AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM,

WWH has not lost custody of her children. As is the case with all child endangerment charges, her two boys were taken by CPS, a department of the Alabama DHR, as a precautionary move pending the investigation and subsequent court ruling. At that time, custody may be stripped permanently or temporarily or not at all based on the outcome.

I believe her daughter was already removed from the house, either voluntarily or involuntarily.

As an adoptive mom of 10, I'm aware of this and should have chosen my wording more carefully. So, at this point, all 3 children are not presently in her home. Correct?

Zeaux, Thank u sooooo much for posting again. I too am on the same page as u. I believe that Brit is no longer with us and that the arrests r related in some way. WWH and her deceased husband hold the key to unlock the truth. I hope to god they make her talk, what ever it takes. Her actions and posts on social media sites need to be scrutinized. Praying for answers to come soon. Prayin for the family think of ur struggle every day. Keep being strong! Much love to u all!

These were discussed somewhere either in this thread or the other two (or maybe all three)... Yesterday was a flurry of back and forth posting and thread jumping so I'm not sure... so to save you (errr... me) the trouble of searching for them:

Was the address provided when WWH was arrested another new address? Were we aware of that one? I don't remember seeing that pinned on a map or anything like that. If its new, have any searches been done in that direction? TIA

Yes, Wendy and the two boys moved within the last two weeks to this new address in BM, AL.

As an adoptive mom of 10, I'm aware of this and should have chosen my wording more carefully. So, at this point, all 3 children are not presently in her home. Correct?

Yes, the two boys are in CPS custody (AFAWK per MSM). Her daughter has not lived with her since February (per WWH's own FB posts dating back several months). Her daughter is in a stable and supportive environment (but I won't provide links or any additional backup for that info, sorry).

Zeaux, Thank u sooooo much for posting again. I too am on the same page as u. I believe that Brit is no longer with us and that the arrests r related in some way. WWH and her deceased husband hold the key to unlock the truth. I hope to god they make her talk, what ever it takes. Her actions and posts on social media sites need to be scrutinized. Praying for answers to come soon. Prayin for the family think of ur struggle every day. Keep being strong! Much love to u all!

BBM - Thankfully nothing is every really erased or deleted on the internet or electronic devices & computers... If you write it, text it, or post it - it is out there and it can be obtained. Heck we even have a significant amount of screen captures we made! LOL!

Speaking of which I'd like to send a special note to Wendy Wood Holland - We know you read here. :seeya:

We have said this many times before but seriously, read the paragraph above again. Hitting delete does not make it disappear.

You've spent the past few months (years) covering your own azz - since it is clear to everyone that you are only concerned about yourself then you'd be wise to start talking (rather TELLING THE TRUTH) now before you dig yourself any deeper... just sayin'...

and to the other guilty individuals AND to those protecting them - I'd recommend the same advice. You are not doing yourself any favors. Trust.

May not seem like a big move because they are in the same county but it would be like moving to Tillman's Corner or Pensacola distance wise. Wasn't someone else arrested in this case from Bay Minette?

BBM - Thankfully nothing is every really erased or deleted on the internet or electronic devices & computers... If you write it, text it, or post it - it is out there and it can be obtained. Heck we even have a significant amount of screen captures we made! LOL!

Speaking of which I'd like to send a special note to Wendy Wood Holland - We know you read here. :seeya:

We have said this many times before but seriously, read the paragraph above again. Hitting delete does not make it disappear.

You've spent the past few months (years) covering your own azz - since it is clear to everyone that you are only concerned about yourself then you'd be wise to start talking (rather TELLING THE TRUTH) now before you dig yourself any deeper... just sayin'...

and to the other guilty individuals AND to those protecting them - I'd recommend the same advice. You are not doing yourself any favors. Trust.

Love it!!! Might I add that the hole you dug for yourself, Wendy, is pretty deep but you have a choice to make. Tell the truth, keep telling lies or remain silent. If LE is half as smart as we are then I would go with the truth, it will be better for you in the end, trust me.

May not seem like a big move because they are in the same county but it would be like moving to Tillman's Corner or Pensacola distance wise. Wasn't someone else arrested in this case from Bay Minette?

I think Bay Minette stands out to us because that is where Judge Bishop presided over the preliminary hearings and several of the MSM reports are from there.

