AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED TIMELINE

06/06/12 @ 10:05 PM - Another relative posts Praying for you and the babies I am so confused about BW was she staying with CW or yall when she started missing I have heard back and forth between yall she was living

06/06/12 @ 10:10 PM - Someone posts - She (BH) was at CW's last time I saw her was Friday before last . DH told me that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasnt staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come .he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here.

Bear with me while I put rambling thoughts together.

1. RSW's GeoCashing Album on FB show pics of him with DH's children. I see no other adults present. I deduce he did GeoCaching in Alabama and had a lot of access to these children.

2. I highlighted FBMom's awesome time table to show statements which mean that BW lived off and on at DH's home. Did her daughter live with or visit BW when she stayed there?

3. We know DK was around DH a lot...so he was around all these children.

Now...deduce what you want from the above. I know we are trying to not get tunnel vision with the 3 uncles being involved in BW's disappearance. But things I deduced from above statements lead me to believe that an argument broke out and BW was either hurt accidentally or intentionally because they knew her testimony could send them away for good. JMOO It makes me sick to my stomach to even think this...but I keep thinking about the iceberg and the age of the victim.

On top of that...add in somebody's misinformation/withholding of info.

I am behind on threads and don't know if this has been discussed already.

PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me if I need to delete this post due to forum rules.

one90proof, thank you for your insight! I hope you stick around to provide a look into the other side of things. Sometimes it hard to remember all the people involved are human, especially without much information forthcoming.

If I might ask you One, when you helped him search for Brit. what did he tell you, anything that might help us out here?

I don't know how much I want to divulge here for multiple reasons.

1. RSW is my friend. I will firmly believe he is innocent until evidence and the court decides otherwise. Therefore, I don't want to "talk behind his back".
2. Even after reading 65+ pages of this discussion I'm not 100% sure about all of the TOS. (Link please?)
3. I don't think anything I know would directly help in the search for BW. Therefore, I don't want to add rumors or speculate.
_____

Here's one thing. Different locations have been given for DH's suicide. RSW and I drove to the site (on 06JUN) where it happened (according to RSW). It was in a clearing (looked like it was prepped for a home to be built?) towards the end of a road, on the river. We got out and looked around for a few minutes. It had been raining for several days. There were no tracks in the red dirt.

On our way out, down the road a bit, a Sheriff's patrol car passed us. Scott asked me to turn around to see if the deputy was going to the site of the suicide. He wanted to see if there was any new information. When we got back to the site, a deputy was walking around. RSW got out of my car and approached the officer to ask if there had been any leads. I didn't get out of the car because my daughter called at that moment. Scott told me that the officer wouldn't provide any information and referred him to a dept. (I've forgotten which) at the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a link to the site. It is not far from DH's Fairhope home. http://goo.gl/maps/iFL1

"B" is near the suicide site. That's actually where the paved road stops. Google wouldn't let me move the marker any further. The site we visited is a little further down the dirt road and towards the river. The map shows a clearing with a few vehicles. If that's not "the" site then it is very close to that. It's hard to tell on the overhead map, plus there's no telling how old that photo is. It's possible we visited a different clearing that was still wooded when the satellite photo was taken.

Welcome one90proof! I hope that you will stick around!!!! We are doing everything we can possibly think of from our "virtual world" to try to find BW.

If it has not yet been suggested, I would recommend you become a verified insider. If you need assistance with that please send me a PM and I can direct you to the appropriate mod.

:welcome:

Thank you for the welcome!

Pardon my ignorance but why would I want to be a verified insider? I don't understand the benefit of that for me or for any of you.

My name was publicly posted on this site and some of you have been to my FB page. I'm pretty easy to track down online. That's pretty close to being verified, isn't it? :)

I don't know how much I want to divulge here for multiple reasons.

1. RSW is my friend. I will firmly believe he is innocent until evidence and the court decides otherwise. Therefore, I don't want to "talk behind his back".
2. Even after reading 65+ pages of this discussion I'm not 100% sure about all of the TOS. (Link please?)
3. I don't think anything I know would directly help in the search for BW. Therefore, I don't want to add rumors or speculate.
_____

Here's one thing. Different locations have been given for DH's suicide. RSW and I drove to the site (on 06JUN) where it happened (according to RSW). It was in a clearing (looked like it was prepped for a home to be built?) towards the end of a road, on the river. We got out and looked around for a few minutes. It had been raining for several days. There were no tracks in the red dirt.

