AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you KateB. I forget about that thread, now I am organizing these on my desktop and renaming.

Going to work on a spreadsheet, is there a way to send a spreadsheet via PM on websleuths?

Thanks much.

I don't know, but if they work the same as regular posts and your data is wider than can be posted in a text table like the arrest date grid, you can convert it to a .pdf file & attach it to a post like this one Bessie did in the Texas Killing Fields forum.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cases from 1990-1999

cw attorney was there...of course.

Keep sleuthing guys, hopefully not long till britt gets some justice

Steph, that's a great picture of Brittney. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I found more on the locations searched in November 2012. Does anyone in this clan live on Nevius Road? Seeing as the recent search is an area previously searched and mostly guided by areas Derek visited while on the run in October 2012, I am wondering how much Derek knows. It appears Rangeline Road is the wooded area where Derek removed his ankle monitor. Of course Derek was in jail when Brittney disappeared, but it doesn't mean he couldn't have knowledge of something. The locations could have been used in the past by the family for whatever reason. One MSM article mentioned the searched areas had strong family ties. Steph is quoted saying the Nov 2012 search on Rangeline Road is also related to Donnie's cellphone records. Besides Donnie's phone records, what are the strong family ties?

The Klass Kids Foundation, an organization that helps in the search for missing children, searched Rangeline Road, Nevius Road and Dozier Lane in the Tillman's Corner area, according to the story.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/11/klass_kids_foundation_resumes.html

Much of their search on Monday focused on Dozier Lane in Tillman's Corner, where Brittney's brother, Derek, led authorities on a chase last month. He had failed to show up for his scheduled corrections meeting, and cut off his ankle monitor device.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/21605117/search-crews-continue-to-look-for-brittney-wood

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The search for missing teenager Brittney Wood has turned its focus to the Rangeline Road area.

The 10 volunteers searched about 30 acres all with one mission: to find Brittney Wood. Hanke said the location is based on cell phone records of Brittney's late uncle, Donald Holland.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile-county/klaaskids-searching-for-brittney-wood

The Rangeline Road area was spotlighted by the Mobile Police Department, according to Dennis. Hanke said it is the same area where Wood's brother, Derek, removed his ankle monitor while running from police in October.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile-county/klaaskids-searching-for-brittney-wood

Is it possible that when derrick was on the run and just wanted to talk to his little brother he told him where brittney was and the little brother told the juvenile division. Wasn't the little brother in youth center right before all of this happen? I think derrick knows more than we think.

All quiet today? I was so hoping cw was gonna go off on someone for trying to set her up or somethin'..
Can't someone go set up cams in those woods, aim them at cw's? The paranoid continual looking out the window she must be doing would bring me joy to watch. plus I bet someones itching to get in there just to make double sure they did'nt leave any evidence strewn among all that garbage.

All quiet today? I was so hoping cw was gonna go off on someone for trying to set her up or somethin'..
Can't someone go set up cams in those woods, aim them at cw's? The paranoid continual looking out the window she must be doing would bring me joy to watch. plus I bet someones itching to get in there just to make double sure they did'nt leave any evidence strewn among all that garbage.

Hopefully, Andrew is back from vacation, well-rested & ready to give us the latest news when it happens. I feel he owes us some more on the letters as we got very invested in them.

On pins and needles myself, and nobody's been searching close to my backyard.

hate to do it w/ nothing new to add but bumping before Brittney ends up on pg.3 again.

hate to do it w/ nothing new to add but bumping before Brittney ends up on pg.3 again.

Constantly looking & still missed this update from one of Brittney's Facebook support groups.

6 of the 11 go to court Friday (Baldwin)! TY for the kick in the rear to look harder, TobyWong.

What are they going for? Will they all be together? Im nervous to hear how little time some of them will get.

This is seriously one sick family.

I don't even know what to think, I would hope CW couldn't murder her own daughter - but with all these other charges, it really seems anything is possible. I don't know if she is responsible for her death, but I believe she knows how it happened and/or where she is. She knows some details. I think they all do!!

I hope that CW isn't going to go out and mess with evidence - if there is any. I hope they are watching her. Maybe they did put up cameras? Or maybe they called off the search at 3 because they have a plan.. I hope someone starts talking. Soon. This is too long. They need to give up. Someone in that circle knows exactly where BW is. I have wondered if they could keep moving her. I just have no idea. :(

Of course CW had her attorney when they start searching for her daughter, isn't that what every worried sick mother first does? *sarcasm*

I really hope we get answers soon. BW needs to come home.

Catching up and just watched the latest news video.

All I can say is: pants on fire!

Pants-on-fire.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OpiqdWUmSF4/UXrNlRCwz1I/AAAAAAAAAt0/I3QfEL4AMag/s320/Pants-on-fire.jpg

Yep, good sluething!

...snipped....

Just want to thank you for being here. And to know that we all feel terrible about what happened and we all hope that the truth can come out about what happened to Brittney and where she is.

Prayers are with you.

Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange to visit Mobile today as part of a statewide tour. Any chance a local could attend with the hope the AG will hold a Q an A segment? I would be interested to know if he has any knowledge of Brittney Wood, a missing mother who was a victim of the largest sex ring in his state. I am curious to know his thoughts on the largest sex ring in his state? Would be interesting to say the least. Since it is a news conference maybe it could even bring statewide attention to Brittney's case.

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange will visit Mobile on Wednesday as part of a statewide tour.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general says he plans to hold a news conference to talk about his goals for the legislation session that is slated to begin on Tuesday, January 14. Strange is also expected to visit Birmingham, Huntsville and Montgomery.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/ala-attorney-general-lays-out-agenda

That would be so exciting if someone could talk to the Attorney General, Brittney needs as much attention as possible!

Days of waiting, Brittney, at least we are familiar with them now!

It seems like the quiet before the storm. Curious about what will happen in court tomorrow. Six out of eleven appearing, is that right? Is this to set trial dates? I'm not sure what will be happening. Can someone fill me in...please?

CW must be trying to amuse herself on fb to relieve stress. Pointing out how sometimes innocent people get accused of sex crimes they didn't do seems like a good cause. :facepalm:

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24369062/sex-sting-backlash

I just got home from work its 1030pm in australia i was hoping to come home to some news ��, not sure what the time in alabama is i will have to google it but hopefully by morning there will be some news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenjen72