All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

That is true and here in the south the alarming number of doctors that prescribe it make it unjustly unfair to people who get hurt and truely need medication, I would hate to think that this is what happend to her I really guess I am hoping for a miracle and she is alive and the family just wanted money but again this is a hope of mine.

I must say I agree with the comments about the title of this thread....It is completely deceiving and disturbingly false in my opinion.

I don't usually post here, but I am so disgusted with this case. What is wrong with LE in Florida? FBI and a million other people involved and they can't get a clue. It is time for Haleigh to have some justice. Poor child has been missing for 9 mos and they still don't have any idea of what happened? Misty waltzes out of town to play at universal.. she hasn't said one word that can be relied on and yet she is free to leave town? I think it is time for LE to admit that they can't handle this case. Next it will be ouji boards and reading tea leaves.

To me this was a questioning tactic used by LE to get answers from NaNa. It was entirely made up by LE to see what she would say or get more from her if there was something more she knew. I entirely agree with PSCO on this one that it was irresponsible to report on a made up story.

It would make sense though, if Haleigh overdosed on Oxys (or Misty gave her them) and then Misty & Co. got rid of the body. Opiates depress the respiratory system, and Haleigh's was vulnerable to begin with, not to mention such a small child. She might have thought it candy.
Now LE is flushing Misty's family members out of the bush to get answers since Misty will tell a million variations of things aside from the truth of the matter.
Everything points to Misty.
NayNay's letters to her mother are very telling, and quite frankly i think it's the truth.
She states that it's a lie, however due to handwritting analysis i honestly don't think that she has the highest IQ. She may be stating the truth to her mother while describing it as a lie of Joe's.

Is the pond the same one where little Haleigh almost drowned that was mentioned awhile back? Ron and Crystal were present at the time and saved her. (not sure on details just remembered it mentioned).
I think LE knows exactly what happened and are trying to get all their ducks in a row so they can nail them all.

LE is not doing their job in this case IMO. They had another witness account of Misty being at a party the night Haleigh went missing & did freaking nothing about it. This again is coming from Tim Miller in the audio link below. The girl even drove Tim Miller to the place Misty was at. Witness said that Misty was at a drug party snorting Oxycontin & doing pot. The witness said she knew this b.c she went to that party to buy drugs. Now you add that onto the fact Misty's brother said she wasn't home & that letter saying Haleigh ODed on Oxycontin & it adds up.

http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

2 points. Firstly, the letter from Naynay is not a statement about what happened. Rather it is her fishing for an alibi for that night. She was not describing what actually happened, she was talking about an event in general terms that she denied happening or being a part of. So there wouldn't be alot of detail in her letter to Donnie. We have not seen the supposed affadavit from Joe. But based on the fact that LE did in fact drain the pond a safe guess is going to be, true or not, it probably has alot more detail to it. They did after all choose to drain a pond. regardless of anyones views on whether LE lies to witnesses, they don't normally do a massive and expansive physical undertaking such as draining a pond for the purposes of bs'ing a witness or suspect. If they drained the pond they must have had some reasonably compelling reason for doing so. Probably something more compelling then a simple tip.

As far as how Naynay or anyone could know that Hayleigh took an Oxycontin, 2 possibilities. They know what was there, ie it was an Oxy party, or more chillingly, they know exactly what they gave the child in order to make her sleepy so they could party.

Faefrost, i agree with you that it is NayNay setting up her alibi, and if we can read through the lines of the letter, she is doing exactly that! It's all by the wording!

NayNay's wording is key to what is behind the letter and what it's all about.

"Joe Pytko went to the detectives and wrote a sworn afidavit that i was with Misty WhiteBoy Gren and Haleigh & Jr the night of Haleigh's disapearance which you know i was at your house. Well anyways he said we were all over at a party at Chads house and Haleigh got ahold of some oxycotton and died"

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Picture20letteredit2.pdf
(above link to NayNay's letter again)

NayNay writes "which you know i was at your house"
If Donnie (her boyfriend) was really aware that NayNay was over his house that night, there would be no reason for NayNay to word "which you know i was at your house" as he would already have known, and they would both have known that and NayNay wouldn't have used that wording.

NayNay was setting up her alibi, which has the same theme as the tip an anon woman dropped off to LE, Joe P's sworn affidavit, that Haleigh overdosed on pain medicine opiates.

It also follows the same theme about there being a party that night that Haleigh went missing that Misty may have attended.
He have seen this party theme keep popping up; Tim Miller spoke of an anon young woman coming up to him in a bar and telling him she was present at a party that Misty was at that night.
Here is the link to the audio interview with Tim Miller:

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

Draining a pond is costly and takes a lot of work, it's coincidental to say that least that LE drained it around the timing of the different tips, which all seem to have similiar themes, drugs, party, and overdose..

I can't remember the member's here on WS that are extraordinarily talented with programs that can highlight these types of docs.