On our way out, down the road a bit, a Sheriff's patrol car passed us. Scott asked me to turn around to see if the deputy was going to the site of the suicide. He wanted to see if there was any new information. When we got back to the site, a deputy was walking around. RSW got out of my car and approached the officer to ask if there had been any leads. I didn't get out of the car because my daughter called at that moment. Scott told me that the officer wouldn't provide any information and referred him to a dept. (I've forgotten which) at the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a link to the site. It is not far from DH's Fairhope home. http://goo.gl/maps/iFL1

"B" is near the suicide site. That's actually where the paved road stops. Google wouldn't let me move the marker any further. The site we visited is a little further down the dirt road and towards the river. The map shows a clearing with a few vehicles. If that's not "the" site then it is very close to that. It's hard to tell on the overhead map, plus there's no telling how old that photo is. It's possible we visited a different clearing that was still wooded when the satellite photo was taken.

BBM... THAT is the kind of information that is constructive and helpful in the search for BW. We can identify which areas have been searched, etc...

I think we are all adults here and can respect your friendship with RSW. Our laws are firm for a reason - innocent until proven guilty... AND while I do not dare speak for everyone here- I bet most if not all of us would LOVE it if the charges against RSW are eventually dropped or if he is found innocent.

One90proof.. thanks so much for joining us, and welcome. I appreciate the info you provided on geocaching, it sounds like a fun family sport. I also appreciate your opinion of SW and clarification on the pics. I guess time will tell what the outcome of his charges are, its a horrible situation. I dont know him, so I do value your opinion as a friend. Unfortunately, I think it takes a long time to really know people, and even then, we can be misled.

The public is quick to label someone "criminal" when an arrest is made. I understand that. I guess it is human nature. The charges against these two men are unforgivable if they turn out to be true. However, I do think we all should remember that they are innocent until proven guilty and treat the whole situation, including those charged, with respect.

As I mentioned in my post last night I've begun to move away from RSW as a perp... IMO - it is beginning to look more like he is being framed to move the focus away from finding BW and to clear DH (posthumously)... or at least attempt to diminish the charges against DK.

DH is the first to be investigated (allegedly turned in by RSW - AFAWK was never arrested). DK is the 1st to be arrested who then turns around and implicates RSW. RSW is now is the 2nd to be arrested and ironically (cough, cough) has the most serious charges.

I feel strongly that someone, someone else, DK & DH hold the keys to finding BW or at least knowing where she was last.

Usual disclaimer... JMO and theories subject to change at a moments notice when "new" or "different" information is presented.

BBM. I have to agree with you. My immediate reaction to RSW being arrested was that it was awfully convenient for some people. I believe that RSW tried to reach out and help someone(s) and he is getting burned by folks that don't want their own dirt sifted through.

I am also highly suspicious of the fact that DH committed suicide and suddenly there are arrests made in an investigation that was 4 months old. Thinking that there is no link between these events stretches coincidence way too far for me.

No disrespect taken lol. :) You're right, but so quickly? Plus the lowering of the bond tells me he lawyered up.

If somebody goes with the theory that DH is the one that snitched, then DH would also have been the one that confessed & therefore there would be a charge showing against him (re the sex stuff). Instead, we know he was questioned & due for an interview the day he killed himself, so why no quick charges like RSW & DAK? RSW has to be the one that confessed. So it seriously bothers me that a self proclaimed sex offender would be allowed bond & to walk the free streets. It makes me sick.

What is sop in that kind of situation? I'll call my cuz & see if he can enlighten me.

I think DH's investigation was unrelated to theirs, at least in the beginning. Its possible that when one talked, others kids may have also. Im not in the least sleuthing the victims.. but this group of cousins seem close to me from the pics.

Why does it have to be RSW that confessed? It could explain DAK's lesser charges for implicating RSW. Agreed he was not charged with incest, but his bond was still small for those charges IMO.
Its the tip of the iceberg and Im trying to have patience with LE. Investigations take time. Giving them bond doesnt surprise me. Its horrific, but they are everywhere. No court dates?

