Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
New video just put up, I believe. Jamie Cooper Television interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteVnWG_4mE&feature=share

Thanks for sharing, kirkassoc.

This is a 15-minute interview, and I am very short on time but here is a rough summary:

1. Jennifer texted Emily the night before the day she was last seen to tell her thatthe decision had been made for her to move out of the house.

2. Jennifer had some men lined up to help her move.

3. Emily suggested to Jennifer they wait until the next day, so that Jennifer could get a storage unit.

4. When Emily went to Jennifer's home to help her move, there was no one downstairs.

5. Jennifer acted as though she wanted Emily out of the house.

6. The house was "chaotic" as Jennifer had been packing up, but she appeared unusually calm. Emily did not think anything of it but became concerned when Jennifer turned up missing.

7. Jennifer's older daughter, Allison, says since the state authorities were brought in on Wednesday, she is the only one who has been interviewed as of Sunday.

8. There are no suspects.

9. In addition to Allison and Emily, texts were sent to Jennifer's husband, her sister-in-law and Emily's ex-husband.

10. Jennifer has never made comments like the ones in those texts.

11. She was preparing all weekend for Joint Commission's visit to her place of employment on Monday.

12. Some of the wording she used in the texts did not sound like her (abbreviations, etc.).

13. The footage from the gas station was found by the daughters.

14. Jennifer never went out looking the way she did in the gas station footage. She always (even when going out with family) dressed nice. This makes the daughters think that she was either meeting someone she felt very comfortable with or that she was in a hurry.

15. There was no activity on Jennifer's cell phone between 1:30 pm and 1:17 am (when the texts were sent), which the daughters feel is very unusual.

16. The daughters are not accusing anyone. They just find their mother.

ETA: Jennifer spent the weekend looking for a place to move to.

Now, there is even more information released on this video from her daughter. JMW stated in her text that she was going to be with her husband (deceased) and be at peace, at last. Just now watching only posted a few minutes ago and the family was interviewed just this morning (Tuesday, May 1).

One detail goes with what I mentioned yesterday,
Her daughter seen no one downstairs, but didn’t go upstairs.
Text messages and abbreviations were off to the family, length of time between messages were not normal, etc.
I don’t think this was suicide. JMO

Is it known where Jennifer was planning to stay? Since she seemingly was wanting to move everything out on the 8th it would seem she would have had a place to go.
She had checked into places to rent that weekend and was going to stay with one of her daughters until she could move in to her own place, from the video posted earlier.

Also from the interview that was linked it says the text messages were sent to her husband, and her sister-in-law in addition to those we already know about from other reports.

Has anything been released regarding any life insurance policies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If suicide, why bother with the packing and moving? That's often a very tedious and unpleasant activity

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

One detail goes with what I mentioned yesterday,
Her daughter seen no one downstairs, but didn’t go upstairs.
Text messages and abbreviations were off to the family, length of time between messages were not normal, etc.
I don’t think this was suicide. JMO

I don't think this was a suicide, either. According to another poster on the previous page- she was divorced from her first husband when he died. She allegedly told her daughters, husband, and ex son-in-law that she was going to be with their father? Come on.......

If the husband left her and her Tahoe in Bankhead forest, then how did he get home? He would have to have an accomplice

Thanks for sharing, kirkassoc.

This is a 15-minute interview, and I am very short on time but here is a rough summary:

1. Jennifer texted Emily the night before the day she was last seen to tell her thatthe decision had been made for her to move out of the house.

2. Jennifer had some men lined up to help her move.

3. Emily suggested to Jennifer they wait until the next day, so that Jennifer could get a storage unit.

4. When Emily went to Jennifer's home to help her move, there was no one downstairs.

5. Jennifer acted as though she wanted Emily out of the house.

6. The house was "chaotic" as Jennifer had been packing up, but she appeared unusually calm. Emily did not think anything of it but became concerned when Jennifer turned up missing.

7. Jennifer's older daughter, Allison, says since the state authorities were brought in on Wednesday, she is the only one who has been interviewed as of Sunday.

8. There are no suspects.

9. In addition to Allison and Emily, texts were sent to Jennifer's husband, her sister-in-law and Emily's ex-husband.

10. Jennifer has never made comments like the ones in those texts.

11. She was preparing all weekend for Joint Commission's visit to her place of employment on Monday.

12. Some of the wording she used in the texts did not sound like her (abbreviations, etc.).

13. The footage from the gas station was found by the daughters.

14. Jennifer never went out looking the way she did in the gas station footage. She always (even when going out with family) dressed nice. This makes the daughters think that she was either meeting someone she felt very comfortable with or that she was in a hurry.

15. There was no activity on Jennifer's cell phone between 1:30 pm and 1:17 am (when the texts were sent), which the daughters feel is very unusual.