See gliving's post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate being appreciated. :) I always thought my intentions were clear--find Brittney, punish anyone and everyone responsible for whatever has happened to her. I know what my motives are, and knowing that, it honestly makes me suspicious of those who are suspicious of me. If that makes any sense.

Inthedetails is exactly right--there's very little at this point that I can add. With any investigation, there are certain bits of information that must be kept out of the public in order to help the investigation.

I can tell you that I do feel like there is a bit of momentum in the right direction. I think as the sex crimes cases are built, it will become harder, hopefully impossible, for Mobile PD to claim there is no connection between Brittney's disappearance and the crimes.

For those who have connections who want to help with the search, definitely contact KlassKids, not the Mobile PD.

As for my personal thoughts, I think it would be a miracle if Brittney were found alive. Not just because of the time that has passed, but because I think it is clear she was surrounded by some sick individuals, at least one of whom could see the walls closing in around him. Knowing just bits and pieces about some of the crimes he committed leaves me with no doubt he was capable of causing physical harm to someone he supposedly cared for. Even still, I believe something accidental could have happened to Brittney that night, but for fear of what it might look like, he may have covered it up. And he may have had help, either directly or indirectly. MOO (Could we have a little cow for this?)

:cow:
:moo:
:lurk:

I get confused on who said what about who or what in which thread. LOL
How did we get so many?? Can we all meet up in the parking lot?

It's frustrating because all the key players in this case aren't exactly the sharpest crayons in the box IMO. You'd think because there's more than a handful of these people that they'd have trouble keeping their stories straight.

It's frustrating because all the key players in this case aren't exactly the sharpest crayons in the box IMO. You'd think because there's more than a handful of these people that they'd have trouble keeping their stories straight.

They do and it is quite comical at times. :floorlaugh:

I'm still shaking my head over a "misdemeanor"?! In California, this would be a felony. Jeez, the marijuana arrests in MS appear to be taken more seriously than child sexual abuse.

Why is the sexual abuse case moving at a (perceived) snail's pace? Yet another arrest or two coming down the pike, as reported by MSM?? Crazy, IMO.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate being appreciated. :) I always thought my intentions were clear--find Brittney, punish anyone and everyone responsible for whatever has happened to her. I know what my motives are, and knowing that, it honestly makes me suspicious of those who are suspicious of me. If that makes any sense.

Inthedetails is exactly right--there's very little at this point that I can add. With any investigation, there are certain bits of information that must be kept out of the public in order to help the investigation.

I can tell you that I do feel like there is a bit of momentum in the right direction. I think as the sex crimes cases are built, it will become harder, hopefully impossible, for Mobile PD to claim there is no connection between Brittney's disappearance and the crimes.

For those who have connections who want to help with the search, definitely contact KlassKids, not the Mobile PD.

As for my personal thoughts, I think it would be a miracle if Brittney were found alive. Not just because of the time that has passed, but because I think it is clear she was surrounded by some sick individuals, at least one of whom could see the walls closing in around him. Knowing just bits and pieces about some of the crimes he committed leaves me with no doubt he was capable of causing physical harm to someone he supposedly cared for. Even still, I believe something accidental could have happened to Brittney that night, but for fear of what it might look like, he may have covered it up. And he may have had help, either directly or indirectly. MOO (Could we have a little cow for this?)

Would this person no longer be with us on this planet? If I'm asking too much and you can't/don't want to answer, I would completely understand. My own thoughts had always been that there was a lot of sick stuff obviously going on around Brittney, but the timing of the suicide has just seems to stand out from all the other sick stuff. JMHO

Here ya go, Zeaux! :)

ETA: Better late than ever! What's one more cute cow?

Would this person no longer be with us on this planet? If I'm asking too much and you can't/don't want to answer, I would completely understand. My own thoughts had always been that there was a lot of sick stuff obviously going on around Brittney, but the timing of the suicide has just seems to stand out from all the other sick stuff. JMHO

I really didn't intend to be vague--yes, the person to whom I'm referring is no longer with us, due to his own actions. And if that's still vague, I'm referring to Donnie. :cow:

Thanks for directing me to the cow! Is that sufficient for MOO or do I need to also state it? :)

Well... Considering the fact MPD has not been very cooperative, communicative or willing to accept assistance offered by DPS or the FBI... It isn't very surprising to me they'd be open to anyone offering to help.

