Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHOO but I feel like she would actually be the more suicidal of the two. She went into this fully knowing she would probably not make it out. I think it was her plan all along. She sucked her money dry like there was no tomorrow. IMHO it was all an elaborate suicide.

I thought his plan would be to suicide by cop so I'm surprised that it's him that's walking away (relatively) unscathed. I mean, back to prison, but.. alive.

Interesting. All reports I've read have said "serious" injuries, not "critical." So you'd still think they'd rush her to an ER with serious injuries, but maybe serious is a term the media is misreporting. I imagine tomorrow there will be better, more accurate reports after the initial chaos settles down.
I don’t think they’re allowed to release the info of a death until the family is notified. But maybe she did at least make it long enough to get on life support.

Couple notes here:

One weapon was found in the vehicle, and investigators are waiting for a search warrant before trying to comb through the vehicle for additional weapons or evidence, Wedding said.

The sheriff said he finds it hard to believe Casey White and Vicky White were in the area for so long.

A follow-up press conference with additional details about their capture is planned for Tuesday.

Did anyone else notice in the interview of James, manager of the car wash, the keys were in the dark blue F150 and it had not been reported stolen when the police ran the tag so they told him to just have it towed? Maybe IN can't trace vehicles stolen in TN?

MOO
I did pick up on that. I also read they said the cadillac was a rental for the past week? So maybe the truck was as well? Of course I have no idea if there was any truth to the rental comments. Info is coming in at us fast and furious right now.

Interesting. All reports I've read have said "serious" injuries, not "critical." So you'd still think they'd rush her to an ER with serious injuries, but maybe serious is a term the media is misreporting. I imagine tomorrow there will be better, more accurate reports after the initial chaos settles down.
I think "serious injuries" is a term that law enforcement would use, while "critical" is more a medical characterization that would be determined by doctors at the hospital.

Like "good, fair, serious, and critical."

Even the video beforehand of them packing her into the ambulance. They were all busy around her with maybe straps and things but no CPR or anything like that. And no rushing.

CPR (compressions) is only done if she has no pulse, and even then with a head injury like this, I don't think they could do it. So I wouldn't base anything on lack of CPR. I think the lack of sirens for a gunshot wound to the head is more telling.

But even then, why not close your accounts then go to Tahiti or something. Maybe she just had a dark side and figured, my life is boring so I’m going to throw it all away for some fun
Are gigolos a real thing?

Not to be disgusting, but if she just wanted fun and sex, she would have been much better off hiring someone to provide that, if they exist. I’m really not up-to-date on gigolos.

I get that she was likely looking for “love,” as we’ve all said, but truly she should have gone any other way but this.

Sigh.

Did anyone else notice in the interview of James, manager of the car wash, the keys were in the dark blue F150 and it had not been reported stolen when the police ran the tag so they told him to just have it towed? Maybe IN can't trace vehicles stolen in TN?

MOO
Usually stolen vehicles are uploaded to NCIC, which is a database that is available to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.

So either it wasn't uploaded, or somehow wasn't checked (if true).

I totally agree. Mental health issues for sure.

It’s odd that she held down a job with the performance of being promoted, to now this? I’m wondering if she has had any medical mind altering events…stroke, aneurism, etc to cause this extreme lapse of judgement? The radical decision doesn’t make sense.

MOO

Although having Tennessee plates on it you'd think that the local cop would maybe have dispatch call TN with the plate and vin numbers and ask if they know anything about it.

Are gigolos a real thing?

Not to be disgusting, but if she just wanted fun and sex, she would have been much better off hiring someone to provide that, if they exist. I’m really not up-to-date on gigolos.

I guess she was looking for “love,” as we’ve all said, but truly she should have gone any other way but this.

Sigh.

Gigolos are real, but she might have just become infatuated with Casey specifically for God knows what reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01