Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

A couple weeks ago I started reading Allison's threads from the beginning, having seen them referred to often by posters in other threads. A couple days ago to i read the excerpts of Allison's diary that had been published - specifically, that her husband had told her she smelled. Seriously?! Jmo, of course, but everything people do or come in contact with gives us some kind of odor...totally 100% natural and hardly ever a reason to shame or be ashamed! Who did he think he was....?! :furious: You all have already covered this of course but I have to add my voice to yours in standing together for Allison. :furious:

Wondering about the Skype call made from daughter 10 yr old " h" ph on 20 th May to Adam . Alison's funeral was on 11 th May and he probably was back at home .

Sc 1 he had said if you ever need to talk you can confide in me and she did
Sc 2 it was GBC using her ph "covertly" to Skype his brother thinking they wouldn't take a child's phone and wouldn't be able to trace what happens on Skype ?

Food for thought ?

You could well be right. However, I am aware through certain personal channels that Adam is close to the girls and has always been very proud of their dancing achievements - I have no doubt at all that he would be worried sick about them, and particularly would have been at that time. I think it is just as likely he told the girls to contact him at any time - he would be checking up on them for sure. I feel so sad writing this.

And I am so sad reading it . He seems to be the shining knight in this family . And someone who would absolutely support his brother and kin .....if he believed in their innocence

Remember they the LNP were thinking of selecting him GBC as a candidate in upcoming elections - wow having affairs and bing exposed like that would have looked good to Campbell Neumann ! He wouldn't have lasted long in parliament he would have been disgraced soon enough !

Remember they the LNP were thinking of selecting him GBC as a candidate in upcoming elections - wow having affairs and bing exposed like that would have looked good to Campbell Neumann ! He wouldn't have lasted long in parliament he would have been disgraced soon enough !

Yes - but as a widower with three young children and battling on - sympathy votes for sure -
:jail:

He has spun the suicide line until it ran dry and withered..

If your child commits suicide, I'm fairly sure that the funeral notice does not say tragically taken.

BADEN-CLAY, Allison (nee Dickie) Tragically taken in April, 2012 Aged 43 Years.

Courier Mail funeral notice. Published May 8th, 2012.

There is a town in Victoria called.. Baden-Powell. Plus there are people living in Victoria with the last name Baden-Powell.

There is a town in Victoria called.. Baden-Powell. Plus there are people living in Victoria with the last name Baden-Powell.

I have a Powell across the road from me. A descendant. Had trouble with their boy many years ago.

I have a Powell across the road from me. A descendant. Had trouble with their boy many years ago.

OMG. I wonder if he grows up to be a motivational speaker and references the scouts, would he feel awkward at the family reunions? You know he is only a Powell.

Moo

OMG. I wonder if he grows up to be a motivational speaker and references the scouts, would he feel awkward at the family reunions? You know he is only a Powell.

Moo

The daughter worked in at a real estate office for years. OMG

The daughter worked in at a real estate office for years. OMG

Nooooo way! She must feel awkward at the reunions as well. She only works there you say, she doesn't own the business.

I have to do some gardening soon. Will be on the lookout for Kamikaze caterpillars.

Nooooo way! I have to do some gardening soon. Will be on the lookout for Kamikaze caterpillars.

Yes apparently they all get together mid April in random places in South East Queensland. Poor buggers haven't been quite right since the floods. Climate change.
moo

I don't think most of the BP relatives are similar. GBC's brother has done some wonderful work in the community.

I am editing my post because my maiden name was the same as a person that was famous and didn't have a good reputation in Qld. They were famously in the public eye. I wasn't related but after the 5th question of are you related to this person.... Is annoying. Plus ABC's children will not from the best of my knowledge, be able to change their name until they of a mature age and I think it is 14 and above. I believe the law may have a reason for this as by 14 you have your own emerging identity from your parents.

To disrespect the BC last name is not my intention as it is about the minors in this case.

At the Committal when Kellie Beckett was giving evidence about GBC's and Allison's finances, there was an objection put up by the Defence Barrister Peter Davis in regard to Lisa Dickie as a part owner in the house property. There was some comment about that Lisa 'thought she was a part-owner' ...... so that must be in dispute ........ will most likely have to wait until the trial to have more about that revealed. JMO

LD was taken off property ownership. However after the fact she was still the "signed, sealed and delivered" as the person responsible for the loan.

Edit.. ABC's sister and brother would have said, not putting words in their mouth... We are your family and we love you. We as you're family will bring justice. They know . TM said I KNOW YOU KNOW. VOMIT..

The link was posted by someone else. From what I can remember..

I don't think most of the BP relatives are similar. GBC's brother has done some wonderful work in the community.

I am editing my post because my maiden name was the same as a person that was famous and didn't have a good reputation in Qld. They were famously in the public eye. I wasn't related but after the 5th question of are you related to this person.... Is annoying. Plus ABC's children will not from the best of my knowledge, be able to change their name until they of a mature age and I think it is 14 and above. I believe the law may have a reason for this as by 14 you have your own emerging identity from your parents.

To disrespect the BC last name is not my intention as it is about the minors in this case.

Well they can't all be bad I guess

I was at a family gathering today and there are issues galore - but no one sees murder as a solution to any of the problems and we have them all - older mother with male friend who only wants her house - ex drug smuggler - dying grandpas -grandmas with short skirts and hair extensions we have it all - but no one is being murdered and shoved under a bridge

Just throwing it out here, can I get a show of hands who believes that GBC is going to have a crack at throwing someone under the bus? And, who you all think that person may be?

I live two streets away from Baden powell drive ! The local scout group is called Baden powell scouts as is the local footy/cricket oval - eels !!

Just throwing it out here, can I get a show of hands who believes that GBC is going to have a crack at throwing someone under the bus? And, who you all think that person may be?

AAAA if he even tries this , he has to convince the jury that he is innocent of murder and manslaughter and interfering with a corpse . He will still go to jail .....making false statements , perverting the course of justice etc . If someone else "confesses" to the murder then the trial still goes ahead . He still needs to be found not guilty . I think he will try anything to get off even if it means throwing TM under the bus . Or anybody for that matter . The sentence for lying and perverting the course of justice would be much less . He will probably give it a crack ...nothing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea