AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Just great. Nice to know all these SO are just walking around like anyone else and aren't even registered.

Not only that. The victims are children in heir own family. I would love to know all the minors have been placed in safe homes.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation
By Andrew Perez

Updated: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 1:15 AM CST
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 8:00 PM CST

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Sources confirm to FOX10 News authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr. He is the uncle and last person seen with Brittney Wood, who disappeared May 30, 2012.

Wendy is one of 11 suspects arrested and charged in an elaborate child sex ring investigation where officials say family members had been “passing their kids around” for years.
Brittney is still missing.

There will be justice for Brittney one day. I must believe that. Meanwhile I continue to pray for all the children involved in this case.

Do we know how far back this goes? Were all of these child molesting adults once a generation of victims themselves? This is like some backwoods, D-movie horror story.

Do we know how far back this goes? Were all of these child molesting adults once a generation of victims themselves? This is like some backwoods, D-movie horror story.

BBM: Yes!

I am having a hard time comprehending all these family members participating in this horrible abuse. I'm not surprised by some. The young ones, I can imagine being victims as well as perps. The older ones, regardless of "if" they were victims as children themselves, they are mature and well aware of the consequences of their actions. They know it's wrong. There is no excuse for their behavior. I refuse to buy the claim that victims are more likely to be perps, except with the very young who tend to act out what is done to them and are ignorant to the consequences. Brittney's mom is the one that shocks me the most.

I always have hoped that Brittney is in protective custody. It just didn't seem like LE put resources into finding her. I really am not aware of what all has been done to find her though.

I don't usually comment because I was unable to keep up with the thread and this really blew up to more than what I ever thought it would.

BBM: Yes!

I am having a hard time comprehending all these family members participating in this horrible abuse. I'm not surprised by some. The young ones, I can imagine being victims as well as perps. The older ones, regardless of "if" they were victims as children themselves, they are mature and well aware of the consequences of their actions. They know it's wrong. There is no excuse for their behavior. I refuse to buy the claim that victims are more likely to be perps, except with the very young who tend to act out what is done to them and are ignorant to the consequences. Brittney's mom is the one that shocks me the most.

I always have hoped that Brittney is in protective custody. It just didn't seem like LE put resources into finding her. I really am not aware of what all has been done to find her though.

I don't usually comment because I was unable to keep up with the thread and this really blew up to more than what I ever thought it would.

I agree, except that this almost seems like the culture of the family. That they were not just victimized, but that they and everyone around them lived it every day of their lives. NOT making excuses for anyone. Just saying, I wonder if this was the case.

I do believe this case is generational and indicates a long standing history of this behavior within this group of individuals.

As to victims becoming the perpetrators, it was my experience. My abuser was victimized as a child. He knew it was wrong when it happened to him and he knew it was wrong when he visited it upon me. That did not stop him from doing so.

No excuses. Not gonna try to make them for him.

But I do think there is a certain mindset that may have settled in with the adults in this family who may have learned this behavior via their own experiences with being victimized. I believe when everyone around you is doing the same thing, despite the thing being wrong and you know it, you may be more likely to "give yourself permission" to act on some sick behaviors. After all everyone in your circle is doing it.

Yeah its illegal, but so is (was) smoking pot, so is heroine use, so is check kiting, so is drinking and driving, so is welfare fraud, so are a lot of things. When your entire circle is engaged in illegal destructive behavior, it is much easier IMO to justify your own participation in said behavior.

I followed this case for quite a while when it broke...

haven't been following until I thought I would check in...

as a poster shared upthread... This is turning even "uglier" (my word) than I ever imagined...

:what:

and poor Brittney STILL hasn't been found...:(

JMO

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation
By Andrew Perez

Updated: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 1:15 AM CST
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 8:00 PM CST
Brittney is still missing.

From that article:
2 other letters obtained by FOX10 News, believed to be written by Wendy Holland for family friends say, "even if they do turn it in (the letter) they won't know if Brit wrote it or not. They cannot compare handwriting."

What? Why can't they compare handwriting????? ("believed to be written by Wendy Holland for family friends say" reads like word salad to me - can anyone translate?)

No. The words make no sense and all sense. Wendy Holland, obviously, cannot be the master mind in this sex web of crime. But she does know something about what happened to Brittney.

With the revelation of these two letters, the mods gave us a brand spanking new thread for Brittney. It's the #11 thread. Feel free to join in. The Brittney Wood tag at the bottom of this thread will bring her threads up.

There was no need to drag AJ, his mom and girlfriend into this. Disgusted!:mad:

Thank you, Univ TX coach. His rumor of retirement which turned out to be true, and well deserved Heisman honors were bigger news than the famous football player's incestous relative that week. It's out and old news now.

Follow along in Brittney's thread. Court dates are being set for early 2014. Hoping to find answers to where is Brittney Wood, too. She is missing over 1.5 years now.

SUMMARY OF SUSPECTS ARRESTS
1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 07/22/12 10/22/13
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 10/22/13
Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968
Holland, JR 12/20/1991 07/17/12
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 *advertiser censored*
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 10/22/13*warrant
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 07/13/12
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969 06/19/12 10/22/13

Holland, Wendy 8/15/1979 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13
Kent, Mendy 8/15/1979 10/22/13
Wood, Chessie 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 11/04/13 *advertiser censored*

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
*Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.
I made a note that Morgan's DOB is 8/3/1966. But I neglected to note the source and haven't been able to find it again to verify the information.

(Snipped by me) Here ya go:

Nelton "Butch" Morgan, 8/3/66 (family friend of Brittney Woods) 1. Rape 1st, 2. Sexual Abuse of a Child Less than 12

Read More at: http://local15tv.com/template/cgi-b...ies/archive/2013/10/C4GtfVYW.xml#.Ur2-1dJDtwk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back