Alaskan Woman Dies After Mistaking Antifreeze for Home Brew

txsvicki said:
Who bans the alcohol, our government or their tribal authorities? It looks like these people would have the same rights to purchase anything they want the same as everyone else even if they are alcoholics. I bought some herbal cough medication the other day and it is 25% percent grain alcohol. I wouldn't have thought that would be legal but the herbs elecampane and mullien sure cured my problem.
Herbal remedies seem to work best in conjunction with alcohol tinctures.

I agree with you that if alcohol is legal, everyone should have the same right to purchase it. Of course, alcohol is available in a variety of less palatable sources from cooking sherry to vanilla extract to mouthwash...a savvy abuser will find away to get what they want and need.

southcitymom said:
Well believe me when I say to you that wine coolers are a much tastier way to catch a buzz than robotussin! You're obviously smarter than me!
No, no, it wasn't being smart. My Mother taught special education forever and had lots of books with HORRID deformities in them. She'd sit me down and say "See this child with one eyeball on it's chin? That was caused by the mother doing drugs" or similar things. This went on for years. I was brainwashed. It was all lies, but it worked. :)

As for CherocolD - I'd pay good money for a thimbleful of it. My doctor won't prescribe it when I get a wracking cough (lung damage, the cough is horrid) and suffer horribly.

GlitchWizard said:
No, no, it wasn't being smart. My Mother taught special education forever and had lots of books with HORRID deformities in them. She'd sit me down and say "See this child with one eyeball on it's chin? That was caused by the mother doing drugs" or similar things. This went on for years. I was brainwashed. It was all lies, but it worked. :)

As for CherocolD - I'd pay good money for a thimbleful of it. My doctor won't prescribe it when I get a wracking cough (lung damage, the cough is horrid) and suffer horribly.
Good mother! I was a hopeless case, I'm afraid...all warnings just intensified my drive to dabble in any substance powerful enough to cause terrible side effects just to see whether or not I was being told the truth! :eek:

Alls well that ends well, I suppose...decaffeinated coffee is the strongest thing that finds it's way into my system these days! Though I too agree that CherocolD - or any of the good prescription cough syrups - are a Godsend for a bad cough...and the other side effects aren't bad either!;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back