All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

In the light of everything that is coming to the table with Gannon Stauch's pre-lim hearing, it brings my heart back to Kyron, who is the reason I found Websleuths. I wish so much that Kyron's mama could have an answer. Gannon's parent's are going through hell right now with all the testimony, but they know.. there is at least a (horrible) answer. It still sucks, but is better than your mind wandering, creating all the "what if's." It is just so disturbing what people can do to the most innocent and vulnerable in life, people can be so ugly. I have worked with law enforcement for over 25 years, involved with stats, see some crazy stuff. (not a cop), have read some nasty stuff, Kyron and Gannon trump anything I have ever read, disturbing! Love and light to their families!!

November 2021. Things are happening in other cases. I keep my fingers crossed that your case will have some movement soon. It's time to bring you home to your mom. And get some justice for you. You're out there somewhere and we won't stop asking questions until that justice is found. I'll keep checking in and keep your family in my thoughts.

sweet boy, I still think of your mama and launch love and light her direction often. My heart hurts because her heart hurts not knowing what became of you. May the answer come soon.

If anyone is local, there is a rally being held in front of the DA's office on February 19 at 11am in support of Kyron's case. Please help remind the new DA that Kyron still matters.

Happy Birthday Kyron. It feels wrong to say "Happy". You should be with your mom and your family. Still thinking of you and your family. Hoping that answers come sooner rather than later. It's time. Never give up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back