All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been backtracking and trying to figure out when Sam entered the picture. The earliest media report I found is an August TMZ report regarding K-feds rambo dude trying to serve Sam and Sam rammed the guys car. That was in regards to the X17 picture deals he brokered. So Brit did know him at least professionally before August. Then there is a pic with Sam and a group of people with Brit in a Halloween picture. But Sam isn't mentioned. Shortly after TMZ reported on Sam's shady past. It doesn't appear that Sam was heavily in the picture before Halloween.

DB, I've been thinking that Sam followed his usual pattern of blackmail and harassment. He blackmailed Daniel with naked pictures. So it wouldn't be a stretch that Sam did the same to Brit. Sam is pulling an age old scam. I'm pretty sure Sam sets people up in compromising positions then makes a living off of blackmailing them. I bet we'll never know who all he has done this to. It would be too embarrasing for most to admit to.

I've been backtracking and trying to figure out when Sam entered the picture. The earliest media report I found is an August TMZ report regarding K-feds rambo dude trying to serve Sam and Sam rammed the guys car. That was in regards to the X17 picture deals he brokered. So Brit did know him at least professionally before August. Then there is a pic with Sam and a group of people with Brit in a Halloween picture. But Sam isn't mentioned. Shortly after TMZ reported on Sam's shady past. It doesn't appear that Sam was heavily in the picture before Halloween.

If there is any truth to this text message...he was with her for 9 months prior to January...if this is true it really explains alot:(
http://www.homerspizza.com/images/samlutfi/Sam_making_Britney_cry.jpg

I think this quote was posted from that article earlier..it is so disturbing!

"I had my Birthday party Saturday Jan 19th and Sam called again. He had Britney sing Happy Birthday to me and I talked to her on the phone for a few minutes( I have to admit, that was pretty cool) A few minutes after that he said "watch how much control I have over her", he said "Britney, I'm going to Ken's house in Orange County for his birthday party" then he whispered "watch this and chuckled, no, I think I'm going to go alone" Britney started to cry and yelling, please Sam, please don't leave me here alone and she was at his knees begging him to take her with him. Sam was laughing and said "get up off the floor " and I could hear her running away crying and yelling."

If there is any truth to this text message...he was with her for 9 months prior to January...if this is true it really explains alot:(
http://www.homerspizza.com/images/samlutfi/Sam_making_Britney_cry.jpg

I think this quote was posted from that article earlier..it is so disturbing!

"I had my Birthday party Saturday Jan 19th and Sam called again. He had Britney sing Happy Birthday to me and I talked to her on the phone for a few minutes( I have to admit, that was pretty cool) A few minutes after that he said "watch how much control I have over her", he said "Britney, I'm going to Ken's house in Orange County for his birthday party" then he whispered "watch this and chuckled, no, I think I'm going to go alone" Britney started to cry and yelling, please Sam, please don't leave me here alone and she was at his knees begging him to take her with him. Sam was laughing and said "get up off the floor " and I could hear her running away crying and yelling."

you know I had read that but didn't catch that...good catch. So him having been in the family for a year thing is most likely correct according to this.

When was it that she shaved her head and attacked the car with the umbrella?

Found it...Feb. 17th was an article saying she had shaved her head...
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Britney_Shaves_Her_Head/3658686

if there is any truth to these text messages http://www.homerspizza.com/images/samlutfi/Sam_making_Britney_cry.jpg
then that was shortly after Lufti came along.

Jan 5, 2007 Britney Reaches out to her fans
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Britney_Reaches_Out_to_Fans/3603320

HOLLYWOOD - Britney Spears has reached out to fans in a posting on her Web site, pleading with them to stick by her in 2007.

The singer reveals she feels more "mature" and "free" following her split from Kevin Federline, but apologizes to fans for the negative publicity her recent partying has attracted, revealing she was saddened by the recent closure of a leading fansite, WorldOfBritney.com.

Spears blames the press for exaggerating her behavior, but promises her forthcoming comeback album with reward the fans who have stuck by her.

The 25-year-old writes, "The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction.

"The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I've had the time to be 'me', I've been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally 'free.'

the rest is at the above link. But in that article she sounds good to me...Clear headed and ready to take on the world...then in Feb. she loses control and shaves her head? Doesn't make alot of sense. Not to spiral down that quickly.

Found it...Feb. 17th was an article saying she had shaved her head...
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Britney_Shaves_Her_Head/3658686

if there is any truth to these text messages http://www.homerspizza.com/images/samlutfi/Sam_making_Britney_cry.jpg
then that was shortly after Lufti came along.