I really hope BW is safe. For her parents, her child and the life thats waiting. And I really hope LE has this.. and she doesnt become another young woman who vanishes. Unfortunately, Ive seen LE look much harder, and more media attention being paid to the princesses than there is for those of us who are not so snow white. It just depends on that LEA and I have no clue of the officers in charge of BW's case. Does anyone?

Thank you for the welcome!

Pardon my ignorance but why would I want to be a verified insider? I don't understand the benefit of that for me or for any of you.

My name was publicly posted on this site and some of you have been to my FB page. I'm pretty easy to track down online. That's pretty close to being verified, isn't it? :)

LOL! :)

BBM means Bolded by Me

Rather than clogging up the thread I will send you a PM (private message) so we can discuss the aspects of being a verified insider.

I will say here though - a primary reason is to weed out trolls and nefarious folks who may try to derail an investigation. NOT at all saying I think that you are one of those - it just brings a level of comfort to know what a poster is telling us is provided with good intentions and is a reputable source.

:fence:

The public is quick to label someone "criminal" when an arrest is made. I understand that. I guess it is human nature. The charges against these two men are unforgivable if they turn out to be true. However, I do think we all should remember that they are innocent until proven guilty and treat the whole situation, including those charged, with respect.
Please forgive me if I offended you with my previous post. I was more trying to deduce a reason for BW to argue with DH. I am far removed from any personal and emotional involvement with these people.

I just want BW to be found. I have been throwing everything on the table due to little concrete info. When I do that I also try to "figure" out the "why" would this happen. Maybe I am stuck on that aspect too much.

So glad to have you on board! Bless you for taking part in the search!

Sorry, someone confessed.. one of the few FACTS we have from LE. You dont get charged with these charges without the DA having evidence. Put it this way, I wouldnt let either of these men near any of my kiddos.

one90proof,
Why do you think there has been little news coverage? And have you been pleased with the effort put for by law enforcement?

Thanks,
btw: I never looked at you FB page...But I am kind of curious now. :crazy:

Hi Craig, one90proof! Thank you so much for joining in and helping answer some questions! The point of being verified is that you can provide information without attaching a source for your info. FWIW, anyone could register here and claim to be you. But if you become verified, then we'll know you are a real person with inside knowledge. KWIM? In other words, it's also for your protection against someone impersonating you online.

I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that these 3 men are innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately, with DH, we will only have to guess unless indisputable evidence is presented and people will draw their own conclusions. I have remained pretty firmly on the fence about that portion of this situation. I feel like LE does know what they're doing with respect to those charges and they are handling it. I know absolutely nothing more about RSW and DK's charges.

In fact, I was shocked about RSW--he seems, from his posts and background, to be an intelligent, caring brother/uncle/father. I know he was heavily involved in the search for BW and was funding a large portion of it himself. His arrest was a major burden on the family as he was the only one with disposable cash.

It's true we don't know each other, but I hope it is clear from reading that my goal is to provide information that is helpful to finding BW. This site is getting a great deal of traffic and BW needs all the media/internet attention possible!

Sorry, someone confessed.. one of the few FACTS we have from LE. You dont get charged with these charges without the DA having evidence. Put it this way, I wouldnt let either of these men near any of my kiddos.
That is true and I totally agree with you 100%.

But if 90proof came to my home I wouldn't openly talk negatively about one of his friends in front of him. I was just trying to explain where I am coming from. I shouldn't have spoken for others on the forum and will correct that.

One of them confessed....

Hi All-I hate to bother you all-but can someone please tell me how I can reach a Mod online to ask a question-TIA

You can "alert" on your own post by going back to it and hitting the red triangle up in the right corner...or you can look at the bottom of the page and see who is online...any Mods names are in bold, and then send them a PM...

Fab.. my post wasnt directed at you or anyone in particular. I guess you are more polite than I am :) I would openly talk about his friend in front of him.. lol. I dont mean to offend anyone. I appreciate One's input immensely and his position in this. But he said they have only been friends for a couple months. That, to me, is not someone who knows everything about you, not even close.

You can "alert" on your own post by going back to it and hitting the red triangle up in the right corner...or you can look at the bottom of the page and see who is online...any Mods names are in bold, and then send them a PM...

OK-I did look at bottom before I posted and did not see anyone online-Thank you Cluciano!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname