GUILTY AL - Kamden Johnson, 5, dies in hot day care van, Mobile, 21 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

I was thinking it was an estimate based on his size, teeth, etc.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Was there any amber alerts prior to the discovery? Most schools notify parents of children who are tardy getting to school. Perhaps the child was involved with an afterschool activity left early which doesn't make sense to me given the age . But 6 is so young to walk home alone

Can someone summarize the video? I'm not in a place where I can listen.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Was there any amber alerts prior to the discovery? Most schools notify parents of children who are tardy getting to school. Perhaps the child was involved with an afterschool activity left early which doesn't make sense to me given the age . But 6 is so young to walk home alone

Today was the eclipse and a lot of schools were letting it be an excused absence day. The parents might not have received a call if that was the case here. On the FB live video it says a lot of students use that driveway as a cut through. There is a bus stop across the street. Could he have been hit chasing the bus and the driver didn't stop?

Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was the eclipse and a lot of schools were letting it be an excused absence day. The parents might not have received a call if that was the case here. On the FB live video it says a lot of students use that driveway as a cut through. There is a bus stop across the street. Could he have been hit chasing the bus and the driver didn't stop?

Moo

Still summer in my state and no school yet :) but the age of the boy brings more questions up than answers :(

Still summer in my state and no school yet :) but the age of the boy brings more questions up than answers :(

Mine are homeschooled but I have been reading all the posts about the eclipse from other states.

Surely his parent/s have missed their little boy by now. It was the first day of school for him from what I have read.

I sure hope they can identify him by name. I feel something very bad happened to him either by a pedophile stalker who was hanging around the school area or may be even one of his parents.

IMO

I don't live in Mobile, but I do have friends there, and they have already posted back to school pics on Facebook. In uniforms.

Surely his parent/s have missed their little boy by now. It was the first day of school for him from what I have read.

I sure hope they can identify him by name. I feel something very bad happened to him either by a pedophile stalker who was hanging around the school area or may be even one of his parents.

IMO

I am leaning towards the child was in school but something occurred at the end of the day. Looks like the spot was a high traffic area for kids getting off the bus or walking to other homes through that shortcut. Perhaps an older teen snapped :( JMO

What? Nobody is missing a baby on what is probably his first day of school?

This is so bizarre, and so sad. :cry:

I can't even imagine- those poor children.

Apologies if already posted.

Homeowner: Body of small child was not there when he left home

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/36184922/homeowner-body-of-small-child-was-not-there-when-he-left-home

The homeowner where the body of a small boy was found Monday, August 21, said nothing was in his driveway when he left home.

Detectives were called to the scene at approximately 3 p.m. after a group of girls were walking home from school and discovered the body in a driveway.

DA Ashley Rich and Chief Lawrence Batistte briefing on child found dead off Demetropolis Road. Police are asking for public's help.

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/videos/10155769972488944/

Loosely what is said by the Chief:
Hoping any parents whose child has not returned home today will contact them; especially in the general area.
Cannot say anything about circumstances surrounding the deceased child.
Until DFS does the things they normally do, cannot give further information as it would be speculation on things including if any trauma to the boy.
Cannot confirm the boy is 6.
No reports of a missing child.
Concerning remarks about child in this area, he said it is because the child is small and he hopes he is from this
area because if from another area (voice trailed off and I could not hear.)

With the boy being found in the driveway, it sounds like he may have been injured somewhere else and collapsed there because I just cannot imagine someone would dump him in someone's drive way. This is just horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back