AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was forced to grow up in that environment, I think I would need meth or something as well. My heart breaks.

I don't want to assume Brittney is deceased.

But if Brittney is deceased, and Donnie didn't kill her, then it is reasonable to assume SOMEONE IS GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER. Don't let them get away with it!

There may be many child sex offenders involved in this family and this case, but which one or ones are possible murderers is the question.

Was Brittney pregnant?

Brittney-Wood-2_20120622200646_640_480.GIF

Was Brittney pregnant?

Brittney-Wood-2_20120622200646_640_480.GIF

Not that I know of. IMO In that picture it was just the awkward way she was standing. That picture was taken on 5/7/12 Payton's 2nd Birthday.

This picture was from the Birthday "party" on 5/12/12 to me she was as thin/tiny as always

Attachments

• IMG_2135.jpg
    IMG_2135.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 107
That is a really lovely photo, Steph, thank you for sharing!

She's still in lock up at the Baldwin County Jail with a $100000 bond. The chickens say good riddance.

MOORE, JENNIFER GONZALES (W / FEMALE / DOB: 5/14/1981 )
Booking No: BCSO13JBN007151 MniNo: BCSO99MNI049003
Booking Date: 11/01/2013 21:19:26
Age On Booking Date: 32
Bond Amount: $100000.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

I absolutely believe that a jealous, plump, nasty looking WWH had everything to do with B's disappearance. I think DH was in love with B .. and that is the reason. I don't think her disappearance had anything to do with the sex ring. I am sure there are many victims that know just as much as B did .. The thing that set her apart from all the other victims was DH's feelings for her.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner here. I think this is the reason as well.

Chessie still has her 2 babies at home. the Hollands and Kents dont. Brownlee has no children under 18 that I have heard mention of. I have no idea about Cumbaa or Morgan

Is Chessie staying at home with her children? I thought CPS came to her home after she was charged and Chessie agreed to leave her home so the children could stay? If I am wrong, why are they allowing Chessie to be around children?

Is Chessie staying at home with her children? I thought CPS came to her home after she was charged and Chessie agreed to leave her home so the children could stay? If I am wrong, why are they allowing Chessie to be around children?

From what I understand the judge only ordered her to stay away from HER victim, he didn't order her away from all children he also didn't order her to wear a gps like the others.

From what I understand the judge only ordered her to stay away from HER victim, he didn't order her away from all children he also didn't order her to wear a gps like the others.

Dear God! :facepalm:

Hi Steph,

Chessie has said Brittney is also a victim of these scums. Do you know or can you elaborate on how Chessie knows this? Was she told by LE or maybe Derek told her? I understand if you cannot answer. TIA

I absolutely believe that a jealous, plump, nasty looking WWH had everything to do with B's disappearance. I think DH was in love with B .. and that is the reason. I don't think her disappearance had anything to do with the sex ring. I am sure there are many victims that know just as much as B did .. The thing that set her apart from all the other victims was DH's feelings for her.

I agree with you about WWH being the one to look at, however, i am starting to think this..Britt had the FB convo with a victim of group, she confronted CW, stormed off to confront DH, WWH & MK get wind of it, start to flip that everything will blow wide open (as in they will be implicated), they take action to silence her in some way (am so sorry Steph), DH freaks & takes a cowards way out after learning what WWH & MK plan to do to silence her. I am only up to thread 2 re-reading while i had been waiting to hear what happened in court. Things could have changed between that thread and now and i could be missing bits that change my theory, but at that stage, there were discussions about mobile pings in Grand Bay, Styx River etc & just the conflicting things being thrown around by WWH at the time & her desire to get into Britts phone etc lead me to feel that its her that holds the key. Just my opinion. Hope i haven't crossed any TOS.

Hmmm... Reading that article again makes me wonder exactly how much Chessie knew. Lets see here...

Chessie says Britt was picked up down the road on her way to see her Uncle Donnie.

Chessie repeatedly stuck up for her family, she never cut them off, even after the sex crimes coming to light.

Chessie is arrested in a sex crime that's also involving Donnie.

Chessie then says she thinks Donnie killed Brittney and Wendy knows where's she's at.

Chessie denies her charges but believes all of a sudden the others charged are valid.

Chessie still maintains Brittney found out about what was going on with Donnie & everyone else regarding the sex charges, and that she went to them to confront them (bc she's a fireball yada yada).

Chessie says she had no idea about these sex crimes until all this stuff started going down.

