GUILTY AL - Savannah Hardin, 9, forced to run til she died, Etowah Co., 17 Feb 2012

This is what I saw regarding JH!

Savannah's stepmother, Jessica Hardin, faces a felony murder charge in the case. The trial is set to begin on June 20.

:bump:

This article from last year says the trial will be this June. :)

Wonder if she will get a plea especially with the grandmother dead. Probably easy to blame most on her...

Jessica Mae Hardin, 31, pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse for the mistreatment of Savannah Hardin, according to a statement from Etowah County prosecutors. She had been charged with murder

[..]

"Everyone who had been involved with the investigation and prosecution of these cases felt that the plea to aggravated child abuse was appropriate," prosecutor Marcus Reid said in a statement. "Each of us believed that this plea of guilty by Jessica Hardin would represent justice for Savannah."

Savannah's father and mother, who are divorced, were involved in plea negotiations to resolve the case, prosecutors said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...g-death-of-alabama-girl/ar-BBtQgYk?li=BBnbfcL

This is one of those cases that sticks with you, even after the passage of so many years.

I still tear up when I think of Savannah.

Keep flying high baby girl

I hope this site is okay to cite:

06/06/2016 6:13 am PDT

[h=1]Stepmother pleads guilty to lesser charges in girl's running death
[/h]
GADSDEN, Ala. -- (WHNT) -- Alabama prosecutors say the stepmother of a 9-year-old girl has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge in the child’s running death.
A statement from Etowah County authorities says 31-year-old Jessica Mae Hardin pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse Friday for the mistreatment of Savannah Hardin. She had been charged with murder.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/06/...lty-to-lesser-charges-in-girls-running-death/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back