi was stealing the spotlight???

:yourock: You and me both. (I'm now an old broad too). I worked in a segment of the construction industry. Once these guys understood that I was there to work, they were my biggest fans. We went all over the state and I was as safe as anywhere. I LIKE the direct approach.

After all those years of being direct can you even IMAGINE how well I fit in with nursing? I was continually written up because I would walk right up to whoever it was that was stabbing me in the back and say, "Hey KNOCK IT OFF." They would :scared: run screaming to the director of nursing.

Not until the very end of my career did I learn how the game worked and I didn't like it.

When it comes to homicide I'm far more afraid of JA. I bet she's amazing in jail at stirring up tempers.

I did the reverse. I worked for 2 years in the ER of our local hospital registering patients. But I was lucky enough to work night shift, which seems to bring out the strange in people. I saw women constantly undercut each other instead of helping. Cute little clicks formed like they did in school where you had a hip group. If my body would hold out, I'd go back to delivery in a hot minute. But that was the days before GPS and someone giving you stupid rules like "you can't ever leave a driveway into a street by making a left turn. It's too dangerous". Eventually they put locators on your truck so they could follow you all day and they'd ask why you took this street or went this route. That was just starting when my company Corporate Express was bought by Staples and we all lost our jobs. I worked for about 2 years in a Goodwill warehouse with mostly guys, then Mom's dementia got so bad she couldn't be left alone. So I"m home now with her. After this trial, I'm so fat and out of shape I could never hump paper all day for a living...but it was fun while it lasted.

I don't think so either. If she was a secret it was because TA's friends were constantly talking about what bad news she was and the red flags they had starting seeing. TA couldn't walk away for whatever reason..JA was a stalker and he was having difficulty figuring out how to get rid of her etc.

I agree that we will never know the whole story. It seems that when they were 'officially' a couple, we have video proof that TA was not keeping her a secret. The sex part seems to have definitely been a secret to some. But I would wager to guess if people were honest with themselves it was NOT the big secret JA thought it was. And personally, grown ups don't talk about their sex life much to other people. So, really was it a secret or just not kissing and telling. Seem like two different things to me.

K

I agree, it's obvious in the photos and the video that was shown that he wasn't keeping their relationship a secret while they were an "official " couple . That all changed when they broke up and Travis was trying to move on but there were still sexual liaisons going on. I think this is where FJA came up with that "dirty little secret" and you know that's one of the things that just enraged and got all over her, that Travis was ashamed of still being involved with her and was keeping it totally discreet while he tried to get her completely out of his life. The only reason he couldn't get totally free of her was because she's the leach and parasite that she is.

You poor thing. My husband suffers as you do twice a year. May and December are his worst months. I've been doctoring him for years to keep him off the over-the-counter drugs.

First you need a sinus rinse. It's quite simple. A glass of warm water, add a teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of Kosher salt (it doesn't sting as regular salt would) stir this together with the water; pour some in the palm of your hand, and then just sniff it up into your nose. I know that sounds like not much fun. But your nose knows to drain it back out so do this over the sink. Do this everyday, morning or night. Especially when you are approaching the allegery season.
snipped

This may sound silly, but I didn't think there was a problem with allergies in AZ. I was telling my husband that I wanted to live out in AZ because I bet my allergies would clear up. I live in Northern Florida and everything is blooming .......I can't breathe. I feel a bit bummed:dunno:

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant,
Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00

I am both curious and sad that one of Travis' siblings had to share space with that monster!

(I need a bit of Mom help (lol) I live in a valley filled with pollens and mold so I have felt for the past week and a half that it has just been my allergies acting up...I have been on my zyrtec-D, mucinex and good old dependable Vicks Vaporub! I cannot take in a full breath, cough up gross green goop in the morning/night, but during the day just have an unproductive, annoying cough. Is there anything else I can try over the counter? I have been quite sick lately (endocrine system) and have been on some seriously strong steroids which you would think they would help me to breathe, but all they do is make me grumpy and puff me up?!?)

Everything sounds like allergies EXCEPT the green goop. Green is usually a sign you've got an infection, just like it does from your nose. Get thy *advertiser censored* to the doctor! And I'll wave the $50 doctors fee! LOL

I agree, it's obvious in the photos and the video that was shown that he wasn't keeping their relationship a secret while they were an "official " couple . That all changed when they broke up and Travis was trying to move on but there were still sexual liaisons going on. I think this is where FJA came up with that "dirty little secret" and you know that's one of the things that just enraged and got all over her, that Travis was ashamed of still being involved with her and was keeping it totally discreet while he tried to get her completely out of his life. The only reason he couldn't get totally free of her was because she's the leach and parasite that she is.

She thought she was so much a secret that she could kill him and nobody would suspect. Little did she know that he was telling others all about what a stalker she was. Even before they had any evidence, she was implicated by his friends. She didn't think of that because she thought she was a big ole secret.

Karmagirl - I hear consuming locally made raw honey helps allergies.

I carry raw honey in my 72 hour emergency bag. It's a natural antiseptic that was used by the Egyptians. They used it on wounds to prevent infection because bacteria won't grow in it. I also keep it for low blood sugar emergencies and it has a long shelf life. Works good in a hot beverage to soothe a sore throat. Marvelous stuff from those pesky bees! :seeya:

Does anyone actually think that they were together on that day or that she staged those pictures? The one with the leg close up looks like she has it resting on something. The camera looks like it is resting on the same thing. I would think if she could get them in a picture together, she would have preferred that. Something seems off to me.

If this was discussed previously, I apologize in advance.

OJ going after his attorney and expecting to get a new trial and get set free after only 5 years is a preview of what we can expect from Jodi. Predict she will throw Wilmott and especially Nurmi under the bus!!
Think this came up now because Jodi was stealing the spotlight???

I found it interesting--I saw a segment just a moment ago on CNN. They had a legal expert giving his opinion on his appeal. He stated that an appeal on ineffectual counsel is rarely granted, bc it has to be proven. Also, he stated that when a convicted person attempts to appeal bc of ineffectual council, it's a total last ditch, Hail Mary bc they have run out of all other options.

Given the above it seems evident that if CFJA is trying to work this angle she's setting herself up for an epic fail. :)

So cmjaa faked the pics she deleted & tried 2 destroy in the washing machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592