AL AL - Blount Co, WhtMale 1139UMAL, 33-43, .22 revolver, alias 'Chad Singleton', Oct'05

I think you have to be living together for 3, maybe 4 years before you can be considered common law spouses. Something to think about...

What if the picture on the left is the real Chad Singleton? Do we know when this Florida arrest happened?

This is the picture I'm talking about:
1139UMAL.jpg

Hi, I really don't think that Jason is the fake Chad, although they certainly look alike.

I couldn't find a thread on Jason on WS - so I'll drop this here and hope that someone will help start a thread. I don't know the right way to start one. He is mentioned in a few UID threads, but this is the one where he is most extensively discussed.

WV uploaded quite a few UIDs in the last six months; I'm a bit leery of all the information on this batch - one has a UID being pulled from a river which does not run through the town.

That said, I was looking through them this evening and found this one. Body with same estimated height/weight pulled from the same (correct) river 1 year after Jason's boat capsized. The only thing off is that they estimate the UID went into the water 8 months after Jason disappeared. How exact is that science? Could a body which had been in the river for 12 months be mistaken for one in the river for 4 months? I initially thought this might be Rob Kovak but the height is way off.

Certainly the police would have looked at this one for Jason, right? I can't find any proof that they did, but I'm really not skilled at finding newspaper archives.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14232

Hi, I really don't think that Jason is the fake Chad, although they certainly look alike.

I couldn't find a thread on Jason on WS - so I'll drop this here and hope that someone will help start a thread. I don't know the right way to start one. He is mentioned in a few UID threads, but this is the one where he is most extensively discussed.

WV uploaded quite a few UIDs in the last six months; I'm a bit leery of all the information on this batch - one has a UID being pulled from a river which does not run through the town.

That said, I was looking through them this evening and found this one. Body with same estimated height/weight pulled from the same (correct) river 1 year after Jason's boat capsized. The only thing off is that they estimate the UID went into the water 8 months after Jason disappeared. How exact is that science? Could a body which had been in the river for 12 months be mistaken for one in the river for 4 months? I initially thought this might be Rob Kovak but the height is way off.

Certainly the police would have looked at this one for Jason, right? I can't find any proof that they did, but I'm really not skilled at finding newspaper archives.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14232

Jason disappeared in 1999 (http://doenetwork.org/cases/3635dmwv.html), UID linked in the quote was recovered from the river in 1980. CallMeTres, I wish I could help to open thread for him, however I am still quite new around here. I hope someone will though.

Shadowangel I think Jason Scott Adkins is brilliant suggestion. He definitely resembles the guy arrested in Florida. Not just hair, shape of whole face, eye brows and jaw but even size of the ears and both have bump on their nose.

Jason Scott Adkins and man arrested in Florida
JSAdkins.jpg
1139UMAL.jpg

I am not clear why there is still photo of arrested gentlemen listed on John Doe page 7 years after it was first questioned, unless its still not rectified or it was confirmed that it is the same person on both photos.

Darnit, I must have linked the wrong one - which means I did it on FB too since I essentially c&p from one to the other

What if the picture on the left is the real Chad Singleton? Do we know when this Florida arrest happened?

This is the picture I'm talking about:
View attachment 54444

I found an arrest for a Chad Singleton in Venice, FL. He was 18 when arrested (along with two other guys) in 9/2000 for breaking into a house/apartment and beating a couple of guys up. Those charges were later dropped.

I couldn't find a pic, but this guy couldn't have been the "real" Chad Singleton and seems like he'd be too young to be the deceased imposter. I did some image searches and noted that there are also a lot of black guys named Chad Singleton. That should clear them as having any involvement in this case.

Three Men Arrested In Venice Break-in
Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Sarasota, FL
9/27/2000

I also found something strange, or ironic at the very least, regarding Adkins...

There was a Jason Scott Adkins who died in a hunting mishap in Carter County (KY) in 1990. He was 17 and that would put his birth around 1973.
The age isn't the only notable thing about this young man's death. His death happened around a half-hour west of Huntington.

So this was a boy that not only had the same first/middle/last names as Adkins, but he was from really close to where Adkins lived and disappeared from.

Teenager Dies In Hunting Accident
Bowling Green Daily News, Bowling Green, KY
12/18/1990

I don't understand how the teenager fits in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same name that the guy stole. That one couldn't be the one whose name was stolen, but an arrest was mentioned. That is the only one I could find.

Actually cannot believe that some guy could just steal an identity, live life, have a partner and go undetected! It's crazy!

Yea what I don't understand is that these kind of cases where the person uses aliases should be very easy to identify.

Obviously not the first one to make this association. I emailed the Tuscaloosa PD this AM to see if Herman M Gamble had been ruled out, the person responded almost immediately letting me know my full message had not come through. I corrected the message and have not gotten a message letting me know one way or the other.

Thoughts on this comparison?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 22
So..this guy married a woman, and she didn't know her real name??! Also, he was found with a gun that had been fired, was this a suicide.

So..this guy married a woman, and she didn't know her real name??! Also, he was found with a gun that had been fired, was this a suicide.
I don't think so because on the doe network site it says that LE found 5 spent cartridge cases and one still inside the revolver. So this has to be a homicide. If this man was murdered, I wonder if the Common-law wife has anything to do with his murder. What if she murdered him due some personal reasons between them and and put her drivers licence near his body to throw LE off??? This is just an extreme theory of mine.

Has anyone that has subscriptions to newspaper and ancestry ran the name Chad Patrick Singleton lately? I know some of the databases have over recent years added more public records.

Has anyone that has subscriptions to newspaper and ancestry ran the name Chad Patrick Singleton lately? I know some of the databases have over recent years added more public records.
I think the investigators established that the identity was a real one, but that the actual person had died in 1995.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back