All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at call detail records and see an unusual event from the morning of 6-30 to the early morning of 7-3.

CA originates a call at 9:17 am on 6-30 to JG. from that point until 3:39 am on 7-3 CA has constant text msgs and phone calls -- many calls from the "A" home number at all hours of the night/day. Most calls looked like hangups on did not anwer. It doesnt appear like there is any significant time for sleeping in almost a 66 hour window. If you map the pings it shows movement generally starts just east of Rio Pinar Country club and moves to the west side of the smaller Executive airport (Not Orlando Intl) with a lot of back tracking east and west and then on to the north side of Holden Heights then out east of 417 on Lake Underhill Rd on the north end of the Eastwood Golf and CC. This appears to be the only location that is somewhat out of the normal path of the pings over the period 6-30 to 7-3. A single ping showed at 9:15pm on 7-2 from location 28.5447222, -81.2110667 which is the most outer point in the ping data during this time. Before during and after that ping there was ongoing text traffic between CA and AL.

Text and Phone calls seem to stop at 3:39 am on 7-3 and dont start again until 8:16 when a call from CA to VM followed by a call from CA to "A" home number.

Not making any assumptions here just looking at the ping data and correlating previously posted phone numbers.

It would take maybe a whole day but I wanna take the coordinates of every last call to see the path she ventured during the dissappearance. Maybe a chart/table/map would do us some justice and then we would just have to go from there. There are services that you pay for to gain information from an unknown number. I am willing to purchase this service and get to the bottom. I want to go where I believe law enforcement hasnt gone yet. I believe they didnt go through every last call to make a time line of where she traveled. I am willing to take the time off from work, since I own my own company. I can take off the time to go to Florida, my family has a timeshare in Davenport, I am willing to search every area of unknown/ known pings. Of course we would need a group. I see everyone is doing there own independent searches on foot which can be very dangerous, especially at Jay Blanchard Park where NG's notorious killer may still be lurking.

I can be there as early as the 15th. We need to sit at the "round table" and get to the nitty gritty. This case has consumed me, and I cant let this go. This baby girl picture is carved in my brain, I see here when my eyes are closed and I just cant let this go.

Like I said, my family has a timeshare in Davenport. After I schedule the reservations maybe as soon as tomorrow, I will be setting the first meeting. At the forst meeting we will & discuss these pings and I will have every last ping location & we will find Caylee.

If you are interested, Im looking to set dates on or the following day of the 15th of this month.

Email me if your in.

remyhomecleaning@gmail.com

Tony says she was with him that week-end....

27th car-out-of-gas, also fusion friday........30th she took tony to the airport early, to catch a 10:00AM flight.

Right, and then she drove Tony's jeep all over creation!!

Looking at call detail records and see an unusual event from the morning of 6-30 to the early morning of 7-3.

CA originates a call at 9:17 am on 6-30 to JG. from that point until 3:39 am on 7-3 CA has constant text msgs and phone calls -- many calls from the "A" home number at all hours of the night/day. Most calls looked like hangups on did not anwer. It doesnt appear like there is any significant time for sleeping in almost a 66 hour window. If you map the pings it shows movement generally starts just east of Rio Pinar Country club and moves to the west side of the smaller Executive airport (Not Orlando Intl) with a lot of back tracking east and west and then on to the north side of Holden Heights then out east of 417 on Lake Underhill Rd on the north end of the Eastwood Golf and CC. This appears to be the only location that is somewhat out of the normal path of the pings over the period 6-30 to 7-3. A single ping showed at 9:15pm on 7-2 from location 28.5447222, -81.2110667 which is the most outer point in the ping data during this time. Before during and after that ping there was ongoing text traffic between CA and AL.

Text and Phone calls seem to stop at 3:39 am on 7-3 and dont start again until 8:16 when a call from CA to VM followed by a call from CA to "A" home number.

Not making any assumptions here just looking at the ping data and correlating previously posted phone numbers.

I show her out just West of Wedgefield on 7/1 from around 2:30 - 7:51 AM. That's way out there South of Bithlo. I need to read Amy's interview again. I think she mentions their schedule. I thought Casey showed up at Amy's after she dropped Tony at the airport, but I'm seeing her driving all over before ending up a the Ricardo's.

