AL - Man exposes himself at walmart

There was once a Mexican in the store I worked at using a pair of women's panties in a corner. A temporary holiday worker caught him and called the store security who said that the man wouldn't be arrested and let him go. I sure didn't agree with that. I wonder if it could be the same man.

Too bad he wasn't in the tool department, you could try out a nice hammer.

I used to work at the hair salon in superwalmart, spend a day people watching in there and you wouldn't belive the weirdos you see. I would see at least 1 kid on any given day left in the salon by parents who would just tell the kids to find them when they are done. I always say if you only could sit here all day and people watch you wouldn't leave a kid unnattended. not to say the young lady in this case should have been with her parents, she is old enough, but imagine if that had been a 6 or 5 year old, it would have been much worse.

txsvicki said:
There was once a Mexican in the store I worked at using a pair of women's panties in a corner. A temporary holiday worker caught him and called the store security who said that the man wouldn't be arrested and let him go. I sure didn't agree with that. I wonder if it could be the same man.
why couldn't he be arrested? I hope they didn't put the panties back on the shelf.

txsvicki said:
Same thing happened to me when I was a dept. manager at our local Target store. Security had been suspicious about this man's activity and were watching him on the security cameras in Electronics. They called me on the phone and told me to go over there to see if the guy needed help with something as they thought he was shoplifiting. He didn't need any help, he had a hold of the situation just fine, womans panties in one hand and his little friend in the other. Byt the time I got security over there the guy was gone and had left the panties with the incriminating evidence on the computer aisle. There was no way in hell that I was cleaing up the mess. I paged one of the cart attendants to take care of the matter, did I feel guilty.....Hell no!

bakerprune64 said:
Same thing happened to me when I was a dept. manager at our local Target store. Security had been suspicious about this man's activity and were watching him on the security cameras in Electronics. They called me on the phone and told me to go over there to see if the guy needed help with something as they thought he was shoplifiting. He didn't need any help, he had a hold of the situation just fine, womans panties in one hand and his little friend in the other. Byt the time I got security over there the guy was gone and had left the panties with the incriminating evidence on the computer aisle. There was no way in hell that I was cleaing up the mess. I paged one of the cart attendants to take care of the matter, did I feel guilty.....Hell no!

i didnt know this was such a popular activity in department stores.

A little mini-guillotine display on Aisle 4 would also be helpful.

Seriously, these crimes need to be treated with huge consequences...we cannot allow our society to just deteriorate into a cesspool...

I'm not in the mood for lunch, that's for sure!

I can't belive that men just freely masturbate in stores like that. i think it is a serious offense and only can lead to other deviant behavior.

2sisters said:
why couldn't he be arrested? I hope they didn't put the panties back on the shelf.

I'm not sure why he wasn't arrested. Maybe it was just the discretion of the store security but I'd think that it would be some sort of offense. They threw the panties away and for a long time we wouldn't even touch any panties in that department. Another time, an older man came to the lingerie dept. and asked for the sexiest thongs. The woman working didn't see where he went until he came to the door of the fitting room asking if they fit him correctly. He had a shirt on but she could still see everything. Disgusting. He wasn't arrested either. Those panties, he didn't even buy them, were also thrown away.

2sisters said:
i didnt know this was such a popular activity in department stores.
Seriously. I've been doing it all wrong! I thought you were supposed to shop and wait until you paid for the items and got them home before using them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back