Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just commented on that! This Troy guy is pathetic!! Led around by the....er....nose by a convicted killer!!

She'll get him back .. expect him to be exposed in some sort of scandal actually orchestrated by Jodi from prison in a few years .. everyone she talks to suffers eventually.

Yeah, the pedo letters were written because Travis wanted to have sex with 12 year olds??

Do u still think about t in what way .. theres a lot of regret because she was really hoping to get a plea and avoid saying things about him, could have avoided murkier aspects, not just what she said, emails, activities, photographs .. he would have been memorialised as not perfect but not a hypocrite .. curtain has been drawn, can see hypocricy, lived life of hypocrite .. say it again jodi .. she wanted to remain silent and go quietly off into the night, her DT decided they could pull it off (??) rambled she takes stand because she had to answer questions posed to her .. 9 days out of 10 .. blah blah blah .. he told them it's not about whether or not you like her .. it's standard .. does kurt like you .. she says 9 days out of 10 then 1 day out of 9, I mean 10 .. lol.. they clashed kurt is the boss .. anything for JM .. NO .. she was writing, passing notes keeping them informed, genius after all, some scribbles no drawing. Nothing else to talk about except a big shout out to other victims of DV just like her because she's such a tragic victim and if you're a victim, and you kill your boyfriend too, at least have enough documentation to get out of jail.

Oh and also, all the people that dislike even hate her .. well .. she's flattered that they focus on her so much.

As long as she can draw attention it's all AOK.

Jodi can't stop trashing Travis. Every other sentence out of her mouth during the entire interview is a dig at Travis.
She said she remembered feeling safe napping next to Ryan Burns and didn't feel like HE was "going to snap".
She's disgusting and she makes me sick!

Good night, all. Especially Mrs. G, who must care for the atomic kangaroo in my absence. Don't feed him after midnight.

Jeebus on death row... exercise 3 times/week for 2 hours? That's more than I get!

After that horrific not guilty verdict... in that other sociopath woman's case... I literally threw up.
I was crying and puking while "NOT GUILTY" flashed in red on the screen when DH called me from work.

He said "OMG they acquitted her..." and he was laughing in disbelief.
He was laughing. :sick:

That was the point in which it was determined there were new rules to our relationship.

He was not to make ANY comment about ANY case in which I had ANY opinion EVER. Period.

Now, he says "Do you know about this case?" And I say yes or no.
Then he may or may not be permitted to voice HIS opinion about it. :seeya:

I have to admit that after putting my hand over my mouth in disbelief I laughed at how stupid 12 people could be. :banghead:

Yeah, the pedo letters were written because Travis wanted to have sex with 12 year olds??

I wonder what the jurors will think about all the stuff they never saw?

The 1st degree murderer is such a *advertiser censored* slimeball... I am willing to inject her myself.

I'm basically your typical bleeding heart liberal, but man-oh-man she does inspire some bloodlust.

How could any of the men in her life put up with her?

1st degree murderer interview is equivalent to fisties and I cant watch. I have already heard nasty snippets trashing Travis and I cant watch.

I'm basically your typical bleeding heart liberal, but man-oh-man she does inspire some bloodlust.

Ditto! My husband has her number and predicted this verdict but he knows I was traumatized with PTP12SD.

She seriously does not know how stupid she is. The reporter yesterday asked her if there was one thing she wanted to say to DV victims and she blathers on about "document it"!! What??? Not tell someone, get away, save yourself, but document it??? What a flipping idiot.

True. I guess it's a moot point then. She still can't just give it up. She has to get the last word in.

At the moment I think Sheriff Joe has the latest word. IMO, he called her bluff. No visitors, no minions.

ETA: Now I think the judge needs to put her foot down-Jodi sits in court with her mouth shut- with "help" if neccessary

She seriously does not know how stupid she is. The reporter yesterday asked her if there was one thing she wanted to say to DV victims and she blathers on about "document it"!! What??? Not tell someone, get away, save yourself, but document it??? What a flipping idiot.

Awwww, poor Jodi. She didn't document the non abuse so she could use it in trial. :tears:

"Something happened in the courtroom....." was the reason Dr. Horn gave (to a lady who introduced herself to him) for why court was canceled today.

Sounds like the murderer had a meltdown. :devil:

I know I am double quoting you but for me this little post-verdict interview threw me over the edge. She is such an <unusual person>… :cursing:

There was someone arrested for tweeting? WTHeck did they tweet?

GrimSkeleton or Grim. He's down now I think on twitter. He tweeted awful stuff about Travis a lot, the Alexanders & pro Jodi More like a radical than inside knowledge of the family, maybe Jodi from jail possibly? It was very scarey and he spoke of a bomb at the courthouse. They arrested him and a woman at a motel but from what I've read it's just him who is in jail right now. I don't know his name but have seen a pic or two from his facebook & twitter accounts. He's a short, young, black male. I think he's delusional and whatever else an expert finds. jmo

I miss the Sidebar thread. Loved watching all the great videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu