AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believe CBs Mom.. I honestly dont know but I think the whole herpes thing is a little out there.. lol. That might be stretching it some.

You believe CBs Mom.. I honestly dont know but I think the whole herpes thing is a little out there.. lol. That might be stretching it some.

not meeee. I don't know her sexual history, but I do know one out of six, people ages 14 to 49 is infected with HSV-2, the virus that causes genital herpes
Of those infected, 90% are unaware they have the virus.

What's your opinion on the stolen $3000, isamom? You've said you are closer to this case than most so I'm just wondering if there is truth in this, in your opinion..

I believe LE already knows all about it, jmo. What she said is on her personal fb page that just so happens not to be secured properly against public eyes. I would think LE would be even less thrilled with JK posting obvious threats on what IS a public fb forum, but I believe they may keep letting him talk for a reason. Seems things might be finally be starting to shake loose, we'll see if she can actually get found now. Hopefully.....

Cummings & Sheffields - that's what it reminds me of...

The herpes thing, I'm neither here nor there with that honestly, because I think regardless of whether that's true, it has no bearing on her being missing. Now, I believe CB's mom when she says she was told that Sam took $3000 and that she may have a drug problem, because I think if she felt like making up a vicious lie, she would not have named her source of the info, and that she had opportunity to says those things long ago if they were fabricated. I believe that those are things that could go a loooong way in possibly explaining her disappearance, and would actually greatly increase the odds that she is safe and alive somewhere, which is what we are all hoping for.

not meeee. I don't know her sexual history, but I do know one out of six, people ages 14 to 49 is infected with HSV-2, the virus that causes genital herpes
Of those infected, 90% are unaware they have the virus.

I think something as personal as this should never be placed on a public facebook page. I also think she'd never have made it public if she wasn't pushed into a corner. I believe she's firing back bc the rants against her son just kept going and going. The herpe comment would also affect her son as nobody would want that information public. Ask Paris about that one lol. Herpes are like warts - can lay dormant for years until an outbreak or sickness. He'll need to get tested every year for at least 3 years.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if le is just letting this stuff go on to see what just so happens to stick to the wall so to speak.

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-x...ance-141257473.html?m=y&smobile=y&clmob=y&c=n

Quote:
“Do you know what makes me so angry?” she said. “My son was home the night she was abducted.”
On the night of February 1, Counts said she had refused to let her son borrow her car because he had failed to wake up in time for an appointment earlier that day. Instead of going out, she said he had been home with the rest of the family eating fried chicken, mashed potatoes and southern-style green beans with several friends from out-of-state.
Counts had worked as a correctional officer at an East Coast maximum-security prison for seven-and-a-half-years, and she said she raised her children with a firm hand.
“I’ve always been really tough on my kids about, hey, if you do the crime you do the time,” she said, voice rising, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. “He has been in trouble with the law before, and I’ve let him sit in jail, and I didn’t bail him out. I made sure that he was going to learn his lesson.”
Counts said the restraining order against her son had been filed after Bird had a brief relationship with Koenig in the fall of 2011, while Koenig was dating her current boyfriend.
“She was a nice girl,” said Counts, recalling the autumn fling. “When she came to my house she was very respectful. You know, she took her shoes off at the door. When she ate, she washed off her plate.”
Things fell apart after Koenig’s boyfriend discovered the relationship several months later. After Koenig filed for a restraining order against Bird, Counts said she contacted Butler’s law firm and handed over a series of text messages Koenig sent to Bird admitting the claims of sexual assault were false.

I also think she'd never have made it public if she wasn't pushed into a corner. I believe she's firing back bc the rants against her son just kept going and going.

I totally agree. She had been trying to be very positive, posting supportive and nice things about Samantha and the family (even saying she wanted to go to the vigil, etc.) but JK kept making public attacks against them.
JK really has himself to blame for all of this being brought out into the open, imo.

Where does Samantha's dad work? What does it entail? What is his experience?

The herpes thing, I'm neither here nor there with that honestly, because I think regardless of whether that's true, it has no bearing on her being missing. Now, I believe CB's mom when she says she was told that Sam took $3000 and that she may have a drug problem, because I think if she felt like making up a vicious lie, she would not have named her source of the info, and that she had opportunity to says those things long ago if they were fabricated. I believe that those are things that could go a loooong way in possibly explaining her disappearance, and would actually greatly increase the odds that she is safe and alive somewhere, which is what we are all hoping for.