Mmmmmkay... That's believable how? I say it's convenient. How convenient she didn't know about the sex crimes that she was herself involved in? How convenient Chessie didn't even suspect anything, even though she'd been involved in an illegal sex act with a child that also involved Donnie? How crazy that she trusted Donnie with her daughter knowing full well he raped <modsnip>, after all Chessie was freaking there! Something is really off here...really REALLY REALLY off. :mad:

RBBM - I'm starting to question the argument Chessie and Britt had right before Brittney left the house. Chessie seems so adamant Britt was going to confront Donnie. I'm starting to think the argument may actually have been about Donnie and the sex abuse. Maybe Britt shared the Facebook messages with Chessie? Hence the reason certain people were hacking Britt's Facebook. Britt may have told Chessie she was going to confront Donnie. Depending on just how much Chessie really knew or was involved, I can see where an argument could have ensued. Maybe this is the reason Chessie seems to know for a fact why Brittney went with Donnie. In the very beginning Chessie claimed Brittney went to her girlfriends. Now Chessie claims to know where Britt went and the why.

Jinx Dizzigirl1! I totally agree with you.

Not that I know of. IMO In that picture it was just the awkward way she was standing. That picture was taken on 5/7/12 Payton's 2nd Birthday.

This picture was from the Birthday "party" on 5/12/12 to me she was as thin/tiny as always

Anything is possible &#8230; all I know is, they are soooo beautiful&#8230; and Brittney looks so young and vulnerable...

RBBM - I'm starting to question the argument Chessie and Britt had right before Brittney left the house. Chessie seems so adamant Britt was going to confront Donnie. I'm starting to think the argument may actually have been about Donnie and the sex abuse. Maybe Britt shared the Facebook messages with Chessie? Hence the reason certain people were hacking Britt's Facebook. Britt may have told Chessie she was going to confront Donnie. Depending on just how much Chessie really knew or was involved, I can see where an argument could have ensued. Maybe this is the reason Chessie seems to know for a fact why Brittney went with Donnie. In the very beginning Chessie claimed Brittney went to her girlfriends. Now Chessie claims to know where Britt went and the why.

I'm curious about the computer's forensics now. Her Facebook was indeed accessed after she vanished, because her cover photo has changed, if I'm recalling correctly. Was the FB msg from the victim to Brittney deleted? If so, when? What else was deleted? If Brittney didn't delete the FB msg, then Chessie had to have seen it when she hacked BW's Facebook. Why, then, act so clueless about ANY sexual abuse going on in the family?

I'm also puzzled/disturbed by how this family went through a major sexual abuse case just a few years ago, during the time that multiple victims have reported being abused. Weren't the perpetrators frightened that they would be caught? Weren't they scared of what BW might tell authorities about what ELSE was going on in her family? How could they ever include her in their dirty deeds, knowing that although it took her several years of suffering, BW WILL tell someone -- and have the courage to fight all the way to court -- if she is abused? What happened to 9 year old BW (who bottled it all in until she was 12) and how that could exist while this sex ring was in full swing baffles me. How could they continue this sick thing they had going on at the same time?

I am now also wondering if DH called BW that night and asked to see her instead of the other way around. If WWH had anything to do with her disappearance, and truly wanted her gone, then it seems to me that it would be premeditated and not a spur-of-the-moment thing. She would also make a point of saying that BW had called HIM.

As a snarky aside, I wonder what that cute doctor who gave her a hug at the hospital thinks of all this now. GROSS.

I think that someone in this vile group, someone who knows where Brittany is, will start spilling the beans about what they know. They will do this in an effort to save their own skin. I believe someone will talk....then Brittany will finally come home!

Hi Steph,

Chessie has said Brittney is also a victim of these scums. Do you know or can you elaborate on how Chessie knows this? Was she told by LE or maybe Derek told her? I understand if you cannot answer. TIA

Chessie told Wally and I that the BC dectives told her that Brittney was a victim of Donnie's, and when I asked them (BS dect) they told us (Wally & I) that they "believed" that she was a victim. This was VERY early on in the investagastion like the end of June 2012 I remember Scott was still in Jail.

I don't have much to add to this currently other than yo say how disgusted i am by the recent revelations from the prelim court hearings.

I just wanted clarification really, as after watching the tv interviews on the news with the defense lawyers, they seem to be going down the usual route of discrediting the witnesses and talking about "shaky" evidence. To the casual observer it would appear from these statements that the whole case stems from statements made by the victims only, and without any corroborating evidence.

However I was under the impression that video/ mobile phone footage has been found implicating numerous members of the "sex ring". Charges against some of the "ring" have related to images/ recordings of child sexual abuse am I correct?

I can only imagine the horror that Brittney experienced and am very thankful that her beautiful daughter was removed from the tentacles of this odious bunch, to a safe place. My thoughts are also with Brittney's stepmom. She is doing an amazing job of advocating for Brittney, in what is a deeply disturbing situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JammerSue