AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thoughts everyone.

I want to believe that LE is on to something and she is alive and will be home soon. Unfortunately, I really don't think they know as much as they're letting on. I just don't understand how it could go on for so long if they knew much.

I also wonder how much the media reporting is confusing the facts.

To me, it absolutely makes NO sense that all the money being missing among other things was not a red flag.

However, the opening barista said she WAS concerned. The statements she made and the owners made do not line up with each other. IMO

It seems like a lot of these basic questions could be cleared up if they wanted to, I do not understand why they don't clear up the basic facts. I also am surprised by how seemingly understanding JK is being about all this. Or maybe that's just what he's letting on to the public..I guess he is conducting his own investigation for a reason.

I think that families tend to believe in LE and that they are "close" to figuring out a case, until so much time passes that they begin to have their doubts, i.e. Holly Bobo case for one example. Her parents still have not said much, but what they have said indicates that LE does not tell them anything at all, and I think it is fairly clear that LE is not "close" in that case...JMO

Did someone say that James had actually cleared up the matter regarding the allegation that Samhad very recently stolen 3,000 dollars from him? I thought someone had mentioned that he had but I never saw where it was done.. what was the outcome?

Did someone say that James had actually cleared up the matter regarding the allegation that Samhad very recently stolen 3,000 dollars from him? I thought someone had mentioned that he had but I never saw where it was done.. what was the outcome?

Took a few minutes to find the exact spot, but it is at approximately 10:25 in the linked video.

http://community.adn.com/?q=adn/node/160205

Good thoughts everyone.

I want to believe that LE is on to something and she is alive and will be home soon. Unfortunately, I really don't think they know as much as they're letting on. I just don't understand how it could go on for so long if they knew much.

I also wonder how much the media reporting is confusing the facts.

To me, it absolutely makes NO sense that all the money being missing among other things was not a red flag.

However, the opening barista said she WAS concerned. The statements she made and the owners made do not line up with each other. IMO

It seems like a lot of these basic questions could be cleared up if they wanted to, I do not understand why they don't clear up the basic facts. I also am surprised by how seemingly understanding JK is being about all this. Or maybe that's just what he's letting on to the public..I guess he is conducting his own investigation for a reason.

I completely agree that APD should release some kind of statement to clear up these discrepancies.. and to make it official who (if anyone) has been cleared in this investigation.
JK released the statement in A Father's Plea on the helpfindsamanthakoenig site weeks ago, and he said: I HAVE RESOURCES, GOOD AND BAD, I DO NOT WANT TO UNLEASH THE BAD, I DO NOT WISH ILL WILL AGAINST YOU OR YOURS, BUT IF THIS DOES NOT END SOON, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE. AND SERIOUSLY IM SCARED FOR YOU.
Was this just an empty threat? Why isn't he raising more h*% with LE? What leads does APD have that led them to report what they did in ADN about their belief that she is alive??

The following is the Q&A with reporters questions followed by LE answer..Heres the link to the 5:55min video-
http://www.adn.com/2012/02/07/230551...ylink=misearch

What can be seen in their interaction?(Sam and perp)
The problem we have here is that during that interaction and him coming inside we cannot clearly see his face and we've all understood that or we'd certainly be releasing that. But we can see obviously her reactions. and the rest here is evidence that we do not want to discuss those actions only the players themselves will be privy to.

BBM. Players seems like an odd word to use to describe those involved? Certainly seems more drug related than sexual assault related.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7685551"]AK AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500