Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
...maybe we should collectively change the kitty litter?

The look on JW's face when Juan said, "Let's just sit for two minutes" priceless!

YES! She had her little "HELP! WHAT??" look and then just had to take it.
It was a VERY powerful 2 minutes.

I knew it, he was going to say "he was shot first, so he didn't feel it". Of course, their beginning defense was "he was shot first, but he was fully walking around and talking".

My husband says they should have gone with the Chewbacca defense. It would have made more sense.

Hey now, let's just leave Chewbacca out of this whole mess. :D

I think it is really ironic that JA mom is wearing a "number one mom "necklace today. Juxtapose that with the descriptions we hear of what her daughter did. Wow.

JA mom is just that. A mom. She has other children besides JA. Irregardless of what alot of people want to think and say regarding her support of her daughter, I can guarantee you that if it were your child in this place and time, you would be sitting there too, just like she is. And if you have such a necklace that said child, or perhaps one of your other children, had given you, and I bet it would have significant meaning to you, and I would wager you would wear it too. Guarantee it.

Sorry breaking my duck, probably a British thing. Means I am not on 0 anymore, I think actually it's a cricket thing, might be wrong. If you are out for a duck in cricket it means you are out without scoring any runs. So umm I'm rambling but I meant now I've 'scored' my first post :)

Welcome skib . . .and welcome to your duck.:seeya:

the only time mine have ever fogged up is when i open the oven door! Mine only get occluded with salt from my tears. And yes they are so reading here at WS.

I'm home now, after reading everything here, crying, I came down with the ol' "stomach virus". I had to get home. Although your descriptions brought me to tears, I need to see this with my own eyes. Thank you everyone!

(BBM)

:seeya: Mare10... Glad you're home to verdict watch with us! Those darn "stomach viruses"... Hope you "feel better soon" :giggle:

They are deliberating. And they need to eat lunch, too. So probably at least an hour.

Thank you JJ.

In the small part I saw there were two times that the jury left the room. AMAZING the immediate transformation of JA's face when they left...
sorrowful... tearful... oh my so sad...
immediately turned to
...hey JW blah, blah, blah.
She is so truly evil.
Give it up JA. No one who has watched this trial believes your "pity face".
Makes me sick that she was the last thing Travis saw before he left this earth.

For someone who said she would 'beg for the DP if she killed Travis; and someone who told Troy Hayden after the verdict that she 'preferred the DP over LWOP, Jodi Ann Arias just outdid herself with the worst performance of her life to gain juror sympathy!

WHAT AN ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She 'cries' through her nose with her mouth hanging open, lol! After today's 'performance' I am convinced she is not a borderline personality; she is just plain evil! Borderlines and Bi Polar sufferers do NOT go 'in and out' on cue! Her blalck beady eyes were peaking out between her fingers when certain photos were shown. She shook her head "NO" when Juan described the stabbings in the shower and the scene at the bathroom sink. Jodi Ann Arias knows exactly how she killed Travis - every second of it. It could just be that the Prosecution got the sequence of events wrong, but Jodi Ann Arias can't correct them. She must stick with the 'fog'! She is a victim of her own lies!

Her demeanor this morning was so unhinged, I fully expect another last ditch 'performance' when she receives her sentence. If she gets the DP, she can't very well go ballistic - she begged for it. If she gets LWOP, she may put on an act - screaming for the DP. She will not go gently into the night - she will have the last word before she is hauled away to a life of isolation and desolation.

So long, Jodi Ann Arias - enjoy your last day of semi-freedom and notoriety! You did it to yourself!

I'm home now, after reading everything here, crying, I came down with the ol' "stomach virus". I had to get home. Although your descriptions brought me to tears, I need to see this with my own eyes. Thank you everyone!

It's still on HLN...they are behind.

Also if they jury decides against aggravation, or that mitigators have been met she is eligible for parole, but that's the judges decision AFAIK..

Morning Thoughts....

Nurmi....FML... I hate my job.

Jenny ... I swear when that guy sneezed in the elevator this morning he actually said JenniferLoveBlewit

Jodi.... snif blow snif blow ... I have to put up with all this today and can't even meet up with Troy after to address my public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels