All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's one of Kronk's ex-wives. I think she's the one with the shifty eyes whose first impression upon hearing that Kronk found Caylee was that "he had probably killed her".

I would never say nasty things about someone who is "dying of cancer", as Linda K B stated on Tony Pipitone's interview today...but let me just mention that if she is so close to death...it doesn't seem to have affected her appetite. :waitasec: Everyone I have ever seen who has been "dying" of cancer has been emaciated and wasted away.

This is just an assumption (since I am NOT an attorney nor play one on the internet) but during past hearings, when JS has denied a motion, he has then stated to JB that if the situation changes (or something to that effect) that he can always refile the motion....)

So I am assuming that yes, he can refile it but better be sure he has new information on which to base JS reconsideration.....

Do you think the state will motion back that JW is the proud "owner" of 5 Baker Acts?

This is just an assumption (since I am NOT an attorney nor play one on the internet) but during past hearings, when JS has denied a motion, he has then stated to JB that if the situation changes (or something to that effect) that he can always refile the motion....)

So I am assuming that yes, he can refile it but better be sure he has new information on which to base JS reconsideration.....
I bet Jose is trying to get this TES info for his assignment, due in Febuary, showing that the remains were put there after Casey went to jail. Should be interesting to see what he comes up with for the Judge...bombshell, I seriously doubt, good comedy, I am banking on.

This is a good read about Baez, and his conduct:

Tot Mom aka Casey Anthony's attorney is reportedly helping setup paid interviews for Roy Kronk's ex-wife or wives?
It is alleged that he among others conspired to suborn perjury, a felony. In addition it is alleged he conspired among others to have false information placed into a court record (s) also a felony.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spo...rlando-Florida-Is-Jose-Baez-suborning-perjury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member