All About Chloroform#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, BGurl, Shhhh! Too late-We know what the DT will be throwing out there next...
:)

(saying that jokingly, but we'll see if they read here or not)

lol i know.. right!
it would be "funny" if CA would suddenly remember that she shampooed the trunk lol

he said that more than likely the chloroform came from the tap water.. not the carpet cleaner itself and at 2 parts per billion, it's almost undetectable.

Carrying over my posts from the Chloroform thread.
LinasK said:
I checked my old spray bottle of Febreze. Nowhere does it list Chloroform as an ingredient. It is billed as a safe product(In fact it has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval on it) that may be used on carseats. The only precautions are to keep out of reach of children and don't spray directly towards the face. Ingredients: Contains odor neutralizers, quality control agents, perfume and water.
LinasK said:
Just got back from a market, no cans of Febreze, although Bounce dryer sheets including Febreze. Neither of any of the spray bottles of Febreze, nor the dryer sheets list Chloroform! What a surprise, NOT!!! The active ingredient in many of the bottles was a form of ammonium chloride, IIRC...
Will check my other chain market next time I am there.
Sonne said:
Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Febreze:

http://www.hescoinc.com/Msds/pg11828.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads