AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually Meth is their drug of choice but they usually take something else with it like Xanax. Something to calm them when they do want or need to sleep. I guess oxy would work for them too. Men and Women physically become thin, (ghostly looking) broke out with acne or some type of bumps quickly. it does not take meth long for anyone to see the effects

& to add to this. The "pick n' pox" as I call it, is normally from being up for days and finding a blemish and picking at it. Otherwise (like crack): sores on the mouth are from the pipe, break outs on the skin are from the chemicals used as it's seeping from your pores. In the classes I'm in now, we are learning about babies born to this and as well as spotting parents using (even after delivery!), apparently you cannot miss the smell of the sweat due to the chemicals in the meth, coming out of their pores.

It's like that on opiates too.

I'm sorry to have to ask you guys, but is there a breakdown somewhere of all of the various players in this case, including which children/parents belong to each? If so, could someone post the link for me? I really appreciate it.

I believe on the first page of this thread there is a good timeline. HOpe that helps *too tired to look and see but someone did an wonderful job putting it together)

BBM
Who is the 'family spokesperson"?

It was stated in the media it was a person from the church (?), it's in one of the locked threads because people were questioning his role and how he was being paid if at all.

Here is a "players list" post from a few weeks ago. It's the only one my 4am eyes could find.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #4
Thanks to Football Mom And ChattyWoman for this list:

Football Mom’s OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)
Updated: 07/24/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (Nova) DH’s son/WWH’s stepson - arrested, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years, arrested/remains in jail.

Here is a "players list" post from a few weeks ago. It's the only one my 4am eyes could find.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #4

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & a friend of WWH.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

Football Mom deserves ALL the credit for this, as well as for the Maps and Timeline. All I did was repost and update the arrest/rearrest of DW, DK, DPH, and WBB with permission. Updated correction in RED.

Maps:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Timeline:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #3

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

Thanks so much!!! This is what I was looking for. Are DH & WWH's 3 children they have together all minors? Sorry if some of this has been covered, but I'm getting in on these threads late in the game and I don't get to keep up with everything as closely as I would like to during the day since my stupid real job gets in the way too much...... :rolleyes: It would be great if someone would pay us to just sleuth and post here. :)

Dont' forget everyone that the first hearing (which is where they enter their plea and the next court date is stated ... so no biggie but...) is August 16th for a few of the players in this sick game. Why I'm saying "don't forget" is because this is when it may set in that it's for real and federal time is looming. As some people said to me last night (yes, I actually had a meeting about this last night) - the screws are going to start turning and people are going to realize the "time" they may be facing. People will start talking. We may see some movement, so to BW's family - remember that, Ok? It takes a bit for reality to step in on some people and going before the judge right now will be a big one. Hang tight and cross fingers and toes, BW will have justice and I'm doing my end to aide as much as I can with the people I know who travel extensively and if she's alive - will help her and keep her safe till she is convinced to come home. It's all I can do but this case strikes a cord with me. *if* she was a victim, may her abuser get the strongest penalty out there and I promise you this, if it comes out that she is and the person is caught, I will be in that court room, I assure you. I live far away but I do have many many air miles racked up.

Dont' forget everyone that the first hearing (which is where they enter their plea and the next court date is stated ... so no biggie but...) is August 16th for a few of the players in this sick game. Why I'm saying "don't forget" is because this is when it may set in that it's for real and federal time is looming. As some people said to me last night (yes, I actually had a meeting about this last night) - the screws are going to start turning and people are going to realize the "time" they may be facing. People will start talking. We may see some movement, so to BW's family - remember that, Ok? It takes a bit for reality to step in on some people and going before the judge right now will be a big one. Hang tight and cross fingers and toes, BW will have justice and I'm doing my end to aide as much as I can with the people I know who travel extensively and if she's alive - will help her and keep her safe till she is convinced to come home. It's all I can do but this case strikes a cord with me. *if* she was a victim, may her abuser get the strongest penalty out there and I promise you this, if it comes out that she is and the person is caught, I will be in that court room, I assure you. I live far away but I do have many many air miles racked up.

I know we are supposed to be discussing the charges and those charged in the other thread, but I did want to ask a question about your comment regarding federal time "looming." Are you aware of federal charges that will be coming soon for some or all of these individuals? Obviously, that's always a possibility when you are dealing with this type of crime since there's a really good chance they used the internet and/or other methods of communication/data transmission to commit federal crimes, such as transmission of child *advertiser censored*, etc. However, I would be surprised if the Feds jumped in at this point in the investigation to pursue their own charges since if federal crimes were uncovered through the state/local investigations they would have brought the Feds in immediately and it would be some sort of joint effort from that point on OR if one agency had to take the lead then I would assume the Feds would be the ones to charge and prosecute first and then the state charges would be pursued later, if necessary.

I have been following this closely and have became "mildly" obsessed about Brittney being missing under these circumstances :) There is not too much to do from the Northern part of the Country but what I DONT understand is WHY WHY WHY arent they doing constant searches for her. I may talk smart but if my child was missing I would be walking the woods, lakes, EVERYWHERE to find her instead of posting on Facebook and all the other news sites!!!! Okay Crazy lady rant done!!! <3 Brittney! <3

:(

I have been following this closely and have became "mildly" obsessed about Brittney being missing under these circumstances :) There is not too much to do from the Northern part of the Country but what I DONT understand is WHY WHY WHY arent they doing constant searches for her. I may talk smart but if my child was missing I would be walking the woods, lakes, EVERYWHERE to find her instead of posting on Facebook and all the other news sites!!!! Okay Crazy lady rant done!!! <3 Brittney! <3

:(

I think her dad has been searching by himself most days since she's gone missing. Her mom has small children to care for. I think her parents/step-parents just don't have the means to put on a massive search (and unfortunately all the stuff with rape/sodomy of children case isn't helping convince people to get involved looking for Brittney).
But I have to agree that if my neice or nephew went missing, I would be searching all I could to help his/her parents (especially if I didn't have a job or small children).

OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST
Updated: 8/15/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name.

DW (BW's older brother) arrested by BCSO, remains in jail.

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice by BCSO and once by MPD, out on bond from each arrest, private defense attorney is JWB, married to MWK (CW's sister).

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide with BW's small calibre handgun approximately 40 hours after BW left CW'S home. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & a family friend.

DPH Jr (aka 'Nova) DH’s son (WWH’s stepson) - arrested by BCSO, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years; arrested, remains in BCSO jail.

I confuse the real father / step father and who they are married to, all the time.

Thank you :) it's every few pages we all need a refresher course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member