Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for that. I wouldnt want to be the person signing someone out of protective custody into mainstream as I imagine at times it could not go as planned and the outcome in extreme case - death. Sounds like you guys need eyes in the back of yr head to be able to make spot on reports so that a review or application for/or against protection can be made accurately.
Must admit I was surprised that one of the reasons you thought gbc would be in protective custody was the nature of the crime being as it is alleged he murdered an adult. I thought the reason would have been his emotional state putting him at risk of aggression etc. So is wife killer an unacceptable crime in jail. I do understand the high profile though.

I was also under the same understanding. I thought that every prisoner was as bad as the last except for pedophiles?

Keentoknow, another question sorry...

One hears a fair bit about sexual assault between prisoners - is this common?

And if not assault, if it's consensual sex, is that allowed in prison.

Apologies if you or others find this an offensive question.

It is not exceptable in any shape or form. Difference being if the prisoner consented there are no charges laid.

Thanks Ktk for the link to the Holden report.

I learn something new every day, unless I'm careful. After reading only about 20 pages of the Holden report my poor simple mind is already thoroughly boggled! What comes through loud and clear from what I’ve read so far is that being under protection is, as you say, no walk in the park compared with mainstream prison life. It must be challenging (to say the least) for a delicate flower like GBC. I can’t imagine he’d have the street smarts to flourish in that environment.

Thanks Ktk for the link to the Holden report.

I learn something new every day, unless I'm careful. After reading only about 20 pages of the Holden report my poor simple mind is already thoroughly boggled! What comes through loud and clear from what I’ve read so far is that being under protection is, as you say, no walk in the park compared with mainstream prison life. It must be challenging (to say the least) for a delicate flower like GBC. I can’t imagine he’d have the street smarts to flourish in that environment.

It is a good read. That is exactly as it is. Ron Woodham NSW Commissioner retired yesterday.

Please do not discuss rumors. Although SOME rumors turn out to be true in the end, there are also those that are just that 'rumor,' and tend to derail the threads. Until there's a 'link' to verify a circumstance, we ask you do NOT post rumors.

If locals wish to be verified (as local residents with insider information), then we would be able to discuss, unless the information might jeopardize the investigation or case.

Bump!

I know that the thread is slow, due to no new information or activity in the case. It happens in all cases like Allison's, where there is great public interest. And it is also when the threads tend to go "off course" in all these cases.

If you have a question, please use your alert button or PM a moderator. We will be happy to review and respond! Please do not question moderator decisions on the open thread.

Hey as an accountant I resent that remark LOL.

Anyway what about adding …

4. Psychiatrists are crazier than their patients lolol.

That's gold:)

I tell everyone I'm just a red wine drinking nut job. And yep, psych attracts many 'interesting' types shall we say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea