AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the interview of Chessie being brought to the sheriffs office several times now. She reveals quite a few details in the almost 6 minute interview. What do they tell us, if anything?

In my opinion, significant remarks from Chessie -

- They're fixin' to arrest everybody in the family whether they did anything or not.
- If Britt was here, she could clear all this up for us...me.

In hindsight of all we now know:

Why would Britt want to come home and clear this up for you Chessie??

I believe she knows they are all monsters, that her daughter is safe away from them all and that this is why she is alive and doesn't want to come home.

Zeaux, I know I don't post much, but it was great to see you back.

I hope Brit is found soon.

Oh can't some of u locals stake out chessie & wwh's areas. There has got to be some screamin going on somewhere this weekend. I wonder if they all celebrated the 4th last nite like our area did. Weren't they all together last yr just over a month after they "disappeared" Brittney. Doing the BBQ thing? I thought for sure one of those "women" would be going crazy at each other , that's if someones innocent & doesn't want to be associated w/ the rest of the abusers. I guess when chessie goes & supports her sister court appearance she kinda threw that out the window. She should've come out swinging if she were innocent.imo. I know I would.

Oh can't some of u locals stake out chessie & wwh's areas. There has got to be some screamin going on somewhere this weekend. I wonder if they all celebrated the 4th last nite like our area did. Weren't they all together last yr just over a month after they "disappeared" Brittney. Doing the BBQ thing? I thought for sure one of those "women" would be going crazy at each other , that's if someones innocent & doesn't want to be associated w/ the rest of the abusers. I guess when chessie goes & supports her sister court appearance she kinda threw that out the window. She should've come out swinging if she were innocent.imo. I know I would.

I was born and raised in that area, and I can tell you for a fact that "staking them out" is pretty much out of the question unless you know exactly where they live. Believe me, it isn't an area known to everyone down there. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that the area is rural and very strange. I really can't say much more without getting banned. There are many good folks in that area, though. I just don't know how to say it.

Didn't get a chance to check in over the weekend. Amazing to hear she found a way to get the bond posted so quickly. Guess I shouldn't be surprised when it comes to Chessie taking care of Chessie. Couldn't quite raise that kind of money that quick when it came to a reward for Brittney. Couldn't quite raise that kind of money that quick when it came time to bonding DW out the first go around. Couldn't quite raise that kind of money that quick when it came to bonding DW out this most recent time. But when it comes to Chessie, she finds a way to make it happen within a day or 2. :sick:

Does anyone remember CW sending a message out to Brittney that LE had told her Brittney wasn't in any trouble? Does anyone know if LE ever officially confirmed that?

Does anyone remember CW sending a message out to Brittney that LE had told her Brittney wasn't in any trouble? Does anyone know if LE ever officially confirmed that?

I remember that!

I have a vague recollection but not sure if it was CW or the first time we saw DW speak out to the media. All of those interviews from the first couple weeks are no longer working links. Were they archived anywhere else? Should we have been video capturing as well?

BBM

Zwiebel, I remember. I think CW said something along the lines of Brittney, I checked, and you're not in any trouble.

Don't know if it was confirmed.

Best I can tell, CW sent out a message through the media to Britt that she had spoken to LE and Britt wasn't in any trouble. LE, to the best of my understanding, never issued a statement to the media/public confirming that indeed Britt wasn't in trouble with them.

"Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I’ve done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble." said Wood.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

...something tells me that if Britt was in some sort of trouble or if LE just wanted to speak to her about the sex ring as a witness or victim, they wouldn't tell CW that (or anyone with the last name Wood, Holland, or Kent for that matter).

Yes and yes. We don't hear a direct quote from LE, but near the beginning of the video at the link, the reporter says:

Authorities have no reason to believe Brittany is the victim of foul play. In fact, they made it clear today she's not in any trouble with the law.

Then we see CW speaking out to Brittany, and again the reporter stresses:

Police reiterated at this point, there is no criminal investigation. She is not in trouble with the law.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...tney-Wood/RtbStO12t0mNJxqb7VRE6w.cspx?rss=217

Thank you. I had a faint hope there that Brittney might not have taken her mom's word for it, and so there could be a tiny chance she was in hiding. LE wouldn't have said that if they didn't mean it though. Brittney would feel safe to come home.....if she could.

Didn't Brittney have warrants when she went missing? Even if they were only for minor tickets that still qualifies as being in trouble. I think you should just take everything CW has said from the beginning till now and go with the total opposite and that will be the truth.

Thanks Tidbit!

I'm curious to know why Chessie was in court yesterday. Is it related to the same charges or something different? Chessie appeared before a judge this past Friday. Hmmm?

She goes today Lash!
Im curious also as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads