All Things Britney Spears Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My children want a lot of things ..... It does not mean I give in to them..
I do think that the fame and celeb status distracted her parents enough to ignore her mental health issues..
I think they did too. I know they must be heartbroken now though. I am sure they are worried that if things don't improve, they will get the dreaded call..sorry but your daughter is dead.:(

My children want a lot of things ..... It does not mean I give in to them..
I do think that the fame and celeb status distracted her parents enough to ignore her mental health issues..

I'm sure they saw the talent in her. I don't fault them for pursuing it.

I also don't think she had mental health problems back then. By all accounts, she was a normal, happy, healthy teen. I think the mental health issues started after the birth of her first child.

Just my opinion, of course. ;)

I also don't think she had mental health problems back then. By all accounts, she was a normal, happy, healthy teen. I think the mental health issues started after the birth of her first child.

I know that childbirth can make it worse for sure! Remember that case in Houston where the lady drown her children? The Yates case. The doctor said having her children back to back made her condition worse. :( I also know that drugs can make the imbalance in the brain worse also. My son is specializing in that area of medicine.

I know that childbirth can make it worse for sure! Remember that case in Houston where the lady drown her children? The Yates case. The doctor said having her children back to back made her condition worse. :( I also know that drugs can make the imbalance in the brain worse also. My son is specializing in that area of medicine.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I think it got worse after the birth of her second child.

I may be completely off base here, but I just don't think she was a drug abuser. Drinker - yes, but nothing more. I think her problems are not drug-based, but mental health-based, to which hormone imbalance plays a large role. Again, just my opinion.

I also think the mental health problems started with her first pregnancy. But, as a child star she also had to deal with not being a normal teenager. That was evident in the part she played in Crossroads. IMO, it was obvious she enjoyed playing the part of a normal teen. On the other hand, she lived every teenagers dream...to have no one telling you what to do, money to buy anything you want, partying with celebs, traveling across the world, etc. I know if I gave my 14 year old that lifestyle right now...she would turn into a monster!

Britney just needs to find her place in the world, deal with mental issues, and surround herself with people who love her....she'll be fine. Hopefully she clears her mind enough to realize she has enough money to go and live anywhere she wants.

I hate to think of the media circus when she is released from the hospital:(
I wish her parents could get some type of restraining order against the paps.

I also find it interesting that there have been no Britney leaks since the restraining order against Lutfi. It makes me wonder how much BS he has fed to the press.
Was he in the picture when she shaved her head?

Yep, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I think it got worse after the birth of her second child.

I may be completely off base here, but I just don't think she was a drug abuser. Drinker - yes, but nothing more. I think her problems are not drug-based, but mental health-based, to which hormone imbalance plays a large roll. Again, just my opinion.
In medical studies, alcohol is the considered a drug. Cigarettes are also considered an addicting drug. I was shocked when my son told me that.

In medical studies, alcohol is the considered a drug. Cigarettes are also considered an addicting drug. I was shocked when my son told me that.

Yep, I did know that. I was talking about hard stuff - cocaine, meth, pills, etc. I just don't think she was into that or that that is the cause of her problems. I don't think her issues are drug-related at all.

Was he in the picture when she shaved her head?

Hi Cheetah :blowkiss:

Not sure about that, but I think he's fed her so much crap in the short time he's been 'managing' her. Just like him spouting off the other day about how crazy her family is. I think he's told her that over and over and over to the point she believes it. She's a sick girl and apparently easy to manipulate. I see Sam as an instigator in the riff with her family. He wanted her all to himself and to be sure he was photographed with her as much as possible.

There have been many reports that not much is known about him. How was he able to get so close to her in such a short amount of time? I think (and hope) once she gets regulated on meds, she will see he is not someone she needs in her life. I'd love to see her get out, go home to Louisiana, and just be herself for a while. Surround herself with people who love her and want to care for her - not people who are out for themselves at her expense.

Yep, I did know that. I was talking about hard stuff - cocaine, meth, pills, etc. I just don't think she was into that or that that is the cause of her problems. I don't think her issues are drug-related at all.
I don't either. I think her drinking is not helping much...but her just cutting out the booze isn't going to heal her.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian