AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, Derek Wood, Paul Jr Holland and William Brownlee in June and July 2012. Then a month break until Wendy Holland is arrested in August 2012. Then almost a year later Chessie Wood in June 2013. Then the big sweep October 2013 with James Cumbaa, Butch Morgan, Mendy Holland and repeat arrests of Dustin Kent, Scott Wood and Wendy Holland. Finally August 2013 Jenny Morgan is arrested.

rsbm

BBM Please tell me this is a typo & not a clue crumb? TIA!
Tilt on standby.

It could be Scott named Paul Jr and Derek especially if Scott turned over physical evidence like photos. Or it could be the victim kept naming names.

If Scott did turn in evidence, then what's the big to-do over Brittney's alleged letter? LE already had what they needed. Perhaps Scott snitched on all of them, then tried to cover his tracks by saying Brittney had a letter.

OK, then the timing of when it became common knowledge that Scott had alerted law enforcement becomes a more important detail to fit it with the threat letter mentioning a letter written by Brittney.
When was that detail first reported in the media? And what time lag prior to FOX10 or whoever stated it first in the media do you think the family might have known before press did? Was it reported first in Andrew's special coverage on Brittney in April 2013?

If that recently, (or that long after I believe the threat letter was written Oct 2012 and Dustin's night escapades/bond condition violation arrest is related is correct), then Scott could have still been trying to cover his own whistleblower actions by creating a Brittney letter in Oct 2012. And he either conveyed a lie to the letter writer or is the letter writer?

Does the timing work and does that fit the option you suggest?

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Updated: Monday, April 29, 2013, 10:19 PM CDT
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse.

OK, then the timing of when it became common knowledge that Scott had alerted law enforcement becomes a more important detail to fit it with the threat letter mentioning a letter written by Brittney.
When was that detail first reported in the media? And what time lag prior to FOX10 or whoever stated it first in the media do you think the family might have known before press did? Was it reported first in Andrew's special coverage on Brittney in April 2013?

If that recently, (or that long after I believe the threat letter was written Oct 2012 and Dustin's night escapades/bond condition violation arrest is related is correct), then Scott could have still been trying to cover his own whistleblower actions by creating a Brittney letter in Oct 2012. And he either conveyed a lie to the letter writer or is the letter writer?

Does the timing work and does that fit the option you suggest?

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Updated: Monday, April 29, 2013, 10:19 PM CDT
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

No, not at all! :loveyou:

I want to wait until I hear from the DA or LE about the letters. So far we only have A Perez (bless his heart!) reporting this. He also reported that authorities were looking into Donnie's death but we haven't heard anymore about that either. Hopefully after the first of the year we'll hear more.

Scott is a big fan of strategic gaming. I wonder if he fancies himself a clever planner? I also don't believe for one minute that he voluntarily went to the police department.

http://www.miniwargame.com/

So at least some trials are starting soon? It will be such a utter relief to get some answers!

So at least some trials are starting soon? It will be such a utter relief to get some answers!

I'm anxious for some answers too. Where's Brittney? That question is the #1 question, IMO.

Hi Everybody. :wave: Hope you're enjoying the holidays.

it's crazy thinking about the little things we might get some clarification about. such as who spoke to who or who was where. this case is so bad all around i cant imagine even more horrible events coming to light and i have no faith that anyone of the perps is gonna tell where they "disappeared" Brittney to but the little tidbits will at least solidify or debunk some of our timeline theories. plus I'm hoping trials of some will bring about the others to start talking out loud for us to decipher.

I wonder if finding Brittney is even on the table for this set of crimes they are going to trial for? I want to hope that it is but I would think someone would have already said something just to get out of jail before trial or for reduced charges. of course i guess if you have these horrible charges but knowing that muder or accessory to murder carries more than i guess you might be ok w/ incest, rape, sodomy and or child *advertiser censored*. Oh wait they were all ok w/ rape, incest, sodomy and child *advertiser censored* before they were caught. How
crazy is that?

umm 3rd page? unacceptable.
whose in the docket this month?
Where did Brittney get taken after her normal phone uses ended that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname