"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

When was the last statement made about the "aha" moment? I know JB said this but how long ago. Did he also say this during the 48 Hours show? (Sorry, I watched in parts and didn't watch him.)

Casey's "aha" moment better be something about an alien probe and subliminal messages or she's toast!

JB's false promises are going to yield, yet again, nada, ZIP. If they had a supposed "aha moment", we would see a better defense. As it stands now, and has for almost three years, they've wasted more time on filing frivolous motions, etc., that it's painfully obvious they are just grasping. The "AHA MOMENT" is going to come from the State.

To use these 'explanations', ICA will either have to admit she killed Caylee or allowed an accident to go unreported.
It only explains her behaviour during the 31 days.

ICA would need to explain what happened on Day ONE, and I don't think she'll be taking the stand to help us understand/explain anything.

JB can't have an 'Ah Ha moment without ICAs version of events, so it's not likely to happen.

I just don't think there are going to be any "shock and awe" bomb-dropping moments in the Baez camp. I think his a-ha moment got squashed by evidence a ways back. That was when we were on defense strategy #3 or so, and we're probably up to 15-20 or so by now. :crazy:

I think lately his a-ha moments have been replaced by oh-*advertiser censored* moments...

I totally agree! :great: There is not going to be any big moment in this opening. This has all been a bunch of pre-trial bs to get out to the public. He is simply going to say that she has been wrongly accused, and will simply try to rebut all of the evidence. IMO of course!

I have the feeling his big "AHA" moment is going to turn into an "Ahahahahahaha!" moment as everyone in the courtroom bursts into laughter. And he'll just stand there, wondering what is so darn funny.

To use these 'explanations', ICA will either have to admit she killed Caylee or allowed an accident to go unreported.
It only explains her behaviour during the 31 days.

ICA would need to explain what happened on Day ONE, and I don't think she'll be taking the stand to help us understand/explain anything.

JB can't have an 'Ah Ha moment without ICAs version of events, so it's not likely to happen.

The defense has a Lot to quash right away and offer some alternative explanation that is plausible. There are some fundamental issues that must be addressed for the jurors or the defense will never stand a chance (IMO)
1) 31 days of not reporting
2) how the death happened
3) how Caylee's remains ended up 15 houses away with items from the home.
4) kc's partying and not grieving or being frantic during the 31 days
5) lying, stealing, and avoiding anyone who had authority over her (ie: school, work, parents, law enforcement, even Caylee's paternal bio-family).
6) the duct tape
7) the smell in the car
8) the outline of a child in her trunk
9) the death band on the hair
10) the sticker on the duct tape
11) no shoes on Caylee (I think this is an important clue to her demise)
12) not telling a single soul about her missing baby girl
13) not moving in with Amy, not taking over the house, not parents getting divorced . . .
14) NO ZTN!!!
the list continues . . .

When was the last statement made about the "aha" moment? I know JB said this but how long ago. Did he also say this during the 48 Hours show? (Sorry, I watched in parts and didn't watch him.)

Casey's "aha" moment better be something about an alien probe and subliminal messages or she's toast!

If I remember correctly he's said it as recently as an interview around the time that the media got ahold of the "bus heading for GA" stuff. So maybe a few weeks ago? If I'm not mistaken he said something along the lines of it all being explained within the first thirty seconds of his opening argument...

I want to say it was on an In-sessions program, but am still looking for a link...

Oh yes, I think you're on the right path here. It is definetly going to involve abuse.

baez never worries about "outrageous" imo.

Yep yep yep. JB started coaching his client towards that scenario a while back....and letters with her jailhouse friends was the perfect opportunity to start dropping that ball. She had already told JG that (IMO to give an excuse for her promiscuous behavior) so all they had to do was just run with it. JB started testing those waters with GA when he asked him how far he would go to protect his daughter.

Look out George, and I hope you would NEVER go that far to protect that nasty daughter of yours!

I don't think there is anything that I have not yet heard that will give me an 'Aha!' moment. BUT I am wondering if the DT's 'Aha!' moment will be whomever is going to be thrown under the bus. Who will it be? George? Tony L? Jesse? Amy? Ricardo? Roy Kronk? ? ? ?

I keep thinking about the rare duct tape and the posters bearing the same. And Casey telling Amy that her dad may have run over something (in explaining the decomp smell.)

The fact remains that the only person who had anything to gain by Caylee's death is ICA, she had freedom to lead her beautiful life without lugging a child around with her. So the DT can throw whomever they want under the bus but its all going to come straight back to the person who murdered Caylee & we all know who that is.

The defense has a Lot to quash right away and offer some alternative explanation that is plausible. There are some fundamental issues that must be addressed for the jurors or the defense will never stand a chance (IMO)
1) 31 days of not reporting
2) how the death happened
3) how Caylee's remains ended up 15 houses away with items from the home.
4) kc's partying and not grieving or being frantic during the 31 days
5) lying, stealing, and avoiding anyone who had authority over her (ie: school, work, parents, law enforcement, even Caylee's paternal bio-family).
6) the duct tape
7) the smell in the car
8) the outline of a child in her trunk
9) the death band on the hair
10) the sticker on the duct tape
11) no shoes on Caylee (I think this is an important clue to her demise)
12) not telling a single soul about her missing baby girl
13) not moving in with Amy, not taking over the house, not parents getting divorced . . .
14) NO ZTN!!!
the list continues . . .