I agree with you on the herpes thing. I mean I just think she threw that out there out of anger, I dont think there was any need to say Oh she had herpes.. to me it is like grow up lady. That makes herself sound like she is back in high school for goodness sake. Plain stupid.
As far as the 3000 I dont know. I would be interested to see what or if Mike Pederson says anything as a comeback? I guess we can see what happens from here, she posted that 3 hours ago so I am sure there will be alot more to develop soon.
I think CB's mom is upset and I do not believe she is telling the truth. Maybe spreading rumors. Or I mean maybe the half truth. I cant honestly say.
We do know that Sam has made mistakes, we all have.

I think that everyone needs to just focus on Samantha, finding her and getting her home safe. It is getting more crazy by the day.

The most recent post from JK was made yesterday, correct?
Then today the comments from CBs mom about what sams brother reportedly told their attorney.
There's more than is being told if JK referenced Mike, CB and his mom yesterday, and the mom just responded today. Right?

He has said he can't work now due to searching for Sam, but as many times as I have seen the question asked about what he DID do for a living, nobody ever seems to answer. Don't know what that means, exactly........

I'd just like to say that I'm actually glad she keeps her fb profile public bc it backs up all of the positive things she's typed. Tons of prayers & well wishes to Sam, as well as to her father, even after sooo many negative things were said toward her son & death threats to her family. She had a foul mouth when it started hitting the fan with backlash against her son. CB proved himself already about the court issue with Sam but JK still keeps saying stuff about it, talking about fear etc. Hmmm, not quite sure I'm buying it. CB may not be my cup of tea but I have 3 boys, 2 of them are teenagers - some of the stuff they listen to is ummm YUCKY, but guess what - alot of kids do. I don't like CB's past but think it's great he's gonna be a barber while still trying to go after his dream of music. He says his daughter is his entire life. If anything at all comes out of this whole ordeal, I hope he learns from his past mistakes & carries himself with respect & dignity. Most importantly, I hope Sam is found alive & well. All of these people involved have been through hell and back. I'll pray for all of them.

I would be interested to see what or if MP says anything as a comeback?

I think that everyone needs to just focus on Samantha, finding her and getting her home safe. It is getting more crazy by the day.

What MP says as a comeback to what? To what Sam's dad said??

These discussions ARE focusing on Samantha and may be able to help to get her home safe (even if negative things about her come out)! That's what's so frustrating about people continuing to dodge important questions with that response "oh just focus on getting her home, forget about the rest". This information can help in getting her home! It needs to be discussed.. the truth needs to be brought out.

The most recent post from JK was made yesterday, correct?
Then today the comments from CBs mom about what sams brother reportedly told their attorney.
There's more than is being told if JK referenced Mike, CB and his mom yesterday, and the mom just responded today. Right?

The article with the interview of CB and his mom was posted to KTVA yesterday, followed closely by JK's post. Now, there was nothing in the article about Mike, but the fact that JK mentioned him lends credence to CB's mom's post today, imo........

Yes, I do! That's a good thought. It is pretty out of control. I wish more people would realize that even if she does have "negative" things in her history, it doesn't make her less worthy of being found and brought home safely, so they shouldn't be so afraid of people knowing more about her. It could help find her and save her life!

Taking that scenario I described a bit further. It also would make sense as to why her Father did not report her missing that very night. She did not come home after work because the money was missing and Dad was mad. He probably told Dwayne about it, so he didn't report her not being there either.

You have to wonder now, within the context of the above, about him being late to pick her up that night? Yikes, now my imagination is going wild!

At one point, I saw that he was co-owner of a plumbing company (I believe I saw that on one of the trial cases on Court View) but I've gone back and can't seem to find it now. I remember it was something like "K & M Plumbing" and I looked it up and found that it had closed.
Haven't heard anything on what he's done since then.

What Mike says as a comeback to what? To what Sam's dad said??

These discussions ARE focusing on Samantha and may be able to help to get her home safe (even if negative things about her come out)! That's what's so frustrating about people continuing to dodge important questions with that response "oh just focus on getting her home, forget about the rest". This information can help in getting her home! It needs to be discussed.. the truth needs to be brought out.

Exactly! Nobody is perfect, but regardless of what Sam may have done in her life that's "not good", it doesn't lessen the fact that she needs to be found, hopefully safe and alive. This "she has no faults, she's an angel" tactic is a serious disservice to her, as I believe the answer to this whole case lies in somethng going on in her life leading up to that day, regardless of whether it turns out to be a forced abduction or a staged one. If nobody wants to talk about her in real terms, then they are in some ways inhibiting the resolution of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member