Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 20, 2012 (the day Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing)

Police had noticed scratches on Mr Baden-Clay's right side cheek, which were photographed by scenes of crimes officers.

I wonder if Allison was right or left handed, though I imagine if someone was trying to kill me I would be pretty good with both hands in defending myself.

I wonder if Allison was right or left handed, though I imagine if someone was trying to kill me I would be pretty good with both hands in defending myself

Would also depend on whether the attacker was in front of or behind Allison.

If being attacked from behind, then she could reach up and back with her right hand, to scratch the right side of the attacker's face, for example.

And if face-to-face, and he was holding her arms in front of her, again the right hand could scratch the right cheek. As well as the more obvious left hand straight ahead approach.

Would depend on the angle of the scratches, and their direction, to try and determine which was the case.

The brand new court building at 415 George Street (with the weird expensive arty eyes out the front) is for the District and Supreme Court. The Magistrates Court that does all the committals is at 363 George Street on the corner of Turbot street, Brisbane which has the big silver squiggle out the front. Not made by some psycho japanese artist like the "eyes" but by my cabinet maker's son.

It would be good if someone could go for the mention on 3 september.

Edit, I don't say "psycho" in any derogatory sense. The artist is actually locked up in a psychiatric institution in Japan.

BBM, those eyes make one feel psycho, they follow a person:waitasec: around something chronic!!

JMO MOO

Would also depend on whether the attacker was in front of or behind Allison.

If being attacked from behind, then she could reach up and back with her right hand, to scratch the right side of the attacker's face, for example.

And if face-to-face, and he was holding her arms in front of her, again the right hand could scratch the right cheek. As well as the more obvious left hand straight ahead approach.

Would depend on the angle of the scratches, and their direction, to try and determine which was the case.

Appreciate your thoughts Doc. I guess similar thinking that if someone else ties your shoelaces the bows are around the wrong way. I guess a seasoned cop would see these things.

:notgood:
Thanks marly and amee - I had read that his chest, torso and neck were photographed the next day, but I hadn't seen that the face was photographed by scenes of crime officers - thank goodness for that.
So sad to know that Allison had to fight for her life.

Do we know if QPS use cadaver dogs?

Having the cars so quickly they would have checked the vehicles. That would indicate whether any vehicle had contained a corpse or not.

Having the cars so quickly they would have checked the vehicles. That would indicate whether any vehicle had contained a corpse or not.

Let's hope so but if they had wouldn't that have come out at the bail hearing?

Just checking in. Haven't had the internet for a while and its been ever so frustrating.

Glad I haven't missed any big developments. Edging closer to Sept and I sense us all getting closer to the edge of our seats. I understand there's not much allocated room for the press/public at these mentions is that true? Am interested in going.

If they did it wasn't mentioned anywhere in MSM. But does make you wonder..

If they did it wasn't mentioned anywhere in MSM. But does make you wonder..

We did have dogs around our property. Don't know if there is a difference between sniffer and cadaver though.IMO

I wonder how the forensics accountants are getting on? So far we have not heard a thing, and when I went looking on ASIC etc it seemed an enormous tangled web. I feel sorry for the people who have to do this, probably without the necessary resources because it is not the sexy end of policing. But in reality that is where IMO a lot of the evidence re motive will come from.

I wonder how the forensics accountants are getting on? So far we have not heard a thing, and when I went looking on ASIC etc it seemed an enormous tangled web. I feel sorry for the people who have to do this, probably without the necessary resources because it is not the sexy end of policing. But in reality that is where IMO a lot of the evidence re motive will come from.

I hope that they can have it done in time.They were limited, but required much longer.It is a massive task.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...gasted-at-badenclay-delay-20120709-21q98.html

Hi all, long time lurker here - This site & the people are fabulous - THANK YOU for the HOURS of reading!

Apologies if someone has asked this before - Does anyone have a link or saved photos for Allisons house? I read it was online over a week ago but looks like it was taken down before i could get to it.

thinking it may be time to bring out the speculation but not about motives and non tangibles but about things like what went on that evening. We have scenarios about the morning when GBC sent texts. But have we really put two thoughts together about the evening. I think he was setting the scene in the morn for what happened before the face time call - any takers? How about starting from the time he showed up at the chemist, and include picking up his sister (even if this was the nite before) and the cross country and Allison picking up the kids and ballet for maybe one of the kids? How did that work with the timing of the hair dresser..... we should be able to piece a pretty good movement diary together? Hopefully this wouldn't be contrary to the rules.

Hi all, long time lurker here - This site & the people are fabulous - THANK YOU for the HOURS of reading!

Apologies if someone has asked this before - Does anyone have a link or saved photos for Allisons house? I read it was online over a week ago but looks like it was taken down before i could get to it.

Hi LA16...glad you're joining in :). Photos of interior of BC house...

main.jpg

image11.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

Welcome LA16! I think someone on here saved them but can't remember who. I drove past the house today and it doesn't look like anyone has moved in yet as there is quite a bit of junk mail on the ground outside the fence. I imagine there is quite a bit of fixing up garden and painting, cleaning etc before its rented. IMO

There you go...Marlywings is on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther