Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was her then she has gone for immunity

I wonder where she is?
I wonder what she knew?
how much do you have to be implicated in a murder investigation to still be granted immunity?
It couldnt be too much? if she helped him after he did it, she should be held accountable, I think, and not be let off in return for blabbing what she knows
does it work this way? If she tells them what she knows, they will try and make sure she gets a lesser sentence, or none at all?
She has to be guilty of something to even need immunity.
they cant charge her simply for being a homewrecker, so what is it?

I wonder where she is?
I wonder what she knew?
how much do you have to be implicated in a murder investigation to still be granted immunity?
It couldnt be too much? if she helped him after he did it, she should be held accountable, I think, and not be let off in return for blabbing what she knows
does it work this way? If she tells them what she knows, they will try and make sure she gets a lesser sentence, or none at all?

Not sure, but I wasn't certain that she has been granted immunity? I just thought that she told them everything {?} she knew which could have been alot of the financial side, as well as the fact that wasn't the loving family man he was playing to be. I know there was talk of possible immunity but haven't actually heard that any has been given. Then again I could be totally wrong. {Often am }

Not sure, but I wasn't certain that she has been granted immunity? I just thought that she told them everything {?} she knew which could have been alot of the financial side, as well as his the fact that wasn't the loving family man he was playing to be. I know there was talk of possible immunity but haven't actually heard that any has been given. Then again I could be totally wrong. {Often am }
that was Paul Tully who said the immunity thing and they was no suggestion who it was for . my guess was it could have been nbc. i would be surprised if TM had anything to do with it except maybe give GBC a cuddle coz he was a little bit ,just a little bit ,upset.

I wonder where she is?
I wonder what she knew?

I think her info regarding the whole 1st July "I'll be a free man for you" thing was very useful, and I'm sure she'd be privvy to at least some of the financial side of his wicked ways. Maybe she didn't participate in anything to do with the murder, before or after, and was just seen as a very useful witness.
I agree though, that if anyone else DID help then they should cop the full brunt of the law. It's a cop out to go for immunity.

Yeah, I always suspected the Captiva could show up blue under those conditions too.
especially if the car that saw them had those new fangled white/ blue headlights i think they are LED or something. now u know i am not a mechanic or acar salesman lol

Not sure, but I wasn't certain that she has been granted immunity? I just thought that she told them everything {?} she knew which could have been alot of the financial side, as well as the fact that wasn't the loving family man he was playing to be. I know there was talk of possible immunity but haven't actually heard that any has been given. Then again I could be totally wrong. {Often am }

I could be totally wrong (often am) I think she helped join a lot of dots together - I don't think she would have been involved (sense of revulsion I would think - you couldn't stay with someone you knew killed their wife) It's all very complicated and one of the posters on here says she knows TM and says she is a lovely person (just has really lousy taste in men IMO)

I don't think she was placed anywhere with a thought to how it implicated himself, or with regards to claiming life insurance. I don't think he thinks like the majority.

When you are prepared to use as an alibi that you went to sleep while your wife roamed the streets unaccounted for, and crash a car in the most absurd way to avoid a visit with police, give a whiney driveway interview where you try and convey you are cooperating with police vs plead for help in finding your wife, you are likely not too concerned about how dodgy it looks if your dead wife is found in bush you are known to be familiar with.

You don't create such a huge financial mess by being someone who can project forward what is likely to happen and have a good understanding oh how the world works and you work in it. I think he locks on "solutions" that are anything but, without the details coming into it. So to him, a dead allison = insurance payout = money woes over. Scant thought it given to how he has to pull it off. His lies and subterfuge normally goes over ok so he powers ahead.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't think we can logic all the bits of the puzzle into why he did the individual things he did. Because he doesn't think it through. It makes it difficult because any one reason could be why she was placed somewhere in the scout grounds or somewhere under the bridge, it doesn't have to fit. Personally I think she was placed in the camp grounds waterways because that offers better privacy and familiarity than the bridge, the insurance and association with GBC was likely not a factor in that decision.
Reckon NBC has always made the big decisions for GBC in the past and am suspicious that he was consulted on this occasion as well. GBC has probably never had to think things through on his own before. Daddy to the rescue every time.

... I think lots of people have discounted the screams, but maybe because Joanna Yesberg said" I think that was related to the teenagers, personally"

That was only Joanna's opinion. She didn't hear them - no first hand account. Appears like reporters have just spoken to her because she was outside and in the same street - possible she had no real knowledge of the screams, other than 'here-say' reports by other neighbours. This does not discount them at all in my opinion.

especially if the car that saw them had those new fangled white/ blue headlights i think they are LED or something. now u know i am not a mechanic or acar salesman lol

I know exactly what you mean. I think they are LED.