JMO

BBM: I'd like to know WHY? They can say what they want, but honestly, it's their opinion based on what? Evidence? What evidence? That she walked away with nothing...not even her daughter? This is out of character for her, so they can't use the excuse that this isn't out of character for Brittney: a day or so being gone, maybe, but not 80+ days.

Combine that with the last person to see her alive kills himself with HER gun. WH posted that PH's gifts were at DH's house, along with BW's bag (IIRC). She didn't take a tote with her to run off if her tote was found at DHs home and she's no where to be found.

I'm not a LEO, but I did major in CJ in college. To me, the above isn't even an "investigation", it is more about using common sense. 1 (BW left home) + 1 (DH was the last person to see her and her things are at his home) still equals 2 (He's dead, at his own hands, and she is missing.)

WHY would anyone, who is obviously in over their heads (MPD), turn down assistance from the State Police or the FBI? At some point, can't the State Police or the FBI go to MPD and say "move over, you've messed around on this long enough...we need to find this missing girl"?

:banghead: Sorry for my rambling. It just really baffles me that they aren't putting more effort into finding her rather than ASSUMING that she ran off. Unless they have concrete evidence that she left on her own accord, they need to find her. If found and she doesn't want to go home, then they can tell her parents that she has been located, is safe, and doesn't wish to return home. Her daughter and her parents deserve that much.

:D :clap: :dance:

Is that better? Just a smidge of happiness. LOL!!! I do believe that her not being with her children and having the stigma of being a "bad mother" could have it's affects on her. But will LE use that leverage to gain useful information should she know it? Time will tell.

BBM: They don't even think she left against her own will. I don't think they will question her about BW. The two cases aren't related...according to LE. :waitasec:

A smack on the hand and she will be living life with little to no consequences. I wonder if the victim didn't state that she told WWH and WWH didn't believe her or didn't make an effort to remove her from the situation..maybe that's how the charges came about. WWH couldn't be charged with endangering the child (victim) if she wasn't aware.

BBM: I'd like to know WHY? They can say what they want, but honestly, it's their opinion based on what? Evidence? What evidence? That she walked away with nothing...not even her daughter? This is out of character for her, so they can't use the excuse that this isn't out of character for Brittney: a day or so being gone, maybe, but not 80+ days.

Combine that with the last person to see her alive kills himself with HER gun. WH posted that PH's gifts were at DH's house, along with BW's bag (IIRC). She didn't take a tote with her to run off if her tote was found at DHs home and she's no where to be found.

I'm not a LEO, but I did major in CJ in college. To me, the above isn't even an "investigation", it is more about using common sense. 1 (BW left home) + 1 (DH was the last person to see her and her things are at his home) still equals 2 (He's dead, at his own hands, and she is missing.)

WHY would anyone, who is obviously in over their heads (MPD), turn down assistance from the State Police or the FBI? At some point, can't the State Police or the FBI go to MPD and say "move over, you've messed around on this long enough...we need to find this missing girl"?

:banghead: Sorry for my rambling. It just really baffles me that they aren't putting more effort into finding her rather than ASSUMING that she ran off. Unless they have concrete evidence that she left on her own accord, they need to find her. If found and she doesn't want to go home, then they can tell her parents that she has been located, is safe, and doesn't wish to return home. Her daughter and her parents deserve that much.

BBM: They don't even think she left against her own will. I don't think they will question her about BW. The two cases aren't related...according to LE. :waitasec:

A smack on the hand and she will be living life with little to no consequences. I wonder if the victim didn't state that she told WWH and WWH didn't believe her or didn't make an effort to remove her from the situation..maybe that's how the charges came about. WWH couldn't be charged with endangering the child (victim) if she wasn't aware.

I didn't snip your post because it sums up every frustration that many of us have felt for almost 3 months now and is worthy of being repeated.

BBM: I personally have made calls to the US Department of Homeland Security (to inquire about video footage from the bridges - which we learned is live feed only) as well as the FBI office in Mobile and DPS. That is how I know for a fact the assistance was offered several times, declined at least once and that they did not return calls to either agency when they followed up... (maybe they eventually returned calls but not to my knowledge)

In my last conversation with DPS in July I was told again that they have offered their assistance on more than one occasion but this was MPD's case & it was their decision to not accept the assistance. I was then told there was nothing else they could do or that they could tell me... and so that was the end of that endeavor.

:banghead: :maddening:

....wait a second, her tote bag was left behind? Somehow I never read that. That changes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside