Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote made me bring up my breakfast.

"Now Pete is not your average friend, he’s the kind of guy you’d want around if you were stranded on a desert island – honest, genuine, intelligent, humorous …. a lot like me really!"

Oh, and SO modest GBC!

I was quite wrong about some of what I thought I read, but this was funny...

"Now Pete is not your average friend, he’s the kind of guy you’d want around if you were stranded on a desert island – honest, genuine, intelligent, humorous …. a lot like me really!"

"http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00:00:00%2B10:00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00:00:00%2B10:00&max-results=23

I hope they're treating his 'imaginitis' while he's in the clink

I wonder how often geocachers would go to the site, can't imagine it would be that frequent.

IMO it should have been 15 years for each life = 45, before parole. Anyhow, he will be old when he gets out and will have no life after that.

I think life should mean life. A 12 year was killed, taken from her innocence and killed and he gets 35 years? Just BS IMO. :(

Isn't there a log book down there? Mmmm might have to suss it out!

There is a log book alicat, but you have to find the cache to get the log book and it doesn't sound the easiest thing to get to. It must be over the water somehow, as one person warned not to fall in with the bullsharks eek

Sounds like a great fun activity though I think, I love stuff like that. My partner mentioned it years ago, but we never got around to sussing it out further. If I suggested we start now, and he realised the small connection with this case, he would so roll his eyes at me! lol

"http://expertrealestate.blogspot.co...-max=2008-01-01T00:00:00+10:00&max-results=23

LauraM -do you think this could be the P Negerevich that is putting up $$ for the surety? The one says that he will lose his home if he doesn't get the cash back.

621/06/2012Affidavitof GR BADEN CLAY exhibit C vol 4
Applicant721NEGEREVICHRespondent1421/06/2012

There seem to be a few P's in that lot above Liadan, but I think it was P Cranna who was prepared to put up the 50K?

I guess the Pete in the blog could be anyone though, as many people would know a few Peters.

I hope they're treating his 'imaginitis' while he's in the clink

Oh Dear, oh dear, oh dear, Wozzle, you are incorrigible and totally adorable!! Would love to have you as my nurse if I was on my death bed - would probably laugh myself to death!!

I think 'the Allison D' would be a lovely name for your boat as 'wobble wozzle' isn't THAT attractive a name for a sleek vessel.:floorlaugh:

Don't know how seaworthy your new boat is to be, but if you ever make it over to Perth, I 'll arrange a royal reception for you!!! :floorlaugh:

There seem to be a few P's in that lot above Liadan, but I think it was P Cranna who was prepared to put up the 50K?

I guess the Pete in the blog could be anyone though, as many people would know a few Peters.

Yes, he does seem to know a few Petes. Went there and couldn't find much. If you know what I mean??

And Dr Watson? You can listen to my lungs ANYTIME!! (If I don't stop smoking you might be REMOVING them one day!!)

Thanks Wozzle-Wobble ;) Not sure if that's a compliment or a prediction....

And yes - you're right. This whole WS thing is quite addictive, but it's better than watching the stock market between cases... that would be just TOO depressing!

And re the black humour thing - yes, a lot of people may be surprised at what is said in the operating room (although perhaps not after seeing things like MASH and St Elsewhere's etc). But it IS a coping mechanism, and none of the black humour that I've enjoyed over the years has been at the EXPENSE of a patient.

There is a big difference between clever, but black, irreverent humour about a medical situation on the one hand, and being disrespectful or uncaring towards a patient on the other. And in all my years in operating theatres (ORs for our American friends) I have never heard anyone be deliberately disrespectful to or about a patient.

Generally, we're a pretty caring lot...

"http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00:00:00%2B10:00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00:00:00%2B10:00&max-results=23

If anyone can get there hands on the latest in-house copy of the C21 Mag there is apparently an article in it all about GBC and his success and how fantastic he is...Apparently it was to late to pull the article before print?

Must be a little embarrassing for the company?

:blushing:

If anyone can get there hands on the latest in-house copy of the C21 Mag there is apparently an article in it all about GBC and his success and how fantastic he is...Apparently it was to late to pull the article before print?

Must be a little embarrassing for the company?

:blushing:

Oh lol that is funny coolcat, and yes how embarrassing!

wonder if he receive mail where he is. be good to get a copy and send it to him, might brighten the dear mans ego:floorlaugh:

Wondering if GBC contacted head of C21 with a sob story about his innocence and how he needed all the help he could get to build his business back up and to persuade people to trust him? IMO?

wonder if he receive mail where he is. be good to get a copy and send it to him, might brighten the dear mans ego:floorlaugh:

I am sure his parents would have received a copy... It will look good in the scrap book with all of the other recent articles??

I think life should mean life. A 12 year was killed, taken from her innocence and killed and he gets 35 years? Just BS IMO. :(

Totally agree, however there is no "truth in sentencing", therefore a minimum for parole applies unfortunately. I personally believe in "an eye for an eye"!

Wondering if GBC contacted head of C21 with a sob story about his innocence and how he needed all the help he could get to build his business back up and to persuade people to trust him? IMO?
surely they wouldnt be that stupid but it does seem like a long time to not be able to pull an article MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther