All Things Heath Ledger - Thread No. 2

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law will step in to replace Heath Ledger in “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus,” Access Hollywood has learned.

Following Ledger’s tragic death, the three Hollywood heavyweights have all agreed to play Ledger’s character, “Tony,” at various stages in the film, directed by Terry Gilliam.

*more at link*

http://www.accesshollywood.com/arti...w-Step-In-To-Finish-Heath-Ledgers-Final-Film/

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law will step in to replace Heath Ledger in “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus,” Access Hollywood has learned.

Following Ledger’s tragic death, the three Hollywood heavyweights have all agreed to play Ledger’s character, “Tony,” at various stages in the film, directed by Terry Gilliam.

*more at link*

http://www.accesshollywood.com/arti...w-Step-In-To-Finish-Heath-Ledgers-Final-Film/

So it takes 3 gorgeous heavyweights to fill Ledger's shoes in this movie? I'll go see it! :):):clap:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336280,00.html
Heath Ledger's former partner Michelle Williams has been warned she may have to fight to ensure her infant daughter receives part of her famous father's fortune.

and

"Matilda is our absolute priority and Michelle is an integral part of our family ... They will be taken care of and that's how Heath would want it to be," Kim Ledger says in the statement.
But Kim Ledger's brothers said they were so concerned they had advised Larry Williams to tell his daughter to hire a lawyer and Haydn Ledger said his concerns had been passed on to Michelle Williams' mother in the U.S. (more at link)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336280,00.html
Heath Ledger's former partner Michelle Williams has been warned she may have to fight to ensure her infant daughter receives part of her famous father's fortune.

and

"Matilda is our absolute priority and Michelle is an integral part of our family ... They will be taken care of and that's how Heath would want it to be," Kim Ledger says in the statement.
But Kim Ledger's brothers said they were so concerned they had advised Larry Williams to tell his daughter to hire a lawyer and Haydn Ledger said his concerns had been passed on to Michelle Williams' mother in the U.S. (more at link)

i read this earlier.....such a shame that folks start bickering after the death of a loved one:(
but i wouldn't be surprised if Heath's father really did steal 2 million from his father's estate, leaving out some brothers...i think it's probably best that Michelle does get a lawyer for Matilda...she's obviously 1st in line as far as bloodline goes, being his daughter....such a shame Heath never even thought about updating his will, once Matilda was born.....some would say he probably never thought he'd die at such a young age, but he made a will out, so he had thought of it, or was advised to do so at some point....

Whatever happens all funds if there are any should go to Mathilda, not Michelle and definetly not Kim or any sisters. I heard there is a trust so lets hope Kim is not at the wheel of this...
Not that I dislike Kim Ledger but.......

Let this be a reminder to all, especially once a child is born, to make a will or update your will.

Now it looks like Michelle will have to get an attorney in order to get what Matilda is due.

Second unsigned will which leaves most of Heath's fortune to Matilda

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/03/15/1205472100775.html

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, personally I believe Matilda should have it. How Kim reacts to this will show his true character to me. Hopefully he is an upstanding dad and grandfather. Im sure Michelle would be able to always take care of her on her own but sadly this is the only thing Matilda has left of her dad as she will be too young to remember him.

I have a feeling that both Michelle and Matilda will be well and truly looked after but we shall see..on another note I can not believe how much that little sweetie looks like her dad

She looks just like him, what a gorgeous beauty she will be! I have always had a little crush on him since Ten things I hate about you :blushing: Never mind me robbing the cradle! He kind of looks like my Mike :) He has the same eyes, nose, face shape and hair loss. Mike would not be pleased about the hair loss being added! I have almost all of his movies and have always been a fan. I do believe his dad will take care of them being its his grandbaby, I imagine he will want to keep Michelle happy to get regular visits with her.

I am hearing something about a rumored lovechild. is that old news and/or just unsubstantiated rumor?

I read that too, I wonder though what is going on with his family. It was started by his uncles recently which were throwing out the stories of Heath's dad not long ago.

I wonder if they are trying to help or if they are just getting paid a hefty amount for the stories. It's sad and should be dealt with just by family members and if so it should have came out a long time ago since if he does have another a child he could have been in there life.

I can't believe this is turning into a money issue. I really thought his family was above that. As for the lovechild to me it is obvious that this lady just wants money too. If she cared anything about Heath being her childs father then she would of told Heath and had him be a part of his childs life, not wait until Heath is dead and then come out of the woodwork. The only thing left of this man is his money so obviously it's what she wants. Such a shame, sometimes I just really hate money!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396822,00.html

Actress Mary-Kate Olsen has refused to answer questions from federal authorities investigating the accidental overdose that killed actor Heath Ledger until she receives immunity from prosecution, The New York Post reported. (more at link)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396822,00.html

Actress Mary-Kate Olsen has refused to answer questions from federal authorities investigating the accidental overdose that killed actor Heath Ledger until she receives immunity from prosecution, The New York Post reported. (more at link)

I read that this morning and thought she must know something that will get HER into trouble - doesn't sound good.

I read that this morning and thought she must know something that will get HER into trouble - doesn't sound good.

I've always thought Mary Kate was part of the Hollywood drug culture. Obviously Heath was too. I can understand why she may well be afraid of incriminating herself if she talks honestly to the authorities.

I believe they said that the oxycontin he had was not prescribed to him, so maybe she either gave it to him or hooked him up with the supplier.

Perez Hilton says Mary Kate's atty recently released this statement:

"Despite tabloid speculation, Mary-Kate Olsen had nothing whatsoever to do with the drugs found in Heath Ledger's home or his body, and she does not know where he obtained them…Regarding the government's investigation, at Ms. Olsen's request, we have provided the government with relevant information including facts in the chronology of events surrounding Mr. Ledger's death and the fact that Ms. Olsen does not know the source of the drugs Mr. Ledger consumed," the statement from her attorney continues…We don't know the source of the information being quoted in the media regarding the government's inquiry, but these descriptions are incomplete and inaccurate."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back