Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the Rayney case, there is a judge-only trial, interesting. I wonder if he's already getting preferential treatment, with that, and getting bail as well.

In terms of the daughters, the accused might have said something to them like "I've seen heaps of cases where the police want to get an arrest so they plant evidence and make up things". Then the daughters may not ever believe anything. Makes you wonder how their relationship is now with their mum's family.

And it's interesting that we only hear the cause of death now, five years later, at the beginning of the trial

My undestanding Nads, is that they no longer have any contact with their mother's family. Sorry don't have a link to hand, and have no idea if that is their choice or their mother's family's choice..

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/t...-mystery-to-come-to-light-20120715-223ti.html

please see sentence towards the end, commencing with the words "on the flip side"

:twocents:

JMO MOO

Mmmm, just add meat.

The meat to this whole burger of onions and lettuce is Paul Tully:

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-d-day-approaches-for.html

"The team of homicide detectives is playing a masterful game to flush out the killer, drip feeding small tidbits of key information to the media which must be driving the killer insane.

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the possibility two cars were seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place."

poultry? duck? goose? was it something mothergoose cooked up? where has she been?

Can someone please clarify for me, because I'm not very iphone savvy. When you refer to a "ping"does this mean a recognition of a particular phone being in a particular area and at a particular time. I know my phone (HTC) on it's "home page" changes the name of the suburb I'm in as I move around. If that data is able to be collected, I would imagine it would be enormous material for prosecution.

poultry? duck? goose? was it something mothergoose cooked up? where has she been?

haha yes!!!!! mothergoose is having an affair with gbc!! and dunozzo...you are the next number one suspect with your fascination with Gibb lets
:floorlaugh:

OH dear, when you couple Dinoozo's serious face in your avatar, with your hilarious poultry questions.........aaaaaaaahahaha it has to be written into a script....its meant to be

haha yes!!!!! mothergoose is having an affair with gbc!! and dunozzo...you are the next number one suspect with your fascination with Gibb lets
:floorlaugh:

I thought it was Ms Tr.... Mul.......??? Belle Real Estate, with VERY blonde hair who was seen helping at one of their cars on the night.....

I thought it was Ms Tr.... Mul.......??? Belle Real Estate, with VERY blonde hair who was seen helping at one of their cars on the night.....

I know who you are talking about, Berry, but I dont have a name that goes with the rumour I heard, only a company and a job title....and again, this is simply rumour.

If she is a personal assistant for a 'prestigious' real estate and if she has left Belle, then maybe it is her that this rumour is centred around.

In fact. can I name a real estate without getting in trouble? Ive caused more than enough trouble tonight......and I want to put it to bed (thats what gbc said!)

I sent a PM to Kimster to let her know that we are probably needing a new thread because these threads mean that I can't stay logged in. And it really gives me a hard time with my Thanks button. (Broken record I know)

I will have to look up the property site you mention in the posts above.

the bodies of the cairns couple were found tonight:( off Copperlode Dam Road I think...it i s awful how little some people value human life.....a car and maybe $20,000 was all it took to kill two people

I sent a PM to Kimster to let her know that we are probably needing a new thread because these threads mean that I can't stay logged in. And it really gives me a hard time with my Thanks button. (Broken record I know)

I will have to look up the property site you mention in the posts above.

Im SO going to be first this time :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member