16. The daughters are not accusing anyone. They just find their mother.

ETA: Jennifer spent the weekend looking for a place to move to.

Thanks for the rundown of the interview! BBM--It sounds like investigators haven't talked to the men helping her move, did they start helping the day she went missing or were they supposed to help the following day? It seems like they might be important to speak with.

She had money problems. That's what a lot of their fights were about. In her texts she said she was putting on her heavenly garb and would be with her ex soon. Maybe she was depressed and trying to make her husband feel guilty. However, I had not thought about looking into insurance policies.

I don't even know what to think today. At face value, it points to her taking her life. But things keep nagging at me.

1. My career was at a hospital. I know very well her job position, and it's a tough one. Ask anyone at a hospital how fun a JC visit is. It's an intense procedure, with crucial results. This is a huge deal because it tells me that this woman was squared-away in her professional life. A person would and could not stay in that position if she were not.
Since we don't really know her, this at least gives me insight into her inner-strength. I feel that this combined with the closeness to her kids and grandkids would make her resilient enough to withstand a breakup of a marriage. That's my gut feeling anyway.

2. It bugs me that we don't know if she sent the texts. And I am not sure that we will ever know.

3. So, now matter how she got there...where is she now? Was there a special picnic spot she and her family used to enjoy? What was her favorite place? A place where she felt happy and had good memories. If she did disappear herself, the fact that she sent the texts is at odds with her hiding herself well. I, like a poster above, think that she'd want her body to be found, so her loved ones could have closure. She seems like a considerate woman.

4. I still can't reconcile her typical appearance with her seen-on-camera appearance IF she were going to end her life. I just don't think she'd want to be found looking messy and unkempt. Again, just a gut feeling. However, could she have packed a bag after her daughter left, gone to a hotel somewhere and prepared herself? Possibly. Her daughter said she was quite calm, in contrast to what the house looked like. Maybe she was just really trying to hold it together for her daughter, and shooed her away because she knew she couldn't do it for long. Or, perhaps like others have suggested, Momma was trying to protect her girl and get her out of harm's way.

5. I think the lack of investigation and action into this by the local LE is despicable. There is no excuse for not interviewing everyone in her immediate circle in the very first hours. OMG.

She had money problems. That's what a lot of their fights were about. In her texts she said she was putting on her heavenly garb and would be with her ex soon. Maybe she was depressed and trying to make her husband feel guilty. However, I had not thought about looking into insurance policies.

Link to her money problems? How did "she" have money problems and not him as well, if they were married?

Would you consider becoming a Verified Insider? That's the only way things like this are allowed to be posted without links. It has to be that way or this place would become like a FB group full of rumors and gossip. I hope you'll understand. A VI, however, is allowed to post their inside information without links. I hope you will consider it.

For heaven's sake!!!! Thank God this info has finally come out!!!! What a fricken crime it took so long!!
I'm honestly torn....I think suicide and "foul play" by.......are equal possibilities. Reminds me of the Crystal ???? something case out of TX not too long ago.

Is Crystal McDowell the TX case you're remembering? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...te-McDowell-38-Baytown-25-Aug-2017-1-*Arrest*

Can anyone familiar with statistics shed some light on how common/rare it would be for a woman of her demographic to commit suicide, specifically in a manner that would conceal their body (ie submerge in large body of water)?

Is Crystal McDowell the TX case you're remembering? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...te-McDowell-38-Baytown-25-Aug-2017-1-*Arrest*

Can anyone familiar with statistics shed some light on how common/rare it would be for a woman of her demographic to commit suicide, specifically in a manner that would conceal their body (ie submerge in large body of water)?
How old is Jennifer?

Jennifer Huston comes to mind. She was 38 and committed suicide in a remote area where she wasn’t found for awhile. I think she’s younger than this Jennifer, however.

Her last text apparently (according to the last interview this morning) indicated that she wanted to "join her husband" or be with her former husband, who is now deceased. With a statement like that, I wonder has anyone checked the graveyard where he is buried? Just a long shot, but this case is so perplexing. Praying for answers soon.

How old is Jennifer?

Jennifer Huston comes to mind. She was 38 and committed suicide in a remote area where she wasn’t found for awhile. I think she’s younger than this Jennifer, however.

She is 55

Do u have a link to the “ putting on her heavenly garb”?

Her last text apparently (according to the last interview this morning) indicated that she wanted to "join her husband" or be with her former husband, who is now deceased. With a statement like that, I wonder has anyone checked the graveyard where he is buried? Just a long shot, but this case is so perplexing. Praying for answers soon.
I would also add in places like her parents property, if it is still in the family, and otherwise unoccuppied. Same for her ex-husband's property. Any place she liked to go to, especially when she was younger. Her friends when growing up or her older relatives might have an idea or two.

Hopefully the people that live in the area have been encouraged to search their own properties rather than wait on LE to search since there would be far too much area for LE to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti