GUILTY AL - J.B. Beasley & Tracie Hawlett, both 17, murdered, Ozark, 31 July 1999 *ARREST in 2019* #5

Probably no one paid them. They were just a couple of "Ambulance Chasers".
IMO not a place you would find "Ambulance Chasers." It would be nice to know who they were.

Regarding "Wrongful Arrest," one victim was sexually assaulted with DNA left behind which belonged to McCraney. And the bodies were found within walking distance of his home.

999 Years 99 Mon 99 Days is his sentence. I'm not kidding it's on the prison inmate search in Alabama. Hang in there Coley you will be out in no time.

Yeah, his release date is 12/31/9999, something tells me he want make it to the New Years Day Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

Under category of Custody it states “On The Way”.

Motion for appeal filed. Please note request for appointment of indigent counsel.
The requested counsel is local, but Harrison and Scarborough are sitting this one out. This is not unusual and in fact, a routine strategic positioning strategy for the Defendant, so please do not read into it too much.

I am familiar with the requested counsel so I expect additional counsel to be boarded after the first appeal. Just a hunch

Justice On Friends!
Thank you for caring

Attachments

• Motion for Appeal .pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
HeMotion for appeal filed. Please note request for appointment of indigent counsel.
The requested counsel is local, but Harrison and Scarborough are sitting this one out. This is not unusual and in fact, a routine strategic positioning strategy for the Defendant, so please do not read into it too much.

I am familiar with the requested counsel so I expect additional counsel to be boarded after the first appeal. Just a hunch

Justice On Friends!
Thank you for caring
He is wasting time. He will never get out.

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall issued the following statement:

“The families of J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett have prayed for over two decades that their daughters’ murderer would be brought to justice. While we cannot bring back their loved ones, we hope today’s sentencing will bring them some level of closure,” stated Attorney General Marshall

Holding a white candle near the site was Tracie’s mother, Carol Roberts, who started a vigil where the girls were found dead nine years ago today in hopes their lives, and their murder, would never be forgotten.

“It prides my heart to know that people still come out,” Roberts said as she unpacked a picture of the teens from her vehicle.

“This is our way of remembering them. It bothers me that someone might forget.”

In 1999, two teenagers, Tracie Hawlett and J.B. Beasley, were brutally murdered just outside the town of Ozark, AL. For decades, the mystery remained unsolved. Then, genetic genealogy came along. In an unusual twist, the Attorney General of Alabama, Steve Marshall, was called upon to prosecute the case. He joins us to explain how this case was solved and tried, and how the families of two murdered 17 year olds finally found justice.

Im not going to watch the tv report on this because Im not going to listen to him or the family continue to proclaim his innocence. He is GUILTY of a horrendous crime and is where he belongs. It has been a distressing case to follow, and if the report focussed on the victims and their lives and families I might have watched it. But it just makes me angry that a platform is being given to the perp and his in denial family. And now he plans to appeal the verdict, and prolong the victims families suffering.

Im not going to watch the tv report on this because Im not going to listen to him or the family continue to proclaim his innocence. He is GUILTY of a horrendous crime and is where he belongs. It has been a distressing case to follow, and if the report focussed on the victims and their lives and families I might have watched it. But it just makes me angry that a platform is being given to the perp and his in denial family. And now he plans to appeal the verdict, and prolong the victims families suffering.

There's a lot to unpack from the 20/20 show but a "Journalist" named Matt Kessler, Mrs. McCraney, and the defense lawyers ranted about poor Coley not being believed.

From the internet Kessler is a novelist and short story writer. He hinted an intention to write a "To Kill a Mockingbird" story on the Tracie Hawlett-JB Beasley murders.

There was a brief clip of Tracie's mother saying something like, "If you knew these girls you would know this didn't happen." McCraney claimed they went to an unnamed truck stop, whereupon he and JB climbed into the sleeping compartment of a truck and had sex while Tracie waited in the car.

Tracie's mother said, "Tracie would have called her Daddy and asked him to come and get her."

There's a lot to unpack from the 20/20 show but a "Journalist" named Matt Kessler, Mrs. McCraney, and the defense lawyers ranted about poor Coley not being believed.

From the internet Kessler is a novelist and short story writer. He hinted an intention to write a "To Kill a Mockingbird" story on the Tracie Hawlett-JB Beasley murders.

There was a brief clip of Tracie's mother saying something like, "If you knew these girls you would know this didn't happen." McCraney claimed they went to an unnamed truck stop, whereupon he and JB climbed into the sleeping compartment of a truck and had sex while Tracie waited in the car.

Tracie's mother said, "Tracie would have called her Daddy and asked him to come and get her."
This really angers me, and Im glad I didnt watch the show, figured it would be full of bs from the defence standpoint! It really would be disgusting if this Kessler guy does write a story on the crime, and I cant imagine being a family member of the two victims who would have to endure even more than they already have! How dare he even think to do so!

I find McCraney's explanation to be very rich. When arrested, he claimed he didn't even know the girls. Then, when his DNA was found both on and inside of Beasley, he had to come up with different lie. So, he is either lying now or lying at the time of his arrest. In other words, he is a liar-not to mention a murderer and rapist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back