Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me cry :(

......... absolutely just so sad.
Could not be good for his soul to be behaving in such a manner. He will probably never cleanse his soul, especially in this lifetime. Not sure if he is capable of any regrets either, but justice for Allison is taking place ...... still with a way to go.

...... surely not good for those standing up for Gerard's cause either.

Something has been haunting me ever since MSM released Allison's diary notes.

Her use of the word "afterwards."

Whilst some have thought it may be in reference to after GBC told her about the affair, I have always taken it to be a sexual reference.

"Drive together - seats down - lie there (sic) afterwards." I take 'afterwards' here to mean after TM and GBC did their thing. (Sorry, yeah, I know...visual ...yuck!)

Earlier entry using 'afterwards' again...

"Afterwards why so mean"
- laughed at undies"
-'Told me I smelled"

- I take this then to be after a physical marital encounter. So...was he still doing his 'thing' with his wife (sorry TM...and others)...all along - but justifying by putting his wife down 'afterwards' and letting her know she was so very 'different' from TM - afterwards, with a laugh??

Poor Allison! How very sad! This is extreme emotional manipulation by a narcissist and expert gaslighter.

Jeez GBC must be some kinda stud. Not.

BBM.

Yes, Oz Jen, that is exactly how I take this comment. Such a cruel, full-of-himself *advertiser censored*! :furious:

Couldbe I would love to think he feels overwhelming remorse and terror sleeps every night (if he's guilty) but a psychopath has no empathy and a narcissist blames everyone but himself. Maybe the latter is closer option? Either way, murder is not of normal thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea