Agree in Prayer for the Search teams tomorrow

please let caylee be found one way or another .. alive or gone .. so the family can have closure .and she can be reunited or at peace ..

I'm sorry that I'm at home (URI) and can't be with everyone searching for Caylee.
But I'm sending prayers to each and everyone of you for your safety and strength to find this child and bring her home.

I am also praying that you will discover something that will lead us to
Jennifer Kesse, missing in Orlando since Jan. 06.

God speed.....

~drumstick

Dear Lord, hold the hands of these angels on Earth, guide their steps to the appropriate places. Help them to remain open to your guidance so that you may lead them to Caylee.
Amen.

Dear Lord I pray that Caylee will be found. Help the law enforcement and searchers. Help her family to turn to YOU for their strength and peace.

Fellow prayer warriors, may I request that while you are in deepest prayer you will pray us thru this new hrurricane. We are still hurting from Katrina.
Thank you from bottom of our hearts and God Bless.

I re-afirm all of these prayers once again this morning Lord. I will touch the screen and agree in prayer with them. This is bigger than we are, but it is not bigger than YOU Lord. Please bring Caylee home. amen.

Unfailing Prayer to
Saint Anthony

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me, Caylee Marie . The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles. O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen

May the Lord guide all of the searchers today and may little Caylee be finally brought "home" and given eternal peace. In the Lords name we ask.

Amen

I am in agreement. The fervent prayers of righteous men avail much and God does amazing things. This will unfold in His perfect time.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask that you watch over and keep the searchers safe as they begin their searches for Caylee. I pray that you give them strength and the wisdom to conduct a search that brings closure to this case.
I also pray that you wrap your arms of comfort around Caylee.
In Jesus' name...
Amen!

I am in agreement! Sending love and strength to all of the angels that are out there today.

lead their feet Lord to where caylee is and give them the strength they'll need. please hear the cries of all those here that have taken caylee into their heart and give them closure.

Oh definitely!!! My prayers are with all of those searching today....I so wish I could be there but please know I'm thinking of you! :)

Thank you Father, you hear our prayers. We pray for safety for the search team members and we are thankful for their willingness.
Lord please guide in Caylee being found. We know she is with you in Spirit. Finding her will give rest to those that are waiting.
Thank you Lord.

In Jesus name. Amen.

I stand in agreement with all of your prayers. May angels be send to guide the searchers' feet to paths that lead directly to Caylee Anthony. May wisdom befall the searchers so they know whether to turn right or left; whether to look down or up. Walk alongside the searchers, Lord, and encourage them to continue looking even when their bodies tire and they want to stop. Guide them, strengthen them, protect them from the elements, and take all fear from them. I ask all this in Jesus' name, Amen.

May God bless Tim Miller and all those who search for Caylee Marie Anthony today, and in the days to come. May their search be successful and bring Caylee home.

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back