Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't stand to look at his own face in the mirror any more to shave. Well, that's what I'd like to believe anyway.

I still am unsure she was left in water.

Am I the only one who doesn't want the trial to come? I'm quite happy he's rotting in jail (allegedly) and stewing, wasting money on lawyers and wasting away. Funny how he was happy and not gaunt just before he was sent to jail.

Wow, you lot are a tough crowd to get into. I do want the trial to hurry up 'cause I want to know for sure what evidence there is and that justice will be done. I don't like the thought that people can continue to hide behind lawyers and dates. Allison didn't get the chance to wait, hide, appeal, so why should anyone else? I would think that her family would want a quick, sharp sentence to their daughters killer! Rot in jail so to speak!

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that the Moderators and Administrators of WebSleuths introduce to you the newest member of the MOD team!

Our very own Marlywings has accepted the role of WebSleuths moderator for Allison's sub forum and all the threads in the forum.

Kimster, myself and the other moderators will still be here and available, but Marly will be your primary contact for Allison's sub forum.

Please know that the other moderators are also here to support Marly as she steps into this new role.

The Mod team is very excited! Please join us in congratulating Marlywings!

And adding to my post, he's not wasting his own money on lawyers, he's wasting everybody's money that is silly enough to donate!

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that the Moderators and Administrators of WebSleuths introduce to you the newest member of the MOD team!

Our very own Marlywings has accepted the role of WebSleuths moderator for Allison's sub forum and all the threads in the forum.

Kimster, myself and the other moderators will still be here and available, but Marly will be your primary contact for Allison's sub forum.

Please know that the other moderators are also here to support Marly as she steps into this new role.

YAY Marlywings! Great work!

Hello everyone,

But, but, but, she's ours! Well, you can't keep her for ever you know. Lol

Congratulations Marlywings, be kind to us.

Hello everyone,

Go Marly!!! You are the Queen!

Question? First Aussie moderator !?

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your hard work to date Kimster, Summer, ynotdivein, and all other mods. Hopefully you can now get some sleep at the times we all go crazy!!

In all seriousness all your work is hugely appreciated even though we are a bit crazy!

Hello everyone,

Wonderful news!

Congratulations Marlywings! you are just the perfect poster for the role of Moderator!

So now, I promise to behave for you!

Wonderful news!

Congratulations Marlywings! you are just the perfect poster for the role of Moderator!

I will not make any promises I cannot keep, but will treat you with all the respect all our mods deserve. I just have to remember if I am on he main thread or the chit chat one! :gasp:

Hello everyone,

Thankyou very much summer, thanks also to all WS mods & also our Aussie members. I hope to give it my best shot....looking forward to working with all of you.

I'm a little bit embarrassed now but I'll be ok...lol..

Is there anything I could do in regards to this person having an airline background. Have worked for major airlines for 35 years..so if there is anything I could sleuth please let me know. I have been a victim of mental and emotional abuse....certainly nothing to the extent of others that have endured. As a family we are grieving the loss of a beloved 16 year old dog and planning a funeral and wake tomorrow. And then there is the Dickie family I could not even imagine for a split second what they are going through. I have close friends who own a real estate agenciy in QLD, was also in AFrica 2 months ago with a senior employee of the CM. I am a novice in sleuthing....so if there is anything I could help with down in Melbourne please let me know.

Wonderful news!

Oh come on doesnt she deserve some sort of initiation at least lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean