Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

I want to clear up the phone issue!
I was he one who posted the info or lack of after initially hearing her phone was reset.
If you go to JMW FB Page
There is a post from last Tuesday @ 3:25 where in the comments her daughter EH explains it was her “assumption “ it was reset because the apps had been (? Can’t remember at the moment) and passwords ALL reset.
BW stated he called AT&T that night after receiving texts from her,
Also the daughters were somehow able to gain access and control of her FB.

I am truly holding out hope that this man is just not very good with words or giving statements.

I tend to base my thinking on the “what would I do” thought process and I know what my answer would be, whether I thought a family member was going to kill themselves or if I thought a stranger was suicidal, I would seek help. I’d follow them. I’d call 911. What I wouldn’t do is let them walk out the door suicidal and alone.

I know everyone doesn’t think the same, but I do feel like most people do have compassion and would do whatever needed to help someone struggling with suicidal ideations.

I just truly hope his statement is a miscommunication on his part.

Thank you for saying this. BW does not appear to be a great communicator, and has probably never even imagined being in a situation like this one. FWIW, he and his son did allegedly call LE, OnStar, etc. after receiving JMW's texts. He doesn't appear to have been particularly proactive in anything but arse-coverage, it's true, but that's a far cry from being guilty of a crime.

I am assuming that to get on council he would have to be a great of speaker - right?? Shouldn’t he have a PR person who helps give advice and manage the words that come out of his face?
I’m sure you are right but gah....

Gosh, no. Not in a small town. The pool of candidates can be pretty shallow, and money talks, in my small-town experience. ;)

I want to clear up the phone issue!
I was he one who posted the info or lack of after initially hearing her phone was reset.
If you go to JMW FB Page
There is a post from last Tuesday @ 3:25 where in the comments her daughter EH explains it was her “assumption “ it was reset because the apps had been (? Can’t remember at the moment) and passwords ALL reset.
BW stated he called AT&T that night after receiving texts from her,
Also the daughters were somehow able to gain access and control of her FB.

I’ve never seen that they gained control of her Facebook. Did I miss that?

In viewing the press conference two important things came out.

One is that Jennifer was found on private property and not on federal land. According to the one reporter in the press conference he explained that where she was found is 160 acres of private property belonging to various owners and Jennifer was located on one of those properties. So the park rangers wouldn't have been searching in the area she was found since that would have been private property.

The second thing is that Dawn said that there was no cell phone service where Jennifer was found other than to be able to make a 911 call. If that is the case Jennifer would have to be somewhere else when sending those texts to at least 4 people before going to where she was found.

In the very very very beginning the daughters made a post on JMW FB letting others know they had accessed their mothers FB and were posting.
They didn’t want others to think it was her.
I suspect if you scroll way way way back to when this all started you will see the post.

One is that Jennifer was found on private property and not on federal land. According to the one reporter in the press conference he explained that where she was found is 160 acres of private property belonging to various owners and Jennifer was located on one of those properties. So the park rangers wouldn't have been searching in the area she was found since that would have been private property.

The second thing is that Dawn said that there was no cell phone service where Jennifer was found other than to be able to make a 911 call. If that is the case Jennifer would have to be somewhere else when sending those texts to at least 4 people before going to where she was found.

This is what I was Ineffectively trying to state the other day.
I did notice a second tower closer to where JMW may have been found but I don’t know if that means anything.
It is located off of hwy #2 by the intersection just before shady creek.

I wonder if they've tested the phone service thing. A lot of the time I can send and receive text messages in areas where there isn't enough service to make a call.

In the very very very beginning the daughters made a post on JMW FB letting others know they had accessed their mothers FB and were posting.
They didn’t want others to think it was her.
I suspect if you scroll way way way back to when this all started you will see the post.

I’ve never seen that and also just went back through. I’ve only seen her daughters and family tag JNW’s fb so posts will show on her page. Personally, I believe they were able to tell she hadn’t accessed fb by checking her last active time on fb messenger.

I wish we had the exact location coordinates in order to look at land records and see who owns the property.

I wonder if they've tested the phone service thing. A lot of the time I can send and receive text messages in areas where there isn't enough service to make a call.

I’ve had the same experience. Also, from what I read JNW had an iPhone. If she had low reception, the tower should’ve converted the iMessage to a text message .

The only other male Moulton city council member besides BW is a State Trooper who shares the same last name.... any relation?

