AL AL - Lori Slesinski, 24, car found ablaze, Auburn, 10 June 2006 *arrest in 2018* *Guilty*

:bump: for Lori, missing 8 years next week. :(

Snipped from a past article:

But what police did locate four days after Lori's disappearance was her 2005 Mazda Tribute burned to the frame off of Dekalb Street in Auburn.

"We did retrieve that vehicle, did and extensive examination of it, and not only us but we included the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and did a lot of work with that and still maintain custody of that vehicle today". We still have it, says Register.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/16956528/2012/02/16/the-search-for-lori-ann-slesinski-continues

16956528_BG1.jpg

Suspect charged in 2006 disappearance, slaying of Auburn University graduate

Derrill Richard "Rick"

crop-640x360-000.jpg

Ennis is charged in the disappearance and death of 25-year-old Lori Ann Slesinski, who graduated from AU in 2005 with a bachelor's degree in psychology and criminology.

Ennis, who was an acquaintance of Slesinkski at the time, became a person of interest in the case. After being questioned by police, he abruptly moved from Auburn, police said Tuesday.

Information released by Auburn police on Tuesday did not provide a motive in the slaying, nor say what evidence led them to suspect Ennis in the case.

Dear lord, I was roommates with Rick in 2010-2011..... This just freaks me the hell out... :(
Please contact the Lee County DA's office because you may be able to help make sure Lori's family gets the justice deserved. I know years ago there were roomates of his that had helpful information for the case

Suspect charged in 2006 disappearance, slaying of Auburn University graduate

Derrill Richard "Rick"

View attachment 141397

Ennis is charged in the disappearance and death of 25-year-old Lori Ann Slesinski, who graduated from AU in 2005 with a bachelor's degree in psychology and criminology.

Ennis, who was an acquaintance of Slesinkski at the time, became a person of interest in the case. After being questioned by police, he abruptly moved from Auburn, police said Tuesday.

Information released by Auburn police on Tuesday did not provide a motive in the slaying, nor say what evidence led them to suspect Ennis in the case.

Prosecutors to outline case against Lori Ann Slesinski’s alleged killer | WJBF

Mar 31, 2022

"Lori Ann Slesinski vanished 16 years ago from her Auburn home. Friday, the community is expected to finally learn what investigators believe happened to the 24-year-old Auburn University graduate back in 2006. Friday, the circumstances of her alleged kidnapping and murder are set to be revealed when prosecutors share their evidence."

"As far as we know, a body was never recovered. Opening Statements set to happen Friday will be the first time the public will hear what prosecutors say happened to Slesinski’s and Ennis’ alleged involvement. We expect the state will begin calling witnesses Friday too, and when it’s time for the defense to start their case, we will see if Ennis takes the stand in his own defense."

Slesinski Case Witness: Defendant spoke on “strangling white trailer park trash” | WRBL

I am livid! How can the defense bring up prior criminal charges about a witness but nothing has been said about the defendant's criminal past!?
Does anyone know how a sealed juvenile record would be used in a case like this? I have researched but it appears there isn't a set rule about it. I would think that a juvenile who committed murder would have that brought up in a capital murder trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back