Also the fact that she allowed thousands of people to search for weeks, and for TES to almost go bankrupt, while she did nothing and refused to tell anyone (and she still has not told anyone to this day) where she left Caylee or what happened the last time she saw Caylee.

I am sure that JB, in his mind, has already prepared his opening statement and is SURE he is going to have us all going AHA! I have a feeling it will be more like HA HA.

I think the defense will still try to get some of the doctors opinions in without having them testify. While I can't imagine KC allowing them to claim it was an accident, that would be the only way they could get past the circumstantial evidence that nails her as the person who killed Caylee. the 31 days is going to be explained by ugly coping or being terrified of her mother/father. Basically, whatever story they spin about the 30 days, I believe it is going to be psychological in nature.

I personally think that the defense is going to try to claim it as an accident, and try (if they are able) to use the supposed "PTSD" (and possible abuse) argument to explain why she tried to cover instead of reporting it. Of course, I think this is a load of crap, but I think this is what the defense will TRY to float. Don't know how they'd do that, as Casey probably will not take the stand. Will have to wait and see, I guess.

ps -- I don't really consider this an "aha" moment, however.

I think the original aha moment was supposed to be the one she wrote in her jail house letters to Muffin. She said she gave Caylee to the nanny for a few days to get things in order so she could move away with her. That's why she wasn't frantic because she was lost, but not really lost until she learned the nanny wouldn't give her back. Her plan became beyond tangled at that time (her words). A truck could be driven through the holes in this scenario but I think that was the original aha moment.

Now I think they're going with an accidental death. She was afraid of (insert anything here) and therefore hid the body and acted like nothing was wrong so she wouldn't be questioned about anything.

I don't believe any of this.

IMO

Casey left on 6/15 w/o Caylee
When she came home on 6/16 Caylee was dead – GA had accidently let her drown
Casey let GA talk her into disposing of body and GA promised to give Casey $$ to get away from CA and start a new life away from CA
Casey went on with her life – trying to drown her sorrow with Activity - never intending to come home…..was biding her time til leaving town to new life / while waiting for money GA had promised her
CA found KC and in a panic she made up the Zany story
(supported by KC request for private meeting with GA and KC saying “don’t worry I haven’t said anything”)

Could someone convince me that this happened? I think not!

The ONLY explanation they could offer that would justify Casey's actions would be if a trusted caregiver had her child and promised to return her later on. That would make it ok for her to party and have a good time, because she would know everything was cool.

The problem is that they do not have anyone that fits the bill, except maybe george. But then Cindy would have seen the baby so that won't work.

So to make that scenario work, they would have to say that George told Casey he was taking the baby for awhile to teach Casey a lesson, but she would see her again on her birthday, but only if she kept it a secret.
But instead of caring for the child, evil George killed her, and framed casey by placing the dead child in the car trunk, and then burying her where Casey buried her dead pets.
And Casey was afraid to tell LE because they would never believe her so she waited to find an attorney to tell her story to. And she has stayed in jail as a protection because of her evil scary father. AHA. [ laughter in the court room ensues]

I am sure that JB, in his mind, has already prepared his opening statement and is SURE he is going to have us all going AHA! I have a feeling it will be more like HA HA.

BBM & snipped

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is only one possible Ah! AH! moment for me but even in this case I would see it for a an obvious attempt to manipulate.

Casey was sexually abused her whole life by both George and Lee and mommy dearest refused to believe her, she caught George showing a great interest in Caylee and both her parents were going to try to gain custody. So to save her from the abuse she suffered, Casey put Caylee to sleep with Chloroform and stuck a heart shaped sticker over the.... duct tape?.....oh! wtf....duct tape....Um....well that pretty much puts the kybosh on that little scenario for me. The dingo ate my baby? Anyone?

Although I really don't believe there will be one, I'll guess just for fun.
1st possible " ah ha moment " ...now I understand !....Baez announces that this trial won't be continuing as his client is pleading guilty! This was the plan all along so, that Mr. Baez could help his career and make some money!

2nd possible " ah ha moment " ...now I understand ! Mr. Baez announces that
" CASEY packing Xanax is .....Zanny the Nanny " !.......JMO

Although I really don't believe there will be one, I'll guess just for fun.
1st possible " ah ha moment " ...now I understand !....Baez announces that this trial won't be continuing as his client is pleading guilty! This was the plan all along so, that Mr. Baez could help his career and make some money!

2nd possible " ah ha moment " ...now I understand ! Mr. Baez announces that
" CASEY packing Xanax is .....Zanny the Nanny " !.......JMO

Oh and also .....I think Mr. Baez thinks he's brilliant by trying to distract everyone from all of the facts and evidence in this case and to totally ignore anything anyone else says. Just sit on pins and needles waiting until the next time he opens his mouth, as he and he alone is the keeper of the truth ( cough cough ). We are to be so eager to hear his opening lines ( not so much )......JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back