I wish we had the exact location coordinates in order to look at land records and see who owns the property.
Well, the only way to get to set of properties that are private property is by parcel number or owner name rather than latitude and longitude. So protecting the privacy I won't post those.

https://www.alabamagis.com/Winston/

The road into the property from 33 is here.
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.274...6GtROSp3WnXDRU9O2OPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

That will be the street view but the latitude and longitude are in the URL. If you step out of street view you will see what the area looks like to compare with the GIS map of properties.

I did this on PC rather than a mobile device so the interface will be different if you are using a phone.

Using those you can go through the GIS map and watch the status below the map to see the latitude and longitude to find the same place and property. It will be in the area labeled 3 on the initial map you see. Make sure to select the hand tool so you can move the map as you zoom in. On the PC interface the hand tool is in the tool bar to the left. Once you zoom in to a certain level you can turn on the aerial photos to see what you are looking at. On the PC that is in the County Overlays dropdown at the top above the map.

It was said that her vehicle was found 200-250 yards from 33. So about 600 to 750 feet from the road though it is unclear if that distance is following the road or as the crow flies.

In the GIS you are looking to see this area ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-08_13-37-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-08_13-37-18.png
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 478

I went through as well, you are correct . I totally misinterpreted that, unfortunately I can't delete my post above or edit it.
Thank you for correcting me. :)

Well, the only way to get to set of properties that are private property is by parcel number or owner name rather than latitude and longitude. So protecting the privacy I won't post those.

https://www.alabamagis.com/Winston/

The road into the property from 33 is here.
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.274...6GtROSp3WnXDRU9O2OPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

That will be the street view but the latitude and longitude are in the URL. If you step out of street view you will see what the area looks like to compare with the GIS map of properties.

I did this on PC rather than a mobile device so the interface will be different if you are using a phone.

Using those you can go through the GIS map and watch the status below the map to see the latitude and longitude to find the same place and property. It will be in the area labeled 3 on the initial map you see. Make sure to select the hand tool so you can move the map as you zoom in. On the PC interface the hand tool is in the tool bar to the left. Once you zoom in to a certain level you can turn on the aerial photos to see what you are looking at. On the PC that is in the County Overlays dropdown at the top above the map.

It was said that her vehicle was found 200-250 yards from 33. So about 600 to 750 feet from the road though it is unclear if that distance is following the road or as the crow flies.

In the GIS you are looking to see this area ...

attachment.php

Thank you, Jethro! You always offer a wealth of knowledge.

The only other male Moulton city council member besides BW is a State Trooper who shares the same last name.... any relation?
I would say probably not related just because I never saw it mentioned in any news articles I found. Even though I'm local, I live outside the city limits so I can't vote in and don't really pay attention to city elections. I did find it interesting while looking through old news articles that BW is the appointed mayor pro tem should the mayor not be able to serve and that the chief of police is an appointed position and not an elected position.

Is there video of the live feed with Dawn from earlier? I can't find it. The links lead to a video from yesterday.

Edited to add: Found it, duh sorry!

I’ve never seen that and also just went back through. I’ve only seen her daughters and family tag JNW’s fb so posts will show on her page. Personally, I believe they were able to tell she hadn’t accessed fb by checking her last active time on fb messenger.

There are two posts on JMW's FB page that indicate her family was logged into her account. One was 4/10 by KE who tagged JMW in the post. And the other, also 4/10, by 'JMW' on her OWN page, sharing daughter's post (AHC) that her mom is not on FB that it's the family logged in as her.

ETA: And this makes sense. I know if my friends saw me 'active' on FB desktop or messenger they'd go crazy thinking it was me if I were missing...when it could be my husband or sister or mom who logged in as me to see if any messages or content gave them any clues.

There are two posts on JMW's FB page that indicate her family was logged into her account. One was 4/10 by KE who tagged JMW in the post. And the other, also 4/10, by 'JMW' on her OWN page, sharing daughter's post (AHC) that her mom is not on FB that it's the family logged in as her.

ETA: And this makes sense. I know if my friends saw me 'active' on FB desktop or messenger they'd go crazy thinking it was me if I were missing...when it could be my husband or sister or mom who logged in as me to see if any messages or content gave them any clues.

Thank you for clarifying. I’ll go look again.

There was cell service 50-75 feet up the logging road from the Tahoe. That’s how 911 and the call to the PI was made. From att service

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back