Jan 5, 2007 Britney Reaches out to her fans
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Britney_Reaches_Out_to_Fans/3603320

the rest is at the above link. But in that article she sounds good to me...Clear headed and ready to take on the world...then in Feb. she loses control and shaves her head? Doesn't make alot of sense. Not to spiral down that quickly.

I'd be very surprised if she wrote that herself. More likely than not, a PR person did so.

Is it Lufti or Lutfi? and how is it pronounced? Is it one of those Favre that sounds like Farve?

He has been printed in the media as "Lufti", "Lutfi", and "Osama n. Lutti" is reported to be one of his aliases.

I think that Lufti swiftly and confidently took complete control over Brittany about a year ago. I think he started letting everyone in her previous entourage, lawyers, mangers, assistants go. He cut her off from famiy and friends and preceded to make her dependent on only one person..him. I feel it will eventually be shown he has been drugging her and those around her to gain more control. It appears he has made her his complete prisoner in her own home. I can believe that he would do such a thing after you read run ins that others have had with him..

I hope that once Brittany has been free from him and the medications and therapy that do help her are in place that she takes him to court. By then hopefully she and others around her can present a case to have this man criminally charged. It's like he kidnapped her and held her against her will and best physical, emotional, mental and financial well being to a certain extent. There have to be some laws against that sort of thing. If this were a normal person, and not Brittany, that Sam had done this to I think criminal charges would be sought. I am so happy she has allowed her family to help her and pray for her swift recovery. She used to have a personal assist that she was very close to, Sam would not let her speack with Brittany. I hope now maybe this individual will come back into her life and be a campanion to her. Right now she needs all the friends she used to have on her side helping her in whatever way they can. JMHO

Very interesting timeline you all are putting together here. It's very telling isn't it? Now how much her family knew and when they knew it, I don't know. Still it's hard to tell another adult what to do. It does appear that they all had a falling out over Brit feeling like she was tricked into going into rehab that first time.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-06-cahing-in-2

As we were the first to report, Osama Lutfi has been reaching out to the entertainment news shows in an attempt to sell his story.
Now, our friends at OK! magazine tell us that a friend of Lutfi's reached out to the pub in hopes of brokering a big pay day for him.
OK! tells us:
Someone claiming to be Sam’s representative contacted OK! wanting to make a deal for his story — despite the fact that he had signed a confidentiality and non-disclosure
agreement with Britney. Sam had also previously made several attempts to sell photos he’d taken of Britney in private.
Hopefully Brit Brit did make him sign a confidentiality agreement.
The Spears should threaten to sue him if he talks!
Shady Shady Lutfi.

I would bet Sam has held these pictures and other things over Brit's head for a very long time now.

Have any of you ever experienced long term sleep deprivation.
There is only so long the human body can go without rem sleep. There is a possibility that SL was drugging her to the gills to keep her awake, eventually bringing on symptoms such as hallucinations and extreme confusion, loosing allsence of reason, feelings of paronia.

So for a moment look a Brit like a woman (not a star), a young woman who was probably on the edge of mental health issue before her babies came, then add in back to back post partum depression, then the emotional trama of divorse and and a downward turn in her career, hounding by the paps, the bi polar illness is worsening, and then someoone does something like this to her....sleep deprivation...add all those intense symptoms to her already worsening mental health. Imagine adding in hallucinations, extreme paranoia, no sence of controll or reason.....this could have led to a very sad ending for Brit. Her family may not be the al american Ward and June Cleaver but they at least had the balls to jump in and do what they thought was best to help her.
No one is perfect, Her parents are not perfect, heck none of us are, but I do think they are trying to help her get back to a safe place emotionally, mentally and physically....we have to give them some credit for that.

I know I have rambeled a bit here, but I have a brother who has a hard time, lots of meds to controll his emotions, terminal illness, feelings of hopelessness and dispair. ANd I now when his meds get messed up its impossible to help him, it takes days to get him balanced back out, maybe weeks or months before it all ok again.

So just for a minute lets all think about Brit as someones daughter, someones sister, and someones mother who is in need of help and go foward from there.

Thank you for listening.

Shannon

Good post Shannon. I've been hard on Britney in the past and I feel so bad now. She did seem to get really worse in the last few months and now we know why. It breaks my heart to think of what all she has indured and who knows how close she could've been from dying.:mad: :(

perezhilton.com is reporting that Brit is out of the hospital???

perezhilton.com is reporting that Brit is out of the hospital???

So is TMZ. If they let her go I hope her parents can keep her away from SL. I was really hoping she would stay a little longer in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves