GUILTY AL - Nicholas Hawkins, 19, Dora, 13 Feb 2016 *Arrests*

Not surprised either! I am happy this was an easy one for LE to knock out, especially two agencies working together.
I think there are more than two connected (opinion.) There was one more name being tossed around and I haven't seen him mentioned by LE yet.

I did as well

Alabama is extremely unfriendly to gay people and violence against us is considered the norm

It could have been a hate crime or the killer could've been trying to cover up a relationship that would not have been accepted in backwoods 'Bama

If you look at the pictures in his facebook profile you will see that Hawkins was at least an ally of LGBT people if not gay himself

This is simply not true! Alabama is a very friendly and welcoming to many different lifestyles. There are a few, very vocal who object gay marriage, but I have many gay friends who live a full wonderful life in Birmingham. If this does turn out to be the motive for this awful crime I will be very disappointed in the young people of Walker County.

Does $250,000 bond seem really low to anyone else?

If the individuals have no assets, and they've ascertained that there's no family with assets - perhaps they've set it at a "not so alarming" level because they can't come up with $25,000 or $250,000 so they're not going anywhere.

Third person charged in connection to Dora teen Nicholas Hawkins' shooting death

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/02/third_person_charged_in_dora_t.html

According to the complaint Tessa Wise "lied and withheld information in the investigation of Hawkins' death and rendered assistance to Joshua Adam Reese, who is a person of interest in the case."

And yet the one she lied for and assisted remains a POI.

As my grandmother would have said, "Well I'll swanee, he had to of tied sage brush on his tail."

no words
i just cannot understand this waste of young lives, because the ones that killed nick also threw their lives away
when did murder became such a way of solving problems?
i hope you are at peace nick of the beautiful eyes, with so much ahead of you...sorry it ended like this

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

All of them are friends with KCW! I hope they have their eye on him too!

Not the least bit surprised by the latest arrest. CE had a major case of diarrhea of the fingers on facebook since AR's arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back