AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

Warrants executed in search for Eufaula woman missing since 2012 -

Authorities with several law enforcement agencies say they've recently executed multiple search warrants in the case of a Eufaula woman who went missing back in October 2012. Tuesday, the Alabama Beverage Control Board confirmed that its agents, along with those of the Alabama Bureau of Investigation, Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have executed the warrants, along with conducting numerous witness interviews. The search proved unsuccessful, however.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/25313133/warrants-executed-in-search-for-eufaula-woman-missing-since-2012

Disregard these questions...I found the answers among the post.....I have some questions if anyone can answer them for me that is in the know. 1.) What type of medical issues was this young lady having and was she on medications for this medical condition? 2.) I noted a tattoo on her outer forearm does she have any other tattoos besides the one that is visible? 3.) Who was her employer? 4.) Did she have a cell phone? That are all the questions I have for right now. Thanks in advance.

Bump for Lisa!!!

Im working on getting the answers to your questions ladylems. Thank you for your interest in Lisa!

I was able to touch base with a friend of Lisa's who is passing on to her Mother the information that I thought was important enough to look into.

Anyone know if the husband is seeing anyone currently or has since broken up with anyone? If so, she might be a wealth of information now or in the future.

Bottom line is women that "walk away" from a marriage Alive use their bank and phone and rarely leave kids behind. They come back for their things if they do not take them initially.

still missing: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/11/missing_persons_alabama.html#1

-e20f79e4f3903328.jpg

Wondering if any follow up had been done by RS since his articles of 2015?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ледоруб33.0
Back