Did she take Al to the airport in his jeep? Did he know she would be driving it while he was gone? Which airport did Al fly out of? Was the 30th the day she went to JG for a shower?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo.../lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm

I think these might be the reason LE was asking about that area....
These are directions Casey had in her car (?)....they go to a house (duh) which a James F Golden/Charity Q Golden/Heriot C Prentice live, according to the White Pages. The only thing I found - other than that there's an Osprey Lake there - is that a friend of the girl "Jamie", that Casey was IM'ing once, has a friend named "Jenna Prentice".

I had just started a thread about that document, and it was moved to Questions for wb's. then the thread got too long and they started a new one... anyway i think its significant.
heres the link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72412

If you would like me to work on a certain date of the phone pings let me know which ones. I think that a map of the pings in order for the day with a number put to it would help out. I have looked at a few of the maps but can not make much sense of them. It is just me not any work anyone has done on the maps. I am a visual person. Also forgive me there was a poster working on some and was in labor. Anyone hear how she and her new baby are doing.

Did she take Al to the airport in his jeep? Did he know she would be driving it while he was gone? Which airport did Al fly out of? Was the 30th the day she went to JG for a shower?

No, he did not, and was not so happy about that, according to his posts on the monkeyboard.

Anybody know what time and where Casey ran out of gas on the 20th.
Tony took her home for gas cans on that date. I wonder where they bought the gas.

In one interview in the Anthony's backyard I remember George saying one can was 5 gal and the other was 3 1/2 gal and they were both full. And the theft was not noticed or reported by GA until the 24th. I thnk it was later that same day that Casey came home and raced past her father to get to the trunk of the car and gave both cans back.....I would imagine they were empty?

On 6-20 around 11:30am appears like a mass texting event from Casey's number to 12 numbers that arent known family or regular circle of friends. Could this be an attempt to distribute information?

Also see regular calls in the mornings to Winter Park Imports dba Lexus of Orlando. Does GA work there? often times these calls preceed calls to CA numbers.
Yes, I noticed that she did that mass texting on the 2oth and believed it to be trying to get a crowd to go to the Fusian event that night (friday).
George did work at Lexus.

Several people have pm'ed me a some more numbers for our phone/name directory. Thanks! one of the numbers that I'm still trying to connect to a name (contacted alot) is 850-3**-2027. All I know so far, young man. does anyone have a lead on who this is? My brain is fried so I have to stop for the night. please pm if you have numbers that aren't already on the link that BionicSurfer created for us: http://www.4shared.com/dir/9607527/6...e/sharing.html, or better yet, just add them to that doc and repost!

This link states no longer valid. Do you have another link or did the file move? I was going to check and see how far everyone got last night and then decide if I need to convert more of the logs to Excel to work on. Any ideas?

In one interview in the Anthony's backyard I remember George saying one can was 5 gal and the other was 3 1/2 gal and they were both full. And the theft was not noticed or reported by GA until the 24th. I thnk it was later that same day that Casey came home and raced past her father to get to the trunk of the car and gave both cans back.....I would imagine they were empty?

They must have been empty - a 5 gallon gas can is big and would have been heavy if full. (Think of a 5 gallon bucket full of water - I can hardly lift one. I would fill a 5 gal. bucket about half full to carry water out to my garden with - and even then it was a chore to carry.)

And - if the cans were full of gas - I'd say she had help in lifting them to the car to pour in the gas - 3.5 and 5 gal. cans full of gas are heavy and awkward to handle.

This link states no longer valid. Do you have another link or did the file move? I was going to check and see how far everyone got last night and then decide if I need to convert more of the logs to Excel to work on. Any ideas?

I think the link is broken because the link has the "..." in the middle of it. There should be a complete link somewhere in this thread, or in the Jury Room.

I think the link is broken because the link has the "..." in the middle of it. There should be a complete link somewhere in this thread, or in the Jury Room.

The same link is in the jury room and doesn't work.

They must have been empty - a 5 gallon gas can is big and would have been heavy if full. (Think of a 5 gallon bucket full of water - I can hardly lift one. I would fill a 5 gal. bucket about half full to carry water out to my garden with - and even then it was a chore to carry.)

And - if the cans were full of gas - I'd say she had help in lifting them to the car to pour in the gas - 3.5 and 5 gal. cans full of gas are heavy and awkward to handle.

I disagree. I pick up our 5 gal gas can when it is full and carry it across the yard to fill the mower and I am not a she-woman by any stretch. I would consider myself of "average" strength and size. Plus, if she was in the process of getting rid of evidence or Caylee's body, then her adrenaline would have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500