I could be totally wrong (often am) I think she helped join a lot of dots together - I don't think she would have been involved (sense of revulsion I would think - you couldn't stay with someone you knew killed their wife) It's all very complicated and one of the posters on here says she knows TM and says she is a lovely person (just has really lousy taste in men IMO)

Thankyou...TM helping "join the dots" is what I was trying to get at... geez, I could have saved myself alot of words. But that's me, blah blah blah yet say bugger all. :)

RS, sorry, and thanks for your reply. I don't mean to nit pick, but I've watched that link a few times, and it still doesn't say EXACTLY where screams were heard, only " ...on Rafting Ground Road, approx. 2 Km from allison's home..." No where does it say Rees Way, Winrock S, or Melaleuca.. I drive R G Rd. too many times a day. To me knowing exactly where the screams were heard might make a difference.

I think lots of people have discounted the screams, but maybe because Joanna Yesberg said" I think that was related to the teenagers, personally"

Hi DunnoZo, if you look at the photo of Will in the article below I am assuming he is standing outside his house -note the colour, white pillars and lack of foliage around. Next time you drive on R/G Rd towards Winrock round about check out the house on the right, on the hill behind #35 and #29. Be careful as not easy to see if you are driving. Hope that helps in understanding my sleuthing on this.

http://www.news.com.au/national/scr...en-clay-vanished/story-e6frfkvr-1226341708599 Click on photo tab above missing video to see house

Thankyou...TM helping "join the dots" is what I was trying to get at... geez, I could have saved myself alot of words. But that's me blah blah blah yet say bugger all. :)
sometimes you crack me up with stuff you say or dont say

Screenshot of scraps house 61 Boscombe Rd, Brookfield Queensland 4069 .... same stonework in pic of scrap.

View attachment 24385

Hi Bayside, you are spot on with that picture of where Scrap was photographed but one thing puzzles me and that is #57 backs GBC house not #61. So was Scrap visiting the neighbours when he was photographed or was a photo taken of a conveniently located dog but not actually Scrap. I was going to drive past to check but your sleuthing saved me the trouble, thanks :)

Maybe conduct a trial with a couple of friends. Take the same coloured Captiva out near the same area, under the same moonlit conditions as the night of the 19th April/morning of 20th April and test. Would need another car same height as Prado with parkers on following closely behind. Test. Suggestion only.

Can tell you that 19 April was two nights before the New Moon (no moonlight) the next night for similar moon is 17 July - don't know about cloud cover tho.

This quote suggests the Rees Way location, as that is right where the Hot Zone is on the map:

"The screams were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone''."
It's about half way down this article:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/scream-in-the-night-alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

It states:
' ...The new accounts of screams could indicate Mrs Baden-Clay was attacked away from her house on the Thursday night... The screams
were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone''.

This indicates several accounts of hearing the screams.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

ok, puts my acquaintances belief to rest then. I felt pretty sure it had been discussed that the car (of the bus station fiasco) was not TM's

Hi Minni, TM had dark coloured Lexus IS250, not sure about now. Think they had a deal going with Lexus as 4 people had them at one point. Three definitely no longer do (including GBC) but not sure about TM.

Hi DunnoZo, if you look at the photo of Will in the article below I am assuming he is standing outside his house -note the colour, white pillars and lack of foliage around. Next time you drive on R/G Rd towards Winrock round about check out the house on the left, on the hill behind #35 and #29. Be careful as not easy to see if you are driving. Hope that helps in understanding my sleuthing on this.

http://www.news.com.au/national/scr...en-clay-vanished/story-e6frfkvr-1226341708599 Click on photo tab above missing video to see house

will do! Thanks

The kids should be left right where they are. They have had enough being moved around and for now should be left where they are so as to have some stability and security in all this mess. The Dickies will do a brilliant job just like they did raising Allison and her siblings.
Absolutely. Given that the QPolice investigation is ongoing and NBC has now become as POI following the reveal of the 'facetime' call. In MSM allegedly these grandparents have refused to be interviewed by Police over the 'facetime' call. Is that role modelling non-cooperation with their mother's murder investigation? Surely the FC Magistrate needs to take that into account? MOO.

:fence:
Is there a Family Law Court at the Gold Coast or Beenleigh? That would be easier for the Dickies?

I would say not, Family court falls under the commonwealth courts jurisdiction and I think this is the only one here in tank street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member