If anyone can please send them a message and ask them to have a look at this Doc.?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Kat! Good to see ya! Good call on the writing in the background of the letter! Now i'm tempted to see what i can do with the Photoshop lol

:bananalama:

Great thinking on the pill theory.

Who is partying on a monday night in February (it was chilly) in a mud hole and pond area? Doesn't seem likely to me...Jmo.

Some young people nowadays don't need an excuse to party, they will party any day of the week, at any time.
They were supposedly at Chad's house partying, i didn't hear nothing about an outdoors party..

I have been reading along on this site since the Anthony case. I recently joined and this is my first post. Here is my problem with the oxy theory. If anyone else has already posed these questions, then i apologize.

First of all i was troubled by the lack of details regarding the night in question. When u take any type of painkiller the effects of that drug are not even noticable for 20 to 30 minutes. So how do they know she took oxy. If they all the sudden noticed her having a reaction it would have been at least (my opinion) 15 minutes from the time she ingested it. So how do they know it was oxy. Many things at parties like this could have caused a bad reaction. ie achohol and other illegal substances. So how do they know she took oxy? did she have some more in her pockets or something. were there pills near her when she reacted? The only other possibility is that someone actually saw her take the pills. If that is the case then there would have been plenty of time to call an ambulance or head out to the local hospital. I do not believe for a minute that every person at that party would have gone along with the "hide the evidence" activity. someone would have gotten her to medical attention. Now way a bunch of people are gonna let a girl die in front of them,regardless of the activities taking place at the party. Even amongst a bunch of druggies. it just doesnt make sense to me. Also, as far as the theory that they slipped her some to make her sleep, this doesnt pass the smell test either. People who are addicted to painkillers are not gonna give up even a few pills for a child to sleep. they are too expensve to purchase illegally and too difficult to obtain legaly on a large scale. Its my opinion that it would have taken at least 4 pills to cause a child to die. I just dont believe that 1 or two pills could have done it. the only other way i can see this happening is if she took oxy and someone gave her a drink of alchohol. this combination is extremely deadly and even a small amout of both could cause someone to stop breathing.
:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths!

Rumor is that they were smoking oxys that night at the party, according to the TM in the audio interview telling about what the girl in the bar told him.

Oxys are very strong opiates, if Haleigh did eat an oxy 80 or something with high mgs (oxy 80s are purple and can look like candy) it would have a strong effect on her, imo, as her respiratory system was already compromised with her having asthma. Opiates (especially strong ones and Haleigh being a child) will depress the respiratory system. Even if they did notice Haleigh condition right away (given an overdose on opiates had taken place) they may not have had a lot of time to get her to a hospital. Their best bet would have been to get the EMS there asap to administer Narcan, or a similiar drug that would counteract (reverse) the effects of an Opiate. Not doing so would result in complete respiratory depression and death. An overdose death caused by Opiates would be quicker on a child with asthma than an adult.

When they say "party" they don't mean a lot of people necessarily, it could be defined as 4 or 5 people, even, which aren't that many.
The ones rumored to have been there are Chad (whose house it was at), NayNay, WBG, and Misty. If i am forgetting someone, somebody help me out here?

If Haleigh was given an opiate to get her to sleep, i doubt whoever gave it to her would keep an eye on her to make sure she was alright after taking it. Giving a child (especially being that Haleigh had asthma) an opiate is extremely dangerous in itself.

I hear you on drug addicts not wanting to share their painkillers, however if they had a great quantity of them, all it would take is 1 oxy80 to knock out and kill a child who already has a compromised respiratory system.

Wouldn't Jr. have told someone that they left the house and went somewhere else where Haleigh was "asleep"? Jr. wasn't knocked out, because Misty places him as being awake and he saw a man dressed in black with squeaky shoes take Haleigh. Of course, we haven't been told where Jr. says he was when the man took Haleigh.

Wouldn't Jr. have told someone that they left the house and went somewhere else where Haleigh was "asleep"? Jr. wasn't knocked out, because Misty places him as being awake and he saw a man dressed in black with squeaky shoes take Haleigh. Of course, we haven't been told where Jr. says he was when the man took Haleigh.

You are right IMO; if Misty had left the house that evening with the children, Jr would have said so. Junior also said "the couch was bouncing" in his report.

That's if Jr was at the house ........ I have my doubts.

Kimster I don't know if I am allowed to post this, if not please delete.

But remember when we were trying to figure out what the erased portion of Nay's letter said? It clearly stated something about a fight. One of our brilliant posters cleared up the letter so we could make out a couple of words.

Nay even made the comment that when she called Misty, she didn't want to talk fearing the phones was tapped. This was after Haleigh went missing. So if they never spoke after Haleigh went missing, how would Nay know about a fight, kwim? Either she was there when the fight occurred or someone who was there told her about it.

Attachments

• Hal1crop.jpg
    Hal1crop.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members