All Kyron Horman Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, I think the psychic/dream thread got a lot of people talking about Plainview, or in plain view...

"PORTLAND -- Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Investigators-search-Portland-kyron-Skyline-school-100195694.html

I was hopeful until I read ....Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

this makes it sound like Dede thinks TH is involved

I was hopeful until I read ....Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Well unless it implicates Dede why not tell the whole story? I feel that Dede may be more involved than is being let out.

Well unless it implicates Dede why not tell the whole story? I feel that Dede may be more involved than is being let out.

I have thought that for a long time now.

I am not sure how this immunity thing works but does it mean she wouldnt face any charges at all if she talks? Because seriously IMO that sucks if she was involved and doesnt face any charges.

OK sources- secondary search west of the school. Cell phone batteries almost dead. I'll update when I hear more in a bit.

I looked @ a google map, and there is a pond about 2 miles west of the school, and a reservoir about 3 miles NW of the school (if I calculated correctly).

I wonder if those might be the areas they're searching.

pdx - based on your knowledge of the area - where do you think they're searching that is west of the school?

pdx - based on your knowledge of the area - where do you think they're searching that is west of the school?

I don't know the roads super well, but last night when I was driving around, I thought the east side of Cornelius Pass Rd. would be quick & easy to dump....but now I'm wondering if it might have been too out in the open and thus, too risky. Maybe Skyline Blvd. west of Cornelius Pass Rd. This leads to Logie Trail Road, which was mentioned by LE.

On May 18 Dede Tweeted: Very nice article. Congrats! RT @yogacowgirls hooray! we're in Garden Design! http://tinyurl.com/2bgqfrf
6:18 PM May 11th via web.

Dede's twitter name is dedeJustdede and her twitter stream is still available on line.

The Garden Design article features the estate referenced earlier in this thread. There has been speculation that Dede might have been working there on June 4th. All reports have stated that the owners of the home DeDe was working at on the 4th have cooperated completely with LE. So please folks - lets respect these people! For all we know, LE and SAR may have just used their property today to park!

This thread is closed for the time being since we have a new thread about the current search here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111233"]Investigators search east of Skyline school - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We can reopen it when that search is over for news on new searches. It's getting confusing with both of them going right now.

If you want your post from here moved to the new search thread, let me know and I'll move it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500