GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

[h=1]Trial delayed for man charged in triple slaying in 2012[/h]
There's been another trial delay for a man charged with killing 9-year-old twins and a 73-year-old man in 2012.

Deandra Marquis Lee was scheduled to go on trial on Oct. 10 in the slayings of Taylor and Jordan Dejerinett and their caretaker, Jack Mac Girder.

But WSFA-TV reports that a judge has delayed the capital murder case.

It's been 5 and a half years and there has still been no trial for this that I can find anywhere.

Ok I've spent all day catching up on this case. Was the relationship between the suspect and the mother clarified? Also what about the missing money? No arrest of the mother, so I guess there was no sign that she was involved.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The case below was last updated here in 2012. Going through watched threads, and googling, I found the following information about the case:

From WSFA.com

Deandra Lee guilty in Lowndes County triple-murder case

By WSFA 12 News Staff
Updated: Oct. 25, 2018 at 4:59 PM CDT

LOWNDES COUNTY , AL (WSFA) - “A years-long wait for answers in the murders of two children and their caretaker has come to an end with a jury returning with guilty verdicts on all counts against the suspect, Deandra Lee.”

“Lee was found guilty of six counts of capital murder for the 2012 deaths of 9-year-old Montgomery twins Taylor and Jordan DeJerinett, as well as their 73-year-old caretaker, Jack Mac Girdner. A sentencing date is not yet known.””

Conviction update on Deandra Lee, for Niner and all still watching this thread:

Convicted triple-murderer Deandra Lee was sentenced to life in prison without parole Monday for the 2012 deaths of twins and their caretaker.(Source: WSFA 12 News)
By WSFA 12 News Staff
Published: Oct. 29, 2018 at 8:35 PM CDT

@Niner, please read last 2 posts. At most the trial has ended and sentencing completed. Could you advise a moderator that forum placement may need to be considered/moved? After a long pause from Websleuths, think medical vacation and a long recovery,I am back reading again. I tend to follow Southeastern U.S. cases primarily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back