Alternate Theories

Yeah, I was thinking SA would tell them as I was typing that.

According to Colborn, he talked to SA on Thursday Nov 3rd and he told Colborn that TH had been there btw 2-230pm. That would have been the first time SA would have been alerted that she was missing. Colborn says that SA said he hadn't talked to her. She took the pics and she left. I don't know if SA has contradicted Colborn's statement, and it's worth mentioning that Colborn didn't even write this up until the following summer. So I don't know about trusting what he says occurred in the conversation, especially if he was calling in the car tag as if it was routine and he was looking at the car, but then the car is not found for two more days.

I just have a serious problem with Colborn right now, and even if SA was tight-lipped to Colborn, I know why. It's because SA knows Colborn was involved in railroading him the last time. And Colborn apparently didn't ask if SA had seen her talk to anyone. It wasn't in the short report he wrote on it freaking 8 months later.

According to Colborn, he talked to SA on Thursday Nov 3rd and he told Colborn that TH had been there btw 2-230pm. That would have been the first time SA would have been alerted that she was missing. Colborn says that SA said he hadn't talked to her. She took the pics and she left. I don't know if SA has contradicted Colborn's statement, and it's worth mentioning that Colborn didn't even write this up until the following summer. So I don't know about trusting what he says occurred in the conversation, especially if he was calling in the car tag as if it was routine and he was looking at the car, but then the car is not found for two more days.

I just have a serious problem with Colborn right now, and even if SA was tight-lipped to Colborn, I know why. It's because SA knows Colborn was involved in railroading him the last time. And Colborn apparently didn't ask if SA had seen her talk to anyone. It wasn't in the short report he wrote on it freaking 8 months later.
Yes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This reminds me of something I was thinking the other day...

isn't it odd that no one called Barb's? it's not in any LE report... it's not in RH's phone records.... SB doesn't say he called... even the employees of AutoTrader don't mention calling Barbs phone number, which they had, we know they did. They called everyone else she was supposed to see on the 31st, and even the one's she was supposed to see on the 3rd to see if she showed up. But not one person called Barb's????

Right. I'm reading the police reports now, trying to figure out what the police did.

I'm confused by the phone number thing with B janda's number being written as Steven Avery's at night they reversed looked up numbers with TH's friends, but another officer Dedering had listed it as Thomas Janda. So far in reading the reports, I do not see where they called Janda.

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided to use this thread.

I was reading in CASO some information, and some of it was contradictory, and some of it just very interesting as a foundation for an alternative theory.

First, Ryan H told Investigators on page 31 of the report that Teresa moved there a year prior, November 2004. But another one was of her friends was interviewed and said she hadn't talked to Teresa in a month because that's when Teresa had moved back to her home town. On page 6, Scott says they lived together 8 or 9 months.

Then, another of teresa's friends clears the room at TH's house to tell investigators about the married man situation. What's interesting about him is that he texted TH on October 31st. at 1245pm. I really hate that we don't have a text record. Page 44-45. He called her about 917pm on the 3rd, and her vm was full. He volunteered that TH had slept with Scott.

Steven #3 of Sheboygen called Rachel Haggs at AT around 430-5pm on 11/3 and mentioned that Scott had called him, accusing him of something to do with the missing TH. So, if apparently, Scott and company were on the case with the cell records before the police got there because police weren't alerted until about that same time of day that day.

I don't see any official interviews with the roommate, Scott. I'm really surprised by how the police didn't want to know more about TH's relationships with these three men, SB, RH, and BC.

I'm interested to know if she might have agreed to meet BC somewhere to talk after she'd finished at the Zipperer's.

What I find weird, too, is how RH seems to know what cell reception is like up around the Avery's. Why is he experienced with it?

Then there is her cousin, D Beach, page 57, who went to the salvage yard 11/4/05 and talked to Steven directly. I thought they said no one had been to the Avery property to search for TH before Pam Sturm?

I do not like the way Pagel explains he got the call from Pam. He says he had heard about the family and friends search party. He and the officers were about to go to ASY to get permission from Steve to search when Pam called. Pam got to the search party meeting late. By the time she got to the yard, it was almost 10am. So why did the police just then, at about 1020-1030am decide to leave to get permission to search the Avery yard? Especially if rain was expected that day? When did they find out about the search? How are the police not on top of what this